Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Is there a FO3 or FNV character you are specially fond of?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Is there a FO3 or FNV character you are specially fond of?   Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:16 pm

if im completely honest zero of the characters in either game that weren't my own character got my attention even though fallout is my favorite series and the only one i continually play even after so many years i just focused on the dialogue box and general subtitles most of the time and rarely even looked at npc's faces when i was interacting with it (with vanilla oblivion im grateful i didnt look at the faces that much),

so in short none of the characters really interested me in new vegas or fallout 3 only because i got use to seeing them as any other object in the game follow a quest marker look at a dialogue box and repeat between gun fights,

strangely enough i have a good few favorite characters in fallout 4 due to the new dialogue system since im pretty much forced to pay more attention to the person im talking to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SentinelHunter

PostSubject: Re: Is there a FO3 or FNV character you are specially fond of?   Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:26 pm

I know everyone hates Moira Brown from FO3 but I was always fond of her craziness.

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: Is there a FO3 or FNV character you are specially fond of?   Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:18 pm

I really liked all the new vegas companions but ED-E was aways the main one i had with me. been a while since i played FO3 but i always liked Charon and Jericho.

As for non companions I liked Fisto in new vegas and Mr fantastic. npcs in FO3 maybe Dukov and Moira.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
paradoxwing

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Is there a FO3 or FNV character you are specially fond of?   Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:26 pm

i always loved Ulysses , he was philosophical ,far more intelligent then almost every npc in new vegas and the fact that you had to trek every dlc for his logs and some back story for him and then meet at the divide to ethier fight him with weapons or word , i usually keep him alive just becuase i couldn't kill him i see no reason to he may have been legion at one point but he left the legion to stand at the divide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schmity1982

Character sheet
Name: Krystian Hale
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: Is there a FO3 or FNV character you are specially fond of?   Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:18 pm

Don't ask; This is a WEIRD thing to even say...I kinda wished Caleb Mcaffrety from the Atomic Wrangler was a companion, Bounty hunter, was a jerk; looked like an old bad a$$, had an amazing beard LOL...I don't know why he came to mind? He just does lol.

I'm strange huh?

(But other then that I liked Sunny smiles and Doc Mitch, and "Old Ben." I believe his name was? was a really cool NPC!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElderFreak

PostSubject: Re: Is there a FO3 or FNV character you are specially fond of?   Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:59 pm

I always liked Dad from Fallout 3. I liked how you were able to bond with a family member and really get to know them. It was actually pretty sad when he died since I thought he would survive the entire game. And he was voiced by Liam Neeson.

View user profile
Gunnermod266

PostSubject: Re: Is there a FO3 or FNV character you are specially fond of?   Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:15 pm

Benny from FNV because it always seemed to me that even though he shot you in the head and left you for dead he still had a somewhat nice side to him and he seemed like he didn't really want to shoot you but the platinum chip was his obsession.

Character sheet
Name: Man of the Hills
Faction: Himself
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Is there a FO3 or FNV character you are specially fond of?   Yesterday at 9:54 pm

I always liked Gob. He's the first ghoul you meet and is a good example of how ghouls are treated in the Wasteland.He would also be the first moral "choice" you make in the game, because he is the first guy you can treat badly, or be his first friend ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a FO3 or FNV character you are specially fond of?   Today at 1:50 am

Back to top Go down

Is there a FO3 or FNV character you are specially fond of?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2