Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
FCOM hunk money Mask commonwealth vault body marvel riot Armor dead boomers wolfenstein Overhaul machine Call khan boom ghoul Reforged Superpele Gear daryl NPCs mandalorian Ryse
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
My Mod Idea  Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
My Mod Idea  Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
My Mod Idea  Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
My Mod Idea  Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
My Mod Idea  Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
My Mod Idea  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
My Mod Idea  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
My Mod Idea  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
My Mod Idea  Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
My Mod Idea  Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
My Mod Idea  Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
My Mod Idea  Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
My Mod Idea  Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
My Mod Idea  Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
My Mod Idea  Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
My Mod Idea  Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
My Mod Idea  Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
My Mod Idea  Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
My Mod Idea  Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
My Mod Idea  Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My Mod Idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NKR2015

NKR2015

My Mod Idea  Empty
PostSubject: My Mod Idea    My Mod Idea  EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 5:21 pm

Recently I thought of idea for a Fallout New Vegas mod. I am simply going to refer to it as Freeside: Gang Wars. The idea behind this mod is to make it so that if you're tired of only seeing the Kings and freeside thugs that you can download a mod mod that not only adds 3 new gangs but also adds armors, unique weapons and full quest line with branching stories and many choices to make. I am going to explain the base things I have thought of for the mod NOTE: This is literally a bare bones concept I have thought of for a mod. If you want to actually want to make a mod like this, I would be more than glad to be a voice actor and writer but I do not have any experience making mods
When do the events of the mod occur?: The events of the mod I think would occur after the Battle of Hoover Dam but could only be possible through the Courier's Vegas ending or maybe even the NCR ending
Factions:
The Freeside Mob: It may not fit in with the setting of Nevada but it does kind of fit in with the Freeside feel. These guys are a group of men replicating the Italian Mafia after their leader found many books and holotapes around the time of the Battle of Hover Dam. This man eventually dubs himself "The Godfather" and starts to recruit people from Freeside including ex-Kings. Their goal is to bring down all the other gangs and gain control over Freeside. They would do this primarily be assassinations and also sabotaging the operations of the other gangs. These guys will also have NCR funding secretly. This funding is to help the Freeside Mob take down the other gangs but in the quest line I'm writing, the NCR will then crack down on the mob and seize control of Freeside. They will introduce a variety of new weapons and clothing that I am yet to think about.

The Pushers: This gang is really and underground gang that reveals it's existence after the Battle of Hoover Dam. These guys are the ones who supply Dixon as he is a member. They have many dealers around Freeside and have eyes and ears everywhere. In this quest line you help them set up a deal with the Great Khans (if you chose to spare them) and expand their drug operations into all of Freeside and once this goal is achieved you will help them get the weapons and gear to launch and all out gang war against the Kings, Freeside Moba and the Night Watchers.

NightWatcher: These are the armed vigilantes of Freeside. They are inspired by the actions of heroic men and women and their contributions i.e The Vault Dweller (FO3) and his/her father. These guys actually managed to intercept at least 20 shipments of weapons and armor from the Gun Runners, all of which were experimental and superior to even NCR armaments. You will help them distribute food and water to the poor much like the NCR did but this time with A LOT of armed opposition and also partake in numerous drug busts.

I still have to ponder a little on the weapons and armor that will be in the mod. Please leave your feedback and suggestions and let's make this a brainstorming session Smile
Back to top Go down
dingledong123

dingledong123

My Mod Idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mod Idea    My Mod Idea  EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 5:32 pm

I like the concept of a gang war in freeside, its different
Back to top Go down
thebandmike

thebandmike

My Mod Idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mod Idea    My Mod Idea  EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 6:10 pm

I dont like the dependencies idea personally, and playing after the hoover damn battle with other mods that allow it has always caused problems with my game. I like the idea of "the god father" maybe being some sort of rival to the king...as both are trying to replicate old world culture and etc. I feel to make it feel more believable though you would almost have to introduce the kings into the mix though....it's not like they would just sit by while gags warred on their turf.

The concept is pretty cool though. Maybe create a little armor mash up for the "night watcher" faction where they have makeshift vault suits or something trying to emulate the vault dweller. lol. Just an idea. Also I feel like the mob's back story may be more mob like if instead of being funded by ncr, they were funded from extorting local business for "protection." Maybe story lines where they threaten something bad might happen at mick n ralphs/atomic wrangler/silver rush if they werent paid or something. Just spit balling.

gav07Gaming

My Mod Idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mod Idea    My Mod Idea  EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:42 pm

Really cool concept! Freeside turf wars, oh man. Show up in my tunnel snakes jacket with Krieg and Riddick and just wreck the town.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
Sponsored content

My Mod Idea  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mod Idea    My Mod Idea  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Mod Idea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1