Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
zehflea

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:49 pm

@XRhino wrote:
2.Multiplayer,so you can travel the waste with your best friend:D
-XRhino:D

Would love to see some sort of cooperative mode in Fallout. Always wanted to see that in one form or another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Turtle Wax

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Multiplayer would be very nice, no need to make it a mmo, just co-op would be nice

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:18 am

thepanzerwarmachine wrote:
Multiplayer would be very nice, no need to make it a mmo, just co-op would be nice

My friend and I were saying this just the other day. I would love fallout to be co-op, but I feel an MMO would absolutely ruin the feel of the game. Part of the joy of the game is the running around not knowing what's around the corner and having limited resources to deal with it. Not waiting for that super mutant to respawn so you can loot the yellow 10mm pistol off of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
temporarywhatwhat

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:18 am

I think a mode where a 2nd player could "take over" a companion would work pretty well. Like you could have AI-controlled Cass, your friend would "sub in" and control Cass for a while, and then Cass would go back to Ai-controlled when your friend quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkelly

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:20 am

more dynamic combat, weapon mods can be added and removed, under barrel attachments, better AI and animations, sprinting and sliding and prone, and akimbo guns
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Turtle Wax

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:25 am

@temporarywhatwhat wrote:

I think a mode where a 2nd player could "take over" a companion would work pretty well. Like you could have AI-controlled Cass, your friend would "sub in" and control Cass for a while, and then Cass would go back to Ai-controlled when your friend quit.

technically there is a mod for that for New Vegas but im unsure how it works let alone install it lol
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alixen

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:35 am

I actually like the current games fine just as they are, and would prefer they simply refine things. But of course, we will likely get the Skyrim engine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Turtle Wax

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:42 am

Hmmm....I wonder how the Skyrim engine would work on the Fallout games  Idea 

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:41 am

The same way as Fallout worked on the updated Oblivion engine. A hell of a lot of tweaking, but digging into the G.E.C.K finding traces of old scripts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apoqsi

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:34 am

@Alixen wrote:
I actually like the current games fine just as they are, and would prefer they simply refine things. But of course, we will likely get the Skyrim engine.
If it were to in fact be on the Skyrim Engine it would look like the most grabage game from all of Bethesda's releases they have done lately and the games they have announced... :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Apoqsi
Mr Turtle Wax

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:09 pm

Ya i'd agree with apoqsi Fallout would't be Fallout on an engine other than the current FO engine

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:13 pm

Ya i'd agree with apoqsi  Fallout would't be Fallout on an engine other than the current FO engine
For them to put Fallout on a new engine the gameplay would feel different from FO3/FNV and most people probably would bash on that change, they would need to completely replicate the games feel on another engine which may be difficult... I know for a fact it will be a heavily improved if not new engine. Just hope all goes well for mine and everyone of the Fallout fans sake!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Apoqsi
Mr Turtle Wax

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:16 pm

Hmm they could try make to versions of the game, one with the original engine and one with a completely new engine lol i doubt they'd do that though

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:35 pm

i would be happy if they fixed the neck seam and better animation so it feels like a real rpg

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:36 pm

yea it would be good if they fixed the neck seams:D

JohnVault

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:27 pm

Dual wield and the other things well the modders will give them to us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Turtle Wax

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:47 pm

haha duel wielding in fallout would be interesting

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:53 pm

Hear alot about duel wielding and honestly it is kind of low on my priorities for things I want.

A big open world, plenty of quests, and the feel that you are actually making a differance in the world.

Duel wielding is one of those things that if they put it in, "fine" if not "oh well"

I don't need it, but I would like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Turtle Wax

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:07 pm

I agree it would be nice but oh well if they don't, but i'd like it better if it was a mod rather than standard animations

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:53 pm

I would like a revamp of the combat system. I realize that it has to do with leveling and weapon progression and things like that, but I've never been too keen on the fallout franchise's damage systems. In Fallout three it would take half a magazine from a 10mm pistol to the head to end some people. Thats no bueno. I want realistic weapon damages more than anything.

Furthermore I'd like to see more options for character customization. Maybe character pasts to pick from, as well as classes, to give the player certain benefits for their playstyle.

Finally, id really love to see tattoos for your character. That's always been a thing with me, say what you want about a lack of supplies/artists, having a unique tattooed character/tattooed enemies would be sweet in my opinion

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Today at 12:38 am

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next