Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AdvancedTerror

Character sheet
Name: Ben (Blaze) Maddox
Faction: Raider
Level: 62

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:03 pm

Oh wow, this was really unexpected :O

The quality of the submissions for this contest were very high and I'm really happy you guys voted me second. This has made my gloomy British Wednesday.

@MrMeowMeow GG on first place. That shot is epic.

Congrats to @predatorwow & @Cruz011 for placing in the top five, really nice shots.

And congrats to all the winners of the category awards:

@xThat1WhiteKidx - I bought life is strange in the summer sale, can't wait to get stuck into it. Great shot.
@metallic0925 - can't beat a good FNV explosion congrats dude.
@Mattafex - This shot was brilliant. Sums up summer perfectly. Congrats.
@DVAted - as you said your Dogmeat has been very good to you in these contests, great shot dude.

I'd also like to throw a big thanks to @TheHulksCousin as DVAted said you have done an awesome job with this contest. Thanks for setting it up.

So in summary:

Thanks for Male Best Character Catagory Win,
Thanks for Best Atmospere Catagory Win,
Thanks for 4th and 2nd place votes.

Character sheet
Name: Riddick
Faction: I bow to no man.
Level: Animal

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:09 pm

Congratulations to the winners! But also, congratulations to all contestants. There are a lot of shots that were strong contenders for all prizes.

For the prize-winning submissions, please make your model selections from here: P3DM and send me your requests via PM.

Please just understand that I am very busy at work (today will be my ninth 12-hour day in a row with a few more still to go) and it may not be a speedy turnaround with the models.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pizzamonster94

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:18 pm

are the models on the site free? ( and in case it's login...is registering free?)

I saw some interesting stuff i'd like to port myself Smile

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:16 pm

Well this was a fun thing to see after waking up this morning!  Congrats to MrMeowMeow, predatorwow, AdvancedTerror, and Cruz011 for the best in show victories, truly excellent shots you guys submitted.  Thank you to the committee for the best combat nomination, and congrats to all the other category winners.  And lastly, a big thanks to the GUN staff and committee members who made this contest possible.  I look forward to seeing what everyone brings out for the July contest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pizzamonster94

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:50 pm

maybe sci-fi / horror themed? Smile

When will they announce the contest topic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maybenexttime

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:43 pm

Congratulations to the winners Very Happy and thanks for everyone who participated.

sci-horror themed as pizzamonster94 said seems like a solid choice

Check out my latest Youtube Video:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYtkZcLsMZbIKBe6Z35liA
MrMeowMeow

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:09 pm

Congratulations to the Winners, I'm chuffed to bits! Very Happy

Big thanks to @TheHulksCousin for organizing it, I'm always happy to see new themes and styles Thumbs Up

@predatorwow I'm happy to see such a great screen from the Witcher, it's what has been keeping me from fallout for quite a while TongueTril
@advancedterror That shot in the desert was beautifully taken, reminds me of Abu Dhabi!

I'm sure i speak collectively when i say it was a blast taking screenshots for this, i'm looking forward to seeing these contests through with Fallout 4 aswell (:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dusildorf

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 pm

Congratulations to all participants of the contest all very beautiful screens.
The organizer thanks for a wonderful competition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
CrimsonBalls17

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:42 pm

Congrats to the winners! Had a good time seeing all the different entries throughout the last couple weeks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ApexRaptor

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:05 pm

Congratz to all the winners! I really enjoyed all of the screenshots and the effort put into them.

"War never changes, ladies and gentlemen, deal with it."

Titles:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xThat1WhiteKidx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:54 pm

@AdvancedTerror wrote:
@xThat1WhiteKidx - I bought life is strange in the summer sale, can't wait to get stuck into it. Great shot.
It's so good. I like it even more than any of the telltale games because it seems like your decisions matter more.

Congratulations to all of the winners and thanks for giving me best female character. TMHug-Royaba

Back to top Go down
View user profile
vulcanic

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:58 pm

congrats to all the winners!! they were all amazing screen shots! great job everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   Today at 9:55 am

Back to top Go down

[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3