Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
money daryl Call body marvel hunk riot NPCs Superpele boomers ghoul Mask vault FCOM dead commonwealth Reforged wolfenstein khan boom mandalorian machine Gear upgrades Ryse space
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 Theories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BKR1888

BKR1888

Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:39 pm

Once AC:unity was fixed it wasn't that bad but the amount of bugs gave it a permanently bad rep which mean't good parts of the game were probably overlooked. It's probably going to be a more expensive BF season pass. Well didn't they have a bunch of Bethesda employees going around taking photos of Boston like two years ago? I want too see the commonwealth. Shrouded in mystery with a promise of being awesome Smile

Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Fallou15

Last edited by BKR1888 on Wed May 27, 2015 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:41 pm

Timulika wrote:
Tesvixen wrote:
I wouldn't expect it before Fall 2016 personally.  I'd be stunned if it was sooner than that.

Unfortunately, I agree.

Another "leak"...While working security at a club, this was early 2014, I was talking to a drunk patron who started babbling about working on the new Fallout game. He said he was having a blast modelling the buildings of Philadelphia. The only reason I gave his drunken babble any thought was the fact that I didn't know this guy and I never mentioned anything about Fallout or any video game, he just started bragging about his work.

No offense but I don't buy this for a second.  I once met a drunk guy in Kentucky who said he was an astronaut... so I guess he drove a busted-ass Volvo to keep a low profile.

Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Tekkers

Tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 6:05 pm

Speaking about leaks, anyone heard about that Non-Disclosure Agreement that has been broken about fallout four?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
hectymcc

hectymcc

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 6:31 pm

Yeah being from the area, it would be pretty sweet to see my city in the next Fallout game. I feel like if they can put a good amount of detail into it, it would be like walking around in my backyard. Similar to how GTA V was a somewhat accurate portrayal of LA. And I think so. I watched a video by Apoqsi about it
Back to top Go down
Tekkers

Tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 6:45 pm

As I've said before, Fallout based in China would be pretty cool, seeing a communist version of the vaults certainly would be interesting. That being said, it would be difficult to do, because you'd have to re-write alot of the lore for China.

It'd still be cool for DLC though.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
hectymcc

hectymcc

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 6:53 pm

I do like the Fallout lore, but refresh my memory please. Are there any vaults in China? I thought the vaults were only in the US and stuff, they were made by the company to experiment on human societies
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:19 pm

Tesvixen wrote:
alonewolf003 wrote:
Well they usually release their game in the same year they announced the game, so there's that, I wouldn't have any problem with that personally.

No, they don't.

Skyrim was revealed in 2010, released in 2011.  Oblivion was announced in 2004, released in 2006.  Fallout 3 was revealed in 2007, released in 2008.

TongueTril

Ah well I guess I'll need to do my homework next time. Thinking

EDIT: So you found a TongueTril that's worth using now? closed eyes smile

Tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:20 pm

@hectymcc

As far as I know, there are no VaultTec vaults in china, but who's to say their were no functional nuclear bomb shelters in china anyway?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
hectymcc

hectymcc

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:33 pm

It's pretty possible seeing is there was a huge war between the US and China with the existence of nuclear bombs. I feel like the Chinese would be pretty stupid not to build functioning nuclear fallout shelters given the circumstances. It would be a strange new take on the franchise, that's for sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:03 pm

alonewolf003 wrote:
Tesvixen wrote:
alonewolf003 wrote:
Well they usually release their game in the same year they announced the game, so there's that, I wouldn't have any problem with that personally.

No, they don't.

Skyrim was revealed in 2010, released in 2011.  Oblivion was announced in 2004, released in 2006.  Fallout 3 was revealed in 2007, released in 2008.

TongueTril

Ah well I guess I'll need to do my homework next time. Thinking

EDIT: So you found a TongueTril that's worth using now? closed eyes smile

Yes I did and I'm very happy!
Back to top Go down
Apoqsi

Apoqsi

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:07 am

hectymcc wrote:
It's pretty possible seeing is there was a huge war between the US and China with the existence of nuclear bombs. I feel like the Chinese would be pretty stupid not to build functioning nuclear fallout shelters given the circumstances. It would be a strange new take on the franchise, that's for sure
In the real world there are a ton of nuclear bomb shelters scattered across all continents, however, that doesn't mean anything for the Fallout Lore. I suggest watching the Fallout Lore series by ShoddyCast, it's actually really intriguing and in the second season they started using a Machinima style with a story teller. You'll probably learn quite a bit that you didn't know before and it's a great thing to start watching before Fallout 4 comes out (whenever that will actually be.) Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Apoqsi
hectymcc

hectymcc

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:42 am

I actually have seen a lot of those, they're really entertaining and it makes you realize just how much lore and backstory there is even if you've played through the games! There's a lot more to the Fallout franchise than I really expected when I got into it. But Bethesda does seem to have a habit of creating content and backstory-rich games Wink
Back to top Go down
Timulika

Timulika

Character sheet
Name: Kerr
Faction: Independent
Level: 50+

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:43 am

Tesvixen wrote:
Timulika wrote:
Tesvixen wrote:
I wouldn't expect it before Fall 2016 personally.  I'd be stunned if it was sooner than that.

Unfortunately, I agree.

Another "leak"...While working security at a club, this was early 2014, I was talking to a drunk patron who started babbling about working on the new Fallout game. He said he was having a blast modelling the buildings of Philadelphia. The only reason I gave his drunken babble any thought was the fact that I didn't know this guy and I never mentioned anything about Fallout or any video game, he just started bragging about his work.

No offense but I don't buy this for a second.  I once met a drunk guy in Kentucky who said he was an astronaut... so I guess he drove a busted-ass Volvo to keep a low profile.

But did he say he was a NASA astronaut? Maybe he worked for BASA (Billy's Aeronautics and Space Administration). HQ is in Billy's mom's basement. Sunday she makes grilled cheese and tomato soup.

And also, I'm hoping for either Boston or Philly in the next Fallout (whenever it comes). With the bridges, underground stuff and the mix of 200+ year old and modern architecture, I think those cities would be wicked cool.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 Theories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3