Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Scariest situation when playing fallout 3/nv

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FieldPyro

PostSubject: Re: Scariest situation when playing fallout 3/nv   Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:21 am

First time in vault 106. No idea what would be in there, hadn't wikied the place, so I went in blind and didnt know wat was going to happen... 

Needless to say, those ghosts scared the shit outta me.

PostSubject: Re: Scariest situation when playing fallout 3/nv   Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:44 am

The scariest moment I've had was probably in Fallout 3 during the tranquility lane. It was very late at night and I will admit to not being in a very good mood, so when the little girl on the playground gave me attitude I decided to correct her. Big mistake

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLoneSurvivor

PostSubject: Re: Scariest situation when playing fallout 3/nv   Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:19 am

Probably the first time wondering into Quarry Junction with the standard equipment for example a 9mm pistol and a varmint rifle

metallic0925

PostSubject: Re: Scariest situation when playing fallout 3/nv   Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:38 am

I would say for me, exploring the DC subways at a low level with only a flashlight for vision. Between the ghouls and raider ambushes, I find myself creeping along pretty slowly listening for movement or looking for traps. At night in a dark room, I can end up pretty immersed in what is going on. And when something gets the jump on me I pretty much just freak out >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flavio01997

PostSubject: Re: Scariest situation when playing fallout 3/nv   Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:26 am

Discovering that Lakelurks can follow you in water... I was completely freaking out and fearing that It would have killed me while I wasn't able to attack NailBiting

PostSubject: Re: Scariest situation when playing fallout 3/nv   

Back to top Go down

Scariest situation when playing fallout 3/nv

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2