Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
RedAce35

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:25 pm

I think it would be good to make towns more populated and well-built. In my opinion, FONV was way too lonely and lacked that epic feel that FO3 gave.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:11 am

More factions, more tear jerking quests or decisions you have to make. More scrap type weapons and armour, better hairstyles. Just as like a basic wishlist that i want. I think it'd be neat.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:17 am

@CapnCurbStomp wrote:
More factions, more tear jerking quests or decisions you have to make. More scrap type weapons and armour, better hairstyles. Just as like a basic wishlist that i want. I think it'd be neat.

Yeah, better hair would be very nice. I shudder whenever I see the shininess of the hairs in New Vegas and 3. Are the hairs made out of metal or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XFeniXRising

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:19 am

DLCs worth the 10/15 dollars you pay. I mean 3 quests for the main questline, some sidequests and a hand full of new things isn't very amazing. To make matters worse everything is linear and all adds up to the same outcome. An example is Dawnguard, join Dawnguard, get scroll, kill vampires, get Serena, kill Harkon, win. Same thing if you join the vampires, get scroll, kill dawnguardians (lol wtf idk), get Serena, kill Harkon, win. Same goes for Fallout 3's The Pitt, while fun it was the same way. Join slaves, kill raiders, kill Ashur, win the Pitt, make ammo from the steel machines. Join raiders, kill slaves, kill Wernher, win the Pitt, make ammo from steel machines. I want more urban ruins...more places that tell a story. I wish Fallout New Vegas looked like Lonesome Road with all the ruined buildings taken by the sands of time and broken highways that took you places. Whatever the setting is, I want more urban ruins to explore.

Grom Hellscream: "And what Gul'dan, must we give in return?"
Gul'dan: "Everything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JSev33

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:24 am

This could also be considered a mod request/ suggestion, but I'd like there to be more than one PC. The story would unfold in a way that's not directed at a lone player, but rather a group of some sort, and you could pick one person (you would create all, let's say, 4 of them) and play as one, and you switch the one you play as on the fly. You could travel as a group or pick one and fly solo. There's no need for a Jack of all trades character anymore. Because you're all representatives of the same group, the dialogue wouldn't change much, but because different PCs would have different perks (but would level up together), gameplay stays balanced, and each person you create would have different applications. One might be good with kids, while the other is more adept at intimidating people. This way you don't miss out on gameplay options, but don't need to have someone who's perfect at everything.

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Paul Monroe
Faction: None
Level: 83

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:32 am

A bigger world non shitty character face's,longer story,more weapons,more armors,G.E.C.K.,More enemies,More DLC'S and if could happen voiced character.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:41 am

My biggest wish is to allow for a massive number of NPCs to be present and active all at once with out the engine killing itself.

D.C was said to be a battlefield CRAWLING with Super Mutants yet when you go there you only see like .. 5 - 8 at a time.

I want in depth companions, sure New Vegas had very few companions compared to Skyrim but i cared for them alot more, speaking of which the option to have all your companions with you at the same time that interact with one another and squad commands like the JIP Companions Command and Control would be amazing. The Wasteland is a dangerous place having your own party of allies makes sense.

Death animations like in Skyrim with both Melee Weapons and Guns

Leaving the Melee Weapon Battle system intact from Skyrim or improving on it.

Bows and Crossbows

Throwing Knives
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperDemonBoy15

Character sheet
Name: Crowder
Faction: FOJ
Level: 7812

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:25 am

A open world made for Online gameplay, and online Co-Op to a max of 10 players! cowboy 

Try out my other Realism overhaul for New Vegas!

FNV-PROJECT REALISM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasper-op

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:54 pm

I want a feeling that is more similar to the movie "Water World" on land of course. But that movie has got some amazing vibes and I feel that a true wasteland would be more like that.
Would be awesome if you could join factions like the Raiders and plunder towns and villages looking for loot and then make the town yours by defending it etc.

TTW Huge Immersive Armor and Weapon Mod!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/users/1063910/?tb=images&p
Kihjster

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:08 pm

I would like to see a thing where I can like run my own business and sell things to the NPCs and get caps off it. I think it would just be a really cool side thing to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nephelus

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:34 am

@Kihjster wrote:
I would like to see a thing where I can like run my own business and sell things to the NPCs and get caps off it. I think it would just be a really cool side thing to do.

Mod for NV that does that. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/51278/?

I would like to see armor done as in Oblivion where you have separate armor for arms, legs, torso, feet and hands. That would allow us much more customization options.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bft90679

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:14 am

New Enclave, Midwest BOS, decent looking energy weapons(seriously I don't like 40s' or 50' sci-fi looking design. Laser Rifle, Tri-beam, Plasma caster and defender are nice; but plasma rifle? Isn't there a scale-downed rifle size version plasma rifle in FO Tactic? Then why change the design into a weird tubes all over thing?) drivable vehicles like those in FO Tactic, HummVee, M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo, and just finish development of Hellion and get it airborne; and give my Vindicator Minigun back. Also, there are tons of pump action shotgun using pistol grips, add this attack animation will ya? TongueTril
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lyca5259

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:44 am

The ability to mix and match weapons would be nice. Like how in Skyrim you could wield a staff with a sword, or dual swords, etc etc. If they're gonna use the same engine they used in Skyrim this would be easy to pull off. I think it'd be badass to have a knife or machete in one hand, and a 9mm in the other. And they should either
1. Make it so you can't zoom in when dual wielding, so it balances out dual wielding to wielding a single gun or
2. Change the key mapping for zooming, but I highly doubt they would do that since rmb is common knowledge for zoom.

2 player co-op would be nice too. Though I don't really care if they don't add it. And i think anymore than 2 people would make the game too easy. It's not a necessary change but playing with a friend always makes a game 100x more fun.

irishmarksman92

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:58 am

The ability to play as different races (ghoul,mutant etc.), be able to have a homestead/take ownership of a bunker/building. Ability to grow your own food and make defenses for your homestead/camp. I would also like to be able to hold a knife and pistol at the same time to allow better combat scenarios.

I would also like for there to be more backstory to everything and have more variety of items and possibly rig your guns with a light/(working laser) etc.

in other words....TACTICOOL XD couldnt resist.

But yeah any of those features would pull me in deep

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isopropylalcohol

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:23 am

Leaning it annoys me when fps games don't have this feature and the ability to see your torso and legs while in first person, basically I want a Fallout game crossed with arma haha

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
angelgu323

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Backpacks
One less mod for me to download Wink

View user profile
Scorpio9

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Smooth and refined gameplay like in Halo or Battlefield, and VEHICLES, it is about time that we get them!
 Party Car 

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:03 pm

Depending in size of world space vehicles
More than 30 weapons unlike Fallout NV
Backpacks are cool
More RPG elements
Actually being able to be part of a faction (ie. soldier in the NCR). 
Zoom for certain scopes and binoculars 
More variety in armors 
More interiors
Lots companions!
That's all I can think of off the top of my head!

Tesvixen

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:39 pm

My main Fallout 4 wish is that PC users don't get a half-assed port of an Xbox game (coughSkyrimcough).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nunyabusiness.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)   Today at 9:30 pm

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 Wishlist! + Video Series (New Video: April 13th)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next