Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Introductions from a measly peasant.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jimmywhistles

Location : Birmingham, Alabama, United States, Earth, Local Supercluster, Milkyway Galaxy, The Observable Universe

PostSubject: Introductions from a measly peasant.   Thu May 28, 2015 1:32 am

Hello everyone! My name is John, but my username is "jimmywhistles". I joined right before AlChestbreach discovered the Gunetwork after his first Frontier interview. I mod almost all my games to an unholy extent, and when the game breaks I fall to my knees and weep in sorrowful tears of distress.

I like the Gunetwork. The Moderators seem to have more control over what people do here, and that is a good thing. Many social networking sites have crappy moderators that exert their power and silence those who speak of things that aren't in league with what they think.
The actual mods here are a work of love. Everything here is a nice change from the Nexus, and no one seems to have a grudge against the Nexus.
My favorite mods from here are the Star Wars mods from CptRex (sorry if I listed that wrong Rex!) and the vertibird alternate model pack.
The earning of mod rights are certainly unique from other modding sites. But it seems to be a necessary force for the greater good.

So admins, users, and walruses,

Pleasure meeting you all!

jimmywhistles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickrica

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a measly peasant.   Thu May 28, 2015 1:40 am

Welcome to GUN peasant @jimmywhistles lol, I used to mod my games to a ridiculous extent, and had the same thing happen. Now I am really careful with what mods I put in and make sure I read everything to make sure it is all compatible, tt's hard when you want everything though. You will definitely find a lot of people here who can help you with all that though Welcome

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a measly peasant.   Thu May 28, 2015 1:40 am

Hi John and welcome to the community, I hope you enjoy your time time here and dont be afraid to ask any questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZuExis

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a measly peasant.   Thu May 28, 2015 1:41 am

Welcome to Gunetwork John! I hope you find it as hospitable as you did with the Nexus.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here, and you become a part of the community!
Cheers! Thumbs Up

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a measly peasant.   Thu May 28, 2015 6:27 am

Hey jimmy welcome to our community i like your name i bet jimmy whistles has all the bells and whistles. Sorry just had to lol

maccrawinthejaw

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a measly peasant.   Thu May 28, 2015 7:19 am

@jimmywhistles wrote:
Hello everyone! My name is John, but my username is "jimmywhistles". I joined right before AlChestbreach discovered the Gunetwork after his first Frontier interview. I mod almost all my games to an unholy extent, and when the game breaks I fall to my knees and weep in sorrowful tears of distress.

I like the Gunetwork. The Moderators seem to have more control over what people do here, and that is a good thing. Many social networking sites have crappy moderators that exert their power and silence those who speak of things that aren't in league with what they think.
The actual mods here are a work of love. Everything here is a nice change from the Nexus, and no one seems to have a grudge against the Nexus.
My favorite mods from here are the Star Wars mods from CptRex (sorry if I listed that wrong Rex!) and the vertibird alternate model pack.
The earning of mod rights are certainly unique from other modding sites. But it seems to be a necessary force for the greater good.

So admins, users, and walruses,

Pleasure meeting you all!

jimmywhistles

Welcome, buddy! Rex is cool (nice guy too, if you get the chance to chat with him), and his mods are great, nothing short of marvelous. This place is a modder's haven with an emphasis on unity and uniqueness, which I guess is why it works so well. The gentlefolks around here are wonderful; I've not met a single troll of any sort on the GUN forums. Hope you stick around!

"There is always another way! ...Unless that is the only other way.
"Well, this'll be tricky to explain to the next of kin: good news, he's not technically dead; bad news is, he's turned into a mushroom."
"That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me."
-"That's the nicest thing I've ever said to anyone, including my wife."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a measly peasant.   Thu May 28, 2015 9:55 am

Wasup' John (Mind If I refer to you as Johnno'?), Welcome to the GUN community, here you will find stupid funny shit, and awesome shit, mix up the shit fest for an amusing and funny time.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meatspin.com
djadamson

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a measly peasant.   Thu May 28, 2015 12:33 pm

Hello jimmywhistles, welcome to the GUN community, enjoy your time spent here :hellobig:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpaceLord21

Character sheet
Name: the Madgod
Faction: Daedric Princes
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a measly peasant.   Thu May 28, 2015 4:16 pm

Hello mortal pheasant! Don't worry, I don't like the taste of pheasants so I shall let you live...for now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TWKUK

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a measly peasant.   Thu May 28, 2015 4:34 pm

Well hopefully, unlike a peasant, you don't get diarrhea and poop to death. That would be bad.

Also hi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capt'n Ordinary

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a measly peasant.   Thu May 28, 2015 4:47 pm

@TWKUK wrote:
Well hopefully, unlike a peasant, you don't get diarrhea and poop to death. That would be bad.

Also hi.

I never realized how dangerous owning a console was...

But before my inner PC elitist gets out, hello & welcome to GUN.  Don't forget to check out the FAQ.       Waving Smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maybenexttime

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a measly peasant.   Thu May 28, 2015 6:57 pm

Hey man, welcome to GUN.

You speak way too highly of us. And know you are not a peasant here. We are all equals Very Happy

Enjoy your stay mate.

Check out my latest Youtube Video:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYtkZcLsMZbIKBe6Z35liA
Devinfallout

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a measly peasant.   Thu May 28, 2015 7:37 pm

Welcome friend! Have a great time and read the FAQ and Rules. Be active and have a good one! Wink

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a measly peasant.   Thu May 28, 2015 9:33 pm

Nice to meet you @jimmywhistles, and all others that don't know me, pleased to meet you as well.

Location : Birmingham, Alabama, United States, Earth, Local Supercluster, Milkyway Galaxy, The Observable Universe

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a measly peasant.   Fri May 29, 2015 4:53 am

Hello all, glad to have received a warm welcome! I'll try to respond to all of your individual posts, so just wait a few.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimmywhistles

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a measly peasant.   Fri May 29, 2015 4:58 am

Nice to know that people have retained their friendliness and hospitality. I assume you are one of his friends?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimmywhistles

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a measly peasant.   Fri May 29, 2015 5:00 am

Good to know that I am not alone in the neverending treasure hunt of modding. Pleased to meet you aswell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions from a measly peasant.   Today at 1:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Introductions from a measly peasant.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1