Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Player147proman

PostSubject: I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it?   Fri May 15, 2015 3:43 pm

I've just bought the PC version of GTA V after thinking about it for some time. I was wondering if there is anyone who plays GTA V online so I can get to playing some heists finally compared to the Xbox version where I couldn't find anyone.

PostSubject: Re: I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it?   Fri May 15, 2015 3:47 pm

How does the PC version compare to the Xbox One version?

PostSubject: Re: I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it?   Fri May 15, 2015 3:50 pm

Graphics wise is downgraded obvisoisly, but I've heard a lot of people here has GTA 5 and I've seen a post if I remember correctly that VGU has a GTA V clan going on so I figured it would be better if I play the pc version for now on since there more people I can play with compared to the xbox version. I have a bitch of a time trying to find people on the xbox version.

EDIT: I'm still installing the game so really I can't tell you a real, solid, difference yet until I install it but I imagine it will vary depending on a person's PC

PostSubject: Re: I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it?   Fri May 15, 2015 3:53 pm

My Social Club is ZuExis-. Add me if you'd like. Although I may not always be online, when I am, you can count on me joining you in a heist.

PostSubject: Re: I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it?   Fri May 15, 2015 4:02 pm

My social club name is "Tocardia" don't ask, I don't own the account, I was too lazy to make my own so I borrowed my ... friends.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it?   Today at 1:04 pm

Back to top Go down

I've just bought the PC version of GTA V! Anyone here plays it?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1