Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Call marvel boom wolfenstein dead riot vault Mask Reforged daryl commonwealth machine body mandalorian ghoul money upgrades space Gear Superpele boomers Ryse hunk NPCs FCOM khan
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:29 pm

» Greetings!
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

LEGION
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap5%Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
NCR
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap53%Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 44 ]
ROBERT HOUSE
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap16%Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 13 ]
YES MAN
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap26%Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 83

AuthorMessage
gman56

gman56

Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with?   Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:31 pm

I chose the NCR since there the only democracy in the game and it seems there are more downsides when you join other factions or side with yourself. The NCR isn't perfect but overall their a pretty good group.
Back to top Go down
Phill&Al

Phill&Al

PostSubject: Re: Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with?   Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:26 pm

Truthfully, i feel that yes man and house are the only two "good" options. Both the legion and the NCR tend to strike me as imperialist while house just wants to control the strip, which largely was his before the war. Which leeds me to say that he has the only legitimate claim out of the any other factions. Yes man i pick if i feel like being an A-hole to everybody.
Back to top Go down
gman56

gman56

PostSubject: Re: Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with?   Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:17 pm

I think Mr.House is also a good option too. All he is trying to do is defend what rightfully is his.

Last edited by gman56 on Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alixen

Alixen

PostSubject: Re: Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with?   Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:46 pm

Blackrose wrote:
My opinion on the matter is this:
The NCR is the best option because you can have alliance with The Brotherhood of Steel and the Great Khans. I think that since the NCR did terrible things to both BOS and The Great Khans the best way to repay them is by allying with both of them against Caeser. And most of the greatest characters in that game are the NCR.

The rangers are awesome, and the grunts for the most part blameless, but thats about my only compliments of how the NCR has eveolved from FO2 to NV. Just out of interest, did you play FO1 and 2? I only ask because you note you find the Legion sexist, and yet the Khan's 'introduction' is kidnapping Tandi from Shady Sands, and as I recall their 'warriors' are either all or mostly male, and they kept a few drugged up girls in the main room who beg for your help. In FO2 they are conning a small settlement, and have kidnapped and violated the daughter of one of the residents (keeping her in a shed). In NV the Khan's are still, at best, drug runners responsible for the ruining of lives. The Brotherhood in NV is also a completely different beast to the older games. In the old games they are small, and xenophobic, but they do try and help the wasteland if a big enough threat comes up - like the Master, and the Enclave. What we have by NV is basically a group of tech raiders, previously led my a madman. If you support them but leave them unbowed, they end up shaking down caravans for tech. If you go to them without Veronica on the first visit, they will put you in an explosive collar and charge you with getting rid of an NCR Ranger who is just hunting Powder Gangers. A splinter of their soldiers (who need the Elder's permission to even leave the bunker, bear in mind) will try to kill Veronica and will slaughter an entire outpost of Followers/Doctors/aid workers if they don't like a choice she makes.

I don't say this as a defender of the NCR; I simply don't find these two groups as being unjustly persecuted. Both have become blights on the wasteland. I'm just hoping that other chapters haven't fallen so far.

Blackrose wrote:
Caesars Legion Is just out of control, I hate how they're sexist (considering i play as a female 100% of the time) I hate how most of their soldiers are just mindless brutal soldiers, I hate enslavement and so on.

Agreed. Sadly, though, its due to the incomplete nature of the game. There was supposed to be another settlement, the most peaceful and lawful in the wasteland, and it was supposed to be behind Legion lines. But all the insight we ever get is the trader outside the Fort.

Blackrose wrote:
Mr. House I think is the 2nd best option. He has more control over his securitrons than yes-man, he is a good man, he said that he has "great plans for vegas" and i have hopes for him. Tho i hate that you have to destroy the BOS, if it weren't for a mod I would just always go with the NCR just because of that one reason.

I don't mind killing them, though I make it a dramatic character moment when I do (as it turns Vee against the Courier typically). Reasons above.

Blackrose wrote:
And Finally, Yes Man. Yes Man's Ending I feel is a bit selfish you kill the Legion, you kill House, you kick/kill the NCR out of vegas just so it can be independent. I think their would be more crime in Vegas with the independent ending. And i absolutely hate how Yes Man says hes going to upgrade him self to be more assertive.  

Yes, sadly the lack of alternatives with House ruin the Wild Card option. What sort of person kills the man who hired them, saved their life, and tries to give them a position as his Dragon? The man who actually saved Vegas for it to be ruled at all? The mind behind Liberty Prime? It doesn't help that you also have to be the worst Courier in the world. First, you fail your delivery... and then you steal the package from its intended owner. Nah, if there had been an option to keep House alive. As it is, only my most immoral/evil couriers would choose Yes Man.
Back to top Go down
Dioslayer

Dioslayer

PostSubject: Re: Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with?   Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:17 am

I always pick NCR, only because it seems like the closest equivalent to modern day government, faults and all. Caesar's Legion is pretty much a nation of raiders with less rights for women. Yes Man ending was a letdown for me.

I chose a playstyle which ultimately ends with me coming out on top, and mistakingly chose Yes Man thinking I would rule New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
necrogaz

necrogaz

PostSubject: Re: Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with?   Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:23 am

I always go with NCR, but i decided this last one to be pure Brootherhood of steel (kill Legion and NCR)
Back to top Go down
sammacfarland

sammacfarland

PostSubject: Re: Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with?   Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:29 am

I've actually never beaten the game with anyone but the NCR. I love the NCR more than anything because of what it represents. I'm in ROTC here at college and I see the NCR as the American army. Now I love other countries a lot like australia, canada, england, ireland, germany, ect. but the United States is my home and when I play I like to think that I helped the "good guys". From my frame of reference they are the good guys and always will be. However after all that I might try out yes man for a little independent party Wink This site is awesome! I love the awesome forum topics, keep um coming!

Chaosyn

PostSubject: Re: Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with?   Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 2:13 am

I haven't finished it even once yet. That said I will most likely pick Mr. House or Yes Man.
Why?
Well House,like was already said, really just wants The Strip to stay his and his alone,I can't fault him for that....Ive murdered enough people to make third world countries into parking lots...and then robbed them...Still got that ridiculously good Karma too...lol.
Yes Man I would pick because it gives me the option (however fleeting and unimportant to the story it is) to choose who my allies will be and how much of a Tyrant I may or may not be once the credits roll.
Which is probably going to result in people abandoning New Vegas, and a 300 mile radius around it,as I have enough weapons and power armor to make the BoS AND Enclave twitch and froth like fangirls shortly before I deep fry their faces and use them as bait to murder Deathclaws like they're going out of style.....And my character,despite being considered a Saint, is still a murder happy psychopath that murders corpses into piles of giblets because voices in her head keep screaming something about "frame rate improvement/waste management". Not even kidding when I say I murder anyone who looks at me funny or says something I don't like....or so much as breathes the wrong way....( I may or may not have been putting off story advancement in favor of random encounters for a bit too long)....The character based on myself however will likely choose the same options but for less murdery reasons...I'll kill house because he's a knob,and take over The Strip because the wasteland NEEDS a neutral place where EVERYONE (to a point)can blow off steam and not be threatened by gangs...
Back to top Go down
Undeadsewer

Undeadsewer

PostSubject: Re: Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with?   Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:03 am

I usually side with the NCR in most of my saves mainly since I live in California. The Legion seems too "evil" in a sense because of their slavery among other things. I did side with Mr. House once but I was a bit hesitant since there could be a chance that another faction could take over New Vegas (like the Legion).

Back to top Go down
tpmmazo

tpmmazo

PostSubject: Re: Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with?   Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:32 am

NCR:
The old world government failed, we all nuked ourselves so why try if the same outcome will occur. So NCR is out of the picture. Also they can't control their boundaries and are very corrupt within their own ranks.

House:
House is strong and can win New Vegas but only Vegas. He doesn't hold the ability or military strength to bring his Securitrons over to the east or across the Colorado. Legion does.

Yes Man/Independant:
The courier can't control New Vegas for long and when he is dead then what? This ending is more of a joke giving the ability to let the player say screw it all and control New Vegas for himself, but not practical in the least.

Legion:
Finally, the Roman government lasted for a long time under a strong democratic republic. They colonized almost all of Europe. Talking with Caesar you will find that the man knows his plan of action and what he is doing. He is still a good person inside with good intentions. He was once a follower of the apocalypse.

So definitely the best choice that I run with is the Legion. Ave Caesar!!
Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 CaesarLegionSymbol

Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 1ByTWGC Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 LegitimateWellgroomedFantailWho do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 1ByTWGC Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 LegitimateWellgroomedFantail
Back to top Go down
ninodeawesome

ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with?   Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:16 pm

It's weird because I know independent would be the best but Boone is my favorite and I wanna have a good rep with the republic soo....

abadio

PostSubject: Re: Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with?   Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 10:48 pm

The NCR my first playthrough, Legion second, and House the third. I never really bothered to complete it solo. Is the yes man any good? On my pc play through i might do a yes man.
Back to top Go down
midnight1996

midnight1996

PostSubject: Re: Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with?   Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 1:26 am

NCR for some reason i identify with them more then house yes man is kinda annoying and the legion disgusts me
Back to top Go down
KrigRaseri

KrigRaseri

PostSubject: Re: Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with?   Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 1:34 am

I'll have to go with the NCR because of the Rangers.

moddyboy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with?   Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 10:57 am

I beat new vegas with yesman, then it was ncr because screw the legion

PostSubject: Re: Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with?   Who do you beat Fallout new vegas with? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5