Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine marvel Mask space FCOM Ryse body riot mandalorian hunk Superpele ghoul wolfenstein dead khan daryl boomers vault upgrades money Reforged Call Gear NPCs boom commonwealth
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby ZedraxStereo Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby john96 Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout 4 Theories Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 Theories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hectymcc

hectymcc

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 3:46 pm

Ah my post intro post  I see what you did t ,

Alright, down to brass tacks. Does anybody know if Bethesda is unveiling a Fallout 4 at E3? I've heard some pretty fantastic ideas about what the game should be about, are there any that anybody else enjoyed? As a Bostonian, I'm a fan of the new game being in my city Wink
Back to top Go down
SpaceLord21

SpaceLord21

Character sheet
Name: the Madgod
Faction: Daedric Princes
Level: 999

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:18 pm

In my opinion it would be a really bad move to tell us no Fo4, the fans would be outraged and it would hurt them in the long run, combine that with the fact that they haven't denied Fo4 there is no reason why they aren't releasing it soon, not to mention that their e3 schedule has a release for announcement for an RPG on Xbox, PC, and PS3. There is almost certainly going to be a Fallout 4 announced soon, if not, riots.
Angry Mob
Back to top Go down
hectymcc

hectymcc

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:34 pm

Honestly I agree with you on all fronts, although the new rpg could be an addition to the Elder Scrolls universe. Would you rather have a new Fallout? Or would you accept a new Elder Scrolls?
Back to top Go down
nick-largent

nick-largent

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:59 pm

I think it is totally possible for FO4 info to released at E3, but I have a feeling it isn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
hectymcc

hectymcc

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 5:04 pm

Well what else could they have in store for us? They're having their first conference booth at E3, I doubt it's only for Doom.
Back to top Go down
BKR1888

BKR1888

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 5:04 pm

There needs to be a new fallout. Long overdue and announcing another elder scrolls making it three in a row would be stupid I think. Especially after the disappointing elder scrolls online.Even if they announce it and we don't see it for another two years or something it would still be nice to know that it's coming.

Fallout 4 Theories Fallou15
Back to top Go down
hectymcc

hectymcc

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 5:09 pm

Yeah if they did something like what Ubisoft has done with The Division, giving us something to work with and digest for the time being, while they work on it and listen to fan feedback. I also agree that TESO was a big letdown, I think a new Fallout game would be something fresh, seeing as the last one was released five years ago.
Back to top Go down
Apoqsi

Apoqsi

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:38 pm

hectymcc wrote:
Ah my post intro post  I see what you did t ,

Alright, down to brass tacks. Does anybody know if Bethesda is unveiling a Fallout 4 at E3? I've heard some pretty fantastic ideas about what the game should be about, are there any that anybody else enjoyed? As a Bostonian, I'm a fan of the new game being in my city Wink

Fallout 4 has actually already been indirectly confirmed thanks to a breach of an NDA contract. (Learn More Here) Also, the Boston rumors have not yet been confirmed but I would love to see the game in that location so I hope your statement is true. Honestly, like I've predicted many times, I would be very surprised if we saw nothing from Fallout 4 at this time and I'm actually expecting a 2015 launch this year during October. Before anyone shuts down my prediction, understand I research Bethesda and everything about them daily and they have done release dates very short after the announcements before. They are also very good at keeping their mouths shut! :p Either way, I'm sure of it that we'll see Fallout 4 at E3 this year. June 16th will be the day full of our answers, so now we just have to wait! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Apoqsi
hectymcc

hectymcc

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:51 pm

Great video and insight Apoqsi, and the Fallout 4 Hype-O-Meter was a nice touch haha. How hyped am I? Extremely! I agree on seeing something from Bethesda at this upcoming E3, but do you think it will be just a cinematic? Or could we expect a little gameplay to be shown? A 2015 launch would make a lot of people cry tears of joy (myself included) , so here's to hoping! E3 needs to come sooner Sad While 2014 was a lackluster year for gaming, I genuinely believe that the remainder of 2015 has the potential to make up for past mistakes, yes I'm lookin at you 343 Industries for Halo 5 Guardians!

Anyway, thanks Apoqsi for the info. It's awesome you made a video of that while you were poppin Powder Gangers haha. Oh! "Stay sexy, and stay gaming."
Back to top Go down
sweetbutteryjesus

sweetbutteryjesus

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:59 pm

Man I am too excited for Fallout 4, it's been too long man.
The community made a 5 year old game (NV) look like it came out last year.
Imagine what mods we'll have when Fallout 4 comes out!
E3 can't come fast enough.

Apoqsi

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:02 pm

hectymcc wrote:
Great video and insight Apoqsi, and the Fallout 4 Hype-O-Meter was a nice touch haha. How hyped am I? Extremely! I agree on seeing something from Bethesda at this upcoming E3, but do you think it will be just a cinematic? Or could we expect a little gameplay to be shown? A 2015 launch would make a lot of people cry tears of joy (myself included) , so here's to hoping! E3 needs to come sooner Sad While 2014 was a lackluster year for gaming, I genuinely believe that the remainder of 2015 has the potential to make up for past mistakes, yes I'm lookin at you 343 Industries for Halo 5 Guardians!

Anyway, thanks Apoqsi for the info. It's awesome you made a video of that while you were poppin Powder Gangers haha. Oh! "Stay sexy, and stay gaming."
Sadly, it's hard for me to say. I personally think Bethesda would show some gameplay such as a gameplay trailer or maybe even some footage later on at E3 or even an online video released later on. Bethesda has stated over and over (Todd Howard & Pete Hines themselves) that they like to show their whole games all at once and not just tad bits. Some may refer to other titles as a contradiction to those statements such as Doom which has been showing very small tad bits for more than a year now. However, people tend to forget that Bethesda are not the ones working on those games and are simply just publishing them. Honestly, I think they will hit us with a banging show at E3 and I'm expecting more than just a cinematic trailer this year. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Apoqsi
hectymcc

hectymcc

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:09 pm

Yeah that's fair, Bethesda has a good track record with releases of game info. Holding off for a while and finally rewarding the fans with meaningful payoff. I remember they showed a lot of Skyrim before it came out. So maybe they'll do the same with Fallout 4! I'd really like to see what changes they made to the game too, are there any aspects in particular you hope to see added to the game?
Back to top Go down
TWKUK

TWKUK

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:18 pm

Yeah, Fallout 4 is pretty much a guarantee. Might not be at E3, it's at the very least totally in development.

Honestly I'm willing to settle on some info for Doom 4.
Back to top Go down
hectymcc

hectymcc

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:22 pm

I feel like Bethesda began working on a project that wasn't TESO after Skyrim's release. Now if I were a betting man, I would say that the project is a new Fallout title. It's been a fairly long time since then, and they've really kept this game on the down-low, I feel like the fine people at Bethesda should be comfortable enough at this point to unveil Fallout 4. Doom is a game I actually know very little about, other than how important it was to the evolution of modern games haha
Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:33 pm

None of Bethesda's releases in recent years (Oblivion, Fallout, Skyrim) launched year-in-year with their reveals.  So even if FO4 pops up at E3 I doubt very much that it's a 2015 release.

They worked on Skyrim DLC as recently as late 2012, and announced in April 2013 that they were switching 'full gears' to the next game.  So by that statement, while Fallout 4 (or whatever its called) was already in pre-production, it has only been in 'full blown' development for a little more than 2 years.

Last edited by Tesvixen on Tue May 26, 2015 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hectymcc

hectymcc

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:37 pm

That is true, I feel like even if it isn't released this year, knowing that Bethesda is moving full speed ahead on a new Fallout game would be enough for me to stay actively excited until the game's release. They've been stingy with their info, so giving us something to work would be great. When do you think we could expect a release?
Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:43 pm

I wouldn't expect it before Fall 2016 personally.  I'd be stunned if it was sooner than that.
Back to top Go down
tehuitzaldebamf

tehuitzaldebamf

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:47 pm

I feel as if they are not going to reveal at E3, but maybe late summer. Alot of the hype could have ruined the surprise they've been working so hard to create. I feel they may move the date to keep that mission alive.
Back to top Go down
hectymcc

hectymcc

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:48 pm

Really? They've had so much time for development of this game though. I feel like an E3 unveiling will happen in a month, we give feedback, they make some changes, and the game may release a year from now
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories EmptyTue May 26, 2015 8:49 pm

Well they usually release their game in the same year they announced the game, so there's that, I wouldn't have any problem with that personally.

Fallout 4 Theories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Theories   Fallout 4 Theories Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 Theories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next