Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
daryl wolfenstein FCOM vault Call money dead body boom riot mandalorian space NPCs Mask upgrades ghoul Reforged marvel Gear Ryse machine boomers commonwealth Superpele khan hunk
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Player147proman

Player147proman

Character sheet
Name: A Literal God
Faction: Meme Page Admins
Level: 9000

I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Empty
PostSubject: I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it?   I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:43 pm

I've just bought the PC version of GTA V after thinking about it for some time. I was wondering if there is anyone who plays GTA V online so I can get to playing some heists finally compared to the Xbox version where I couldn't find anyone.

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it?   I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:47 pm

How does the PC version compare to the Xbox One version?

Player147proman

Character sheet
Name: A Literal God
Faction: Meme Page Admins
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it?   I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:50 pm

Graphics wise is downgraded obvisoisly, but I've heard a lot of people here has GTA 5 and I've seen a post if I remember correctly that VGU has a GTA V clan going on so I figured it would be better if I play the pc version for now on since there more people I can play with compared to the xbox version. I have a bitch of a time trying to find people on the xbox version.

EDIT: I'm still installing the game so really I can't tell you a real, solid, difference yet until I install it but I imagine it will vary depending on a person's PC

PostSubject: Re: I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it?   I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:53 pm

My Social Club is ZuExis-. Add me if you'd like. Although I may not always be online, when I am, you can count on me joining you in a heist.
Back to top Go down
Keevs

Keevs

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it?   I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 4:02 pm

My social club name is "Tocardia" don't ask, I don't own the account, I was too lazy to make my own so I borrowed my ... friends.

I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? 7MakDJW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it?   I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it? Empty

Back to top Go down

I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1