Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Will bethesda E3 showcase some info about the main story?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ironhide11183

PostSubject: Will bethesda E3 showcase some info about the main story?   Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:52 pm

I want to see some gameplay at E3 and take a look at the mechanics but hopefully we catch a glimpse of the story at E3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tehuitzaldebamf

PostSubject: Re: Will bethesda E3 showcase some info about the main story?   Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:09 pm

I don't know if they'll release any parts of the story, but I feel like they may go the route of introducing one of the side missions available early on and do a couple parts of that mission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiGCAP

PostSubject: Re: Will bethesda E3 showcase some info about the main story?   Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:28 pm

Judging by Bethesda's Fallout 3 and Skyrim presentations, I don't think we'll learn about the specifics of the story at E3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dingledong123

PostSubject: Re: Will bethesda E3 showcase some info about the main story?   Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:39 pm

I honestly think that at e3 they're just gonna show some clips of the game and some key features, but they might spoil it and make us wait until the game comes out to fully experience
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svide

PostSubject: Re: Will bethesda E3 showcase some info about the main story?   Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:03 am

Are you talking about Fallout 4? If so they'll show gameplay. If they show any part of the story people will be upset that it's a spoiler gameplay footage.

PostSubject: Re: Will bethesda E3 showcase some info about the main story?   Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:24 am

They'll more than likely demo a part of a quest and probably explore the wasteland a bit as a chance to demonstrate revamped and/or new mechanics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The New Skynet

PostSubject: Re: Will bethesda E3 showcase some info about the main story?   Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:01 am

I doubt we'll see much of the main story. We may get like, a blurb about it though. Or hints towards it. Like with Skyrim being told you're the Dragonborn and you're trying to stop an ancient evil or something to that effect. Or New Vegas like "You're trying to find the guy that shot you". Something small and not very descriptive like that.

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DVAted

Character sheet
Name: Archer Shepard
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Will bethesda E3 showcase some info about the main story?   Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:51 pm

Topic moved from Gaming Discussion to Fallout Discussion
because it obviously relates to Fallout main story

Click here for official GUNetwork Facebook page and submit your best Screenshots!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will bethesda E3 showcase some info about the main story?   Today at 10:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Will bethesda E3 showcase some info about the main story?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1