Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

So I'm some new person I suppose

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TWKUK

PostSubject: So I'm some new person I suppose   Sun May 24, 2015 7:39 pm

I've had this account for, like, five months or so, but I've never really made use of it. I figure since I'm getting a bit bored of the other forums I've been using, I may as well see what things are like over here. I really don't like talking about myself, but I guess for the sake of introductions I may as well say a few things.

I'm not really much of anything special, I'm just some shut-in from New Mexico who likes video games. I'm also into toy collecting and propmaking, plus the occasional stab at writing. I'm not particularly great at that last one. I have a near obsessive love for most animals, for whatever that's worth.

One more unpleasant habit of mine I figure to be worth mentioning; I swear a lot. Like, a hell of a lot. So, if I start tossing out "shit" and "fuck" in response to anything you say, I swear vehemently that no legitimate offense is intended; it's honestly just a force of habit for me.

So, all that said, I'm probably gonna go take a looksee around the video game discussions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zachthepyro94

PostSubject: Re: So I'm some new person I suppose   Sun May 24, 2015 7:57 pm

Welcome! I think you'll like it here! What kind of props have you made so far/looking to build?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TWKUK

PostSubject: Re: So I'm some new person I suppose   Sun May 24, 2015 8:04 pm

Haven't really got anything worth photographing at the moment, nor do I have any particular ideas. I'm open to suggestions, actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
djadamson

PostSubject: Re: So I'm some new person I suppose   Tue May 26, 2015 12:43 pm

Hello Twkuk and welcome to GUN, I hope you enjoy your time here! :hellobig:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: So I'm some new person I suppose   Tue May 26, 2015 12:46 pm

Hey Twukuk.
Welcome to the forums,I hope you have some fun here and enjoy your stay of course Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crispian11

PostSubject: Re: So I'm some new person I suppose   Tue May 26, 2015 12:57 pm

@TWKUK wrote:
I've had this account for, like, five months or so, but I've never really made use of it. I figure since I'm getting a bit bored of the other forums I've been using, I may as well see what things are like over here. I really don't like talking about myself, but I guess for the sake of introductions I may as well say a few things.

I'm not really much of anything special, I'm just some shut-in from New Mexico who likes video games. I'm also into toy collecting and propmaking, plus the occasional stab at writing. I'm not particularly great at that last one. I have a near obsessive love for most animals, for whatever that's worth.

One more unpleasant habit of mine I figure to be worth mentioning; I swear a lot. Like, a hell of a lot. So, if I start tossing out "shit" and "fuck" in response to anything you say, I swear vehemently that no legitimate offense is intended; it's honestly just a force of habit for me.

So, all that said, I'm probably gonna go take a looksee around the video game discussions.
Hey! Welcome to GUN! Welcome Enjoy your stay!

SaturnCeleste

PostSubject: Re: So I'm some new person I suppose   Tue May 26, 2015 1:27 pm

@TWKUK wrote:

We'll get a long just fine, I'm a swearer from wayback!   Seriously!  My first career was a haircutter and we all swore in beauty school so I used to joke that I swore like a truck driver.  Then I actually became a truck driver so then I joked I swore like a hairdresser!  For some reason, both professions are very conducive to swearing!

Welcome to the GUN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BKR1888

PostSubject: Re: So I'm some new person I suppose   Tue May 26, 2015 2:16 pm

Welcome TWKUK. I'm new here but these forums seem full of nice, helpful people and from what I've seen it's just a great overall community. Hope to see you round the forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm some new person I suppose   Today at 9:53 pm

Back to top Go down

So I'm some new person I suppose

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1