Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele boom hunk machine vault marvel commonwealth FCOM NPCs money Call wolfenstein daryl Ryse ghoul Armor Overhaul Gear khan boomers dead Mask Reforged body riot mandalorian
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:29 pm

» Greetings!
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Your most memorable fallout moments.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FafnirEtherion

FafnirEtherion

Character sheet
Name: Julien
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 29

Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 4:45 pm

rebillion76 wrote:
My most memorable moment would be rather simple, walking out of vault 101 for the first time. At the time i had not had much experience with open world games and to walk out of the vault and see the open wasteland and realizing i could go wherever i wanted was amazing.

Yeah, same here ! I discovered Open-Worlds RPGs with Oblivion, so the Sewer Exit will forever be more memorable for me, but, the Exit of Vault 101 is engraved in my memories too !

I almost forgot to say my absolute favorite moment from New Vegas !
While a lot of people tends to hate it, Dead Money is my favorite ( or 2nd favorite ) piece of DLC for the game !
The first time I had a perfect good ending, with all the voices of my companions saying " It's Letting Go " and narrating the final lines of the slide show brought a Tear to my eyes the first time I heard it

My mods :

Fallout New Vegas:

Skyrim:
Back to top Go down
loki090

loki090

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 12:19 pm

Fast traveling to Ruby Hill Mine (I think? Not sure) then immediately heard a loud bellowing roar which I thought was from a Deathclaw, which turned out to be 3 big horners. XD Had a quick "holy sh*t WTF was that" moment right there. Haha!

Last edited by loki090 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stigri

stigri

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Enclave
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 12:21 pm

when i found dogmeat in fallout 3

PROROOK363

Character sheet
Name: Shiromara
Faction: Headhunters
Level: 7

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 2:18 pm

@"FafnirEtherion" Yes, the theme for Dead Money actually made me appreciate It so much more. Sort of wish there was a more interactive response with Christine's past and Elijah's relation to Veronica though.

Takashiro

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 3:04 pm

SPOILERS well not really spoliers but just in case

It may not be the most memorable moment for everyone and may sound like a cop out but the moment you step out and see the prydwen, and see the verterbird dropping down from it and you hear elder maxson talking, it just makes the botherhood look epic. I think from that point on i couldn't help but join the botherhood,that and danse is the best companion ever.
Back to top Go down
FafnirEtherion

FafnirEtherion

Character sheet
Name: Julien
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 29

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 3:22 pm

@Takashiro I agree ^^ That was kind of impressing ^^ I only regretted joining the Brotherhood when
Fallout 4 Story Spoiler:
... Why, Masxon, why you do that to me ? Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 1f622

My mods :

Fallout New Vegas:

Skyrim:
Back to top Go down
Takashiro

Takashiro

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 6:23 pm

FafnirEtherion wrote:
@Takashiro I agree ^^ That was kind of impressing ^^ I only regretted joining the Brotherhood when
Fallout 4 Story Spoiler:
... Why, Masxon, why you do that to me ?  Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 1f622

That's the one thing that kills Fo4 for me a little, i like every major faction and picking a side sucks so much.
Back to top Go down
KentuckyFT

KentuckyFT

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 8:02 pm

Still playing Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics so I'll tell my favorite memories from them when I beat them!

F3: Spoiler!
Spoiler:

FNV: Don't have to go into detail to avoid even more spoilers, but the end of Lonesome Road. I liked it for the same reason I liked the F3 moment.

F4: Haven't played through Far Harbor yet but I just started a new playthrough and I am banking on it having an awesome storyline to pick up where the base game fell off. But so far only beating the game once it would have to be playing out the story of Valentine's detective case where you're looking for that one guy who's in a safehouse, can't remember his name. But that whole story was really nice to me.

morrowindman

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 2:14 pm

mines was watching oliver swanick getting chased by rad scorpions.

Tactical308

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 3:42 pm

Fallout 3:
New Vegas:
New Vegas Bounties:
Fallout 4:

loki090

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 6:48 am

Is it alright for me to post this here? This is another one of my most memorable moments in New Vegas. lol!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Actually got startled by the shot that took her head out as I was wearing headphones. lol! Sniper

Can anyone guess what quest this is? Dancey

ludwinst

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 7:06 am

The best momments for fallout 3 were when player's father sacrifices himself in order to run his very hard and ardous project and of course the original ending in which you ended up dying (if chosen). I really love when characters learn the value of sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
Pickpox111

Pickpox111

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 7:10 am

I think my most memorable moment of Fallout was when I actually learned it wasn't a first person shooter exclusively. I do use first person, but use 3rd person view more. Can't play a game that is only in 1st person full time. Sadly, I miss out on some good games because of this, but I'm sticking to my guns.

Once I learned about F:NV, was happy to go straight to FO3 when I finished. Never tried the earlier Fallouts. Been in love with Fallout series since.

nichoice

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Myself
Level: >9000

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 8:40 pm

Hard to pinpoint just one moment but what OP said ranked pretty high up there. The atmospheric sound of the wailing siren as the vault doors opened for the first time. The sunlight shining in blinding your sight. That really was something.

The start of FNV was also just as satisfying though not as atmospheric walking outta a rundown house compared to a vault for the first time in your life. Not to mention the tutorial in FO3 started from when you were a baby, to when you get your first pipboy.
Back to top Go down
mrhaos500

mrhaos500

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 1:10 am

on the better angels mod from someguy after getting the slaves across the river all hell breaking loose as about 1000 legionaires beared down on the lone ncr outpost after expending 1000's of rounds of ammo i found myself alone bloodied and out of ammo amongst the corpses of friend and foe alike , i holstered my weapon and began the long walk back to the mojave

obsidian929

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 3:00 pm

lol it was FO3 at minefield and I was walking the street minding my business and a molerat sees me and takes off and seriously I just stand there watching it and it gets about a 4 ft from me and jumps to chew my face off when, in mid-air, a mine catches him and blows him up. still remember that like it was yesterday.

"You brought 2 too many.."

Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Hero_o10
Back to top Go down
bezpab

bezpab

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 4:19 pm

A bunch of Freeside settlers running into the gate to the Strip and getting mowed down by Securitrons.
Back to top Go down
thompson4545

thompson4545

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 7:18 pm

What I will always remember about Fallout New Vegas is when you first start to leave Goodsprings you either go towards Primm and meet some Ncr, Bandits and of course Primm Slim or go through the Goodsprings Cemetery and run into some Cazadors and if by some miracle you live through that you'd run into a horde of deathclaws.

BaBuBuB

Character sheet
Name: Elis
Faction: NCR
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:58 pm

My most memorable moment was when i managed to get 115 hours on a save without corrupting it. Now it's just laggy as hell. BigGrin

mistermansnake

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 6:45 am

Fallout 3...exploring the school, creepy as hell and very sad. on a side note Fallout 3 is one of only a few games where I got chills and tears in my eyes the first time I played it...you know that feeling right? if a game doesn't give me that feeling, i probably won't play it that much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your most memorable fallout moments.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next