Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Halloween Screenshot Contest 2016 ________________

Profile Image Guidelines
October 2016

Share | 

XRE Cars weird mod conflict/bug help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: XRE Cars weird mod conflict/bug help   Sat May 30, 2015 10:26 pm

Not sure if this is the correct subforum or whatever, but I need help so I'm posting it in the one that says help. So, anyway, it seems like I've got a major conflict going on:

At first I thought this was because of the Enhanced Camera mod that allows you to see your body in first person. Well, I removed it and the same shit still happens. For a few seconds it works fine, but then you can hear the falling sound when your character hits the ground, the HUD appears, and the speed meter starts flying around the screen.

You aren't supposed to be able to go into third person, but I can, and as you can see my character is floating down in the air. Has anyone else had this problem? Because it's infuriating as hell since it makes the mod completely unplayable.

A secret message to the chosen ones:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: XRE Cars weird mod conflict/bug help   Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:01 pm

I know the reason why it's doing that. The reason it's causing that problem, is because the "Cinematic Camera" in the options menu. When you or a companion kills an enemy, your camera zooms over to the enemy that was just killed, and when it's done, your camera is back to your character, but in XRE Cars (and XRE Vertibird), it glitches out your camera.

In short, the cinematic death-cam is messing up your mod. All you need to do is disable it in your settings in the pause menu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

XRE Cars weird mod conflict/bug help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1