Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Good names for Paranoid Smart Outcasted brotherhood of steel Who want to fucking murder you cause your smexy as hell?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
leotheripper

PostSubject: Re: Good names for Paranoid Smart Outcasted brotherhood of steel Who want to fucking murder you cause your smexy as hell?!   Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:26 am

Something bland but mysterious. Like The Masons, The Club, The Syndicate, The Code.

sieboldii2

PostSubject: Re: Good names for Paranoid Smart Outcasted brotherhood of steel Who want to fucking murder you cause your smexy as hell?!   Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:33 am

Since Regulators is already taken how about (shades of Matt Damon) Adjustment Bureau. That could make for an interesting backstory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admiral Slyther

Character sheet
Name: Slytheron
Faction: STAG / ADF
Level: ???

PostSubject: Re: Good names for Paranoid Smart Outcasted brotherhood of steel Who want to fucking murder you cause your smexy as hell?!   Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:43 am

I would've went for something like the Grustrag Three, but that's already taken, lol. Maybe try the unforgiven, the punished, or iron legion somewhat. I'm not a genius when it comes to epic bad guy names, lol

When Putin catches you memeing in Russia...:

Last edited by Admiral Slyther on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s13.zifboards.com/DarkNetSK
Lilkrasdog

PostSubject: Re: Good names for Paranoid Smart Outcasted brotherhood of steel Who want to fucking murder you cause your smexy as hell?!   Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:46 am

Got a few, but are you looking for a small group or a faction?

Anyway here are some names.

The wolf pack

Alpha Team

KnightHawks

Ghost Riders

Death Head Legion

Screaming Skulls

Blood Hawks

Iron Jesters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpaceC

PostSubject: Re: Good names for Paranoid Smart Outcasted brotherhood of steel Who want to fucking murder you cause your smexy as hell?!   Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:13 pm

What about The Purge?

Location : Walking the line of Sanity and Insanity with Miss. Liddell.

PostSubject: Re: Good names for Paranoid Smart Outcasted brotherhood of steel Who want to fucking murder you cause your smexy as hell?!   Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:11 am

@Admiral Slyther wrote:
I would've went for something like the Grustrag Three, but that's already taken, lol. Maybe try the unforgiven, the punished, or iron legion somewhat. I'm not a genius when it comes to epic bad guy names, lol

Warframe IGN, go.

Maybe something that somebody wouldn't expect would be tied to evil people. Like "The Historians" or "Blackwatch"

Here's an idea: Include two versions of the ESP you'll eventually make. One that's got the outcast and everything, and one that uses stuff from drag's armor pack (One that requires pack 33 or something) and give them mercenary badass stuff, like deathstroke that's for VGU only and let that give some incentive to join up with VGU and let them match their name a little.

PostSubject: Re: Good names for Paranoid Smart Outcasted brotherhood of steel Who want to fucking murder you cause your smexy as hell?!   Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:51 am

Just saying....the Dirty Dan's is always available.

If you kill em' all, you're a God.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ritualclarity

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Good names for Paranoid Smart Outcasted brotherhood of steel Who want to fucking murder you cause your smexy as hell?!   Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:18 am

I am not sure of who you are going to use. Male, Female, Ghoul, Human, etc.

Anyway imagine a Ghoul Outcast, someone outcast from well the Outcast..Smile.

The Pale Horseman. More of a sell proclaimed title.

Quote :
When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

The soul purpose of this individual (crazy as all hell) would be to kill almost everyone..He could seem himself as the Pale Horseman.  He is "death" being a Ghoul and perhaps even able to motivate or lead other Feral Ghouls as well. Perhaps even add a Deathclaw or other nasty creature as a pet. Definitely someone you don't want to cross paths with.

You could even use some quotes from the Bible (like Pulp fiction epic quotes not the lamer ones you might hear at Sunday school Wink) to help fill out the text and add depth.

Last edited by ritualclarity on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just noticed it was for a singlar person)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
noopis

PostSubject: Re: Good names for Paranoid Smart Outcasted brotherhood of steel Who want to fucking murder you cause your smexy as hell?!   Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:51 am

Uhh I'm not good with naming stuff but I'll give it a shot how's about

The Brotherhood of Blood, The Damned Brotherhood, Hell's Outcasts, The Demons of the Wastes, The Butchers of the Wastes, The Iron Wardens, or The Iron Demons/Butchers/anything that sounds evil or intimidating.

I don't really know what this faction's goals are besides murdering people TongueTril
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good names for Paranoid Smart Outcasted brotherhood of steel Who want to fucking murder you cause your smexy as hell?!   Today at 8:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Good names for Paranoid Smart Outcasted brotherhood of steel Who want to fucking murder you cause your smexy as hell?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1