Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse ghoul Call machine Reforged space dead FCOM vault hunk Mask upgrades boomers riot mandalorian body Superpele NPCs daryl khan money commonwealth marvel boom Gear wolfenstein
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 7:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby john96 Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:29 pm

» Greetings!
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monstermen

Monstermen

Character sheet
Name: Jake Lord
Faction: independent
Level: 50

What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Empty
PostSubject: What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4   What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:27 pm

Or perhaps old creatures and one in particular is called the hairy deathclaw, to be honest i find this creature quite interesting and somewhat mysterious in what was cross genetic to make it look this hairy!

Here's a photo to know what i'm talking about

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/monstermen_111/
benn33

benn33

PostSubject: Re: What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4   What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:37 pm

I'm hoping for a variety of unique creatures, not just lake lurks and Fire Geckos placed everywhere. Granted, it is time consuming to animate and create new creatures! So I guess honestly I'm happy with what I get! It would be kinda cool in the Hairy Deathclaw was in Fallout 4. It could be like a unique creature for a quest of some sort!

Monstermen

Character sheet
Name: Jake Lord
Faction: independent
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4   What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:44 pm

benn33 wrote:
I'm hoping for a variety of unique creatures, not just lake lurks and Fire Geckos placed everywhere. Granted, it is time consuming to animate and create new creatures! So I guess honestly I'm happy with what I get! It would be kinda cool in the Hairy Deathclaw was in Fallout 4. It could be like a unique creature for a quest of some sort!

Yeah your right, it would be cool to see a creature like the hairy deathclaw in fallout 4! as a matter of fact a creature i would like to see is some sort of giant cat like creatures because never in my fallout experience have i ever encounter a cat like creature.
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/monstermen_111/
lloganl12

lloganl12

PostSubject: Re: What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4   What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:09 pm

Personally i think it would be cool if they made some sort of post nuclear horse. They have brahmin to carry peoples stuff it would be neat if they had horses people could ride. It would be lore friendly too. If cows survived why wouldnt horses?
Back to top Go down
The New Skynet

The New Skynet

PostSubject: Re: What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4   What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:14 pm

Perhaps a horse with six legs! That'd probably be a nightmare (geddit, mare?) to animate though so probably not.

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.
Back to top Go down
Diegonom

Diegonom

PostSubject: Re: What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4   What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:51 pm

But horses are extinct in the fallout universe too.. maybe there will be a giant mirelurk or a talking deathclaw! and it's not that out of the ordinary there has been talking deathclaws before and even tho they've died out it's still left open ended so there is a possiblity
Back to top Go down
tehuitzaldebamf

tehuitzaldebamf

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4   What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:53 pm

Knowing that androids will be in the new fallout (Commonwealth), I can see us fighting some frenzied droids. Maybe some Star Wars easter eggs will follow Dancey
Back to top Go down
Shadowvalor

Shadowvalor

PostSubject: Re: What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4   What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 7:02 pm

The hairy deathclaw was just how they were designed for Fallout: Tactics. I don't think there was ever a reason given for why they were like that, but a lot of people don't like the design. Having one or two intelligent ones could be interesting, especially given the idea of parallel evolution transposed over into human driven action (along the same lines as Vault 87 super mutants).

I'd like to see the return of some older creatures from the Fallout games. Specifically Floaters, and while I'd like to see wanamingos they're stated to have died out after the events of Fallout 2.

Ryumera

PostSubject: Re: What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4   What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:45 pm

A intelligent Death claw would be awesome! Would love to see those in F4. Looking at the pic OP posted a hairy death claw would definitely be a sight to see. But that art reminds more of a cross between a rhino and a werewolf, none the less I still think it looks rad.

Tekkers

PostSubject: Re: What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4   What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 11:40 pm

'The Fallout Bible is mixed as to whether Xarn and Goris could reproduce and save the intelligent deathclaw breed. In a March 11, 2002 update, John Deiley (the creator and designer of much of the talking deathclaw content) wrote:
In any case, there is a chance that two intelligent deathclaws survived to continue on the species. I realize that they are both males, but that is fine. When they were engineered by the Enclave, the intelligence gene was made male specific and dominant. What this means is: Any intelligent male that mated with a non-intelligent female would (most likely) produce intelligent offspring.
However, in a later (July 10, 2002) update of the Fallout Bible, Chris Avellone denied that the intelligent deathclaws lived, writing:
BTW, the talking deathclaws were destroyed at the end of Fallout 2. Xarn and Goris did not go on to create a new species. They are gone. Kaput. Icon sic Goodbye. In fact, any mutant animal that talks can safely be assumed to have died at the end at the exact minute that Fallout 2 was over.
Any last words, talking animals?
I thought not.' - Fallout Wiki.

Well, that sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
noodles1976

noodles1976

PostSubject: Re: What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4   What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:08 am

I can't honestly say which critters from previous Fallout games I'd like to see return, but I can certainly tell you which one I don't want to see back in FO4...Bloatflies. Nothing is grosser to me than giant, mutated flies...just nasty. Radroaches are cuddly compared to them!

Other than that, I'd be cool with any and all monsters making a return appearance...especially the yoa guai...mutated black bears? Can I get one for a pet? Smile

N~dles

hectymcc

hectymcc

PostSubject: Re: What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4   What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:19 am

I think there was some crablike monster in the trailer, that could be pretty cool. I would also like to see mutated wolves or bears.
Back to top Go down
sieboldii2

sieboldii2

PostSubject: Re: What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4   What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:41 am

Crows are very intelligent and birds are constantly seen circling in the sky. Spying and plotting who knows what? F4 needs a Hitchcock.
Back to top Go down
Shadowvalor

Shadowvalor

PostSubject: Re: What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4   What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 7:20 am

Tekkers wrote:
However, in a later (July 10, 2002) update of the Fallout Bible, Chris Avellone denied that the intelligent deathclaws lived, writing:
BTW, the talking deathclaws were destroyed at the end of Fallout 2. Xarn and Goris did not go on to create a new species. They are gone. Kaput. Icon sic Goodbye. In fact, any mutant animal that talks can safely be assumed to have died at the end at the exact minute that Fallout 2 was over.
Any last words, talking animals?
I thought not.' - Fallout Wiki.

This really sounds a lot more like Avellone being sour or having regrets about the inclusion of these characters in the first place. I get that idea quite a few places throughout the Fallout Bible now that I'm reading it after two more games have been released, and a third on the way. He seems to talk the same way about psykers that have been in Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
I think Fallout one or two was to have an EPA location with some talking animals. A callback to Rocket Racoon from Guardians of the Galaxy would be an Easter egg that would fit well into the way BGS did humor in Fallout 3.

Reading your addition, especially the part I removed from the above quote, I can see the addition of talking Deathclaws in the upcoming game. The addition of only one or two would likely work best, and it would be a character everyone would likely enjoy as a companion.
Back to top Go down
Diegonom

Diegonom

PostSubject: Re: What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4   What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:50 am

They may have died out in the west coast but the east coast enclave could've made some more intelligent deathclaws that escaped. Dont think it would be that hard for former east coast enclave to make intelligent deathclaws all they did was expose them to FEV. Would be nice to have one wandering the wastes as a random encounter with wild wasteland perk

PostSubject: Re: What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4   What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What new creatures do you think are going to be introduced in fallout4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1