Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Call body Superpele Mask khan ghoul FCOM dead marvel Reforged commonwealth space NPCs mandalorian hunk upgrades machine Gear money riot vault boomers wolfenstein Ryse daryl boom
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby ZedraxStereo Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sunday12321

sunday12321

Character sheet
Name: Marcus Yuma
Faction: Independent [ex. NCR, ex. Legion, ex. US Army Remnants - Yuma Provers Tribe]
Level: 50

A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Empty
PostSubject: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:03 pm

Hello there!

I'm new here, relatively speaking.
I joined a while back, and I've been rocking some of the complementary freebie mods. And they are amazing.

So I figured I'll give it a shot to actually join the community you lovely people have here.

So... Sup.

Sunday12321 is my old WoW username, so I sort of stuck with it across various forums, games, MMOs, and so on. Sort of became my pen-name online, with some folks I know from abroad knowing me simple as Sunday, or as some like to call me - Sunny D.
Can't say I'm much of a modder myself, most I ever did was retexture some small bit of armor [rather poorly, might I add], to make it look more fitting for the storyline I had in mine.

Speaking of - Storylines.

I'm a rather hardcore roleplayer, usually rocking out my writing on a private WoW RP server [Conquest of the Horde], or on Champions Online, but sadly the latter is rather infamous for having more bad seeds than actual apple, so if you want to try it, take it with a grain of salt. Or a bucket.

However, even in the worst RP platforms I've been on, there are always good people, even if they aren't the world's next bestselling authors.

So I often like to take on New Vegas. Mainly because Fallout 3 doesn't work on my computer, and the Elder Scrolls series is just not my cup of tea in the fantasy genre.

I absolutely love the Fallout lore, often relying on it to provide a backbone and inspiration for my own stories. Since I only play Fallout New Vegas, I often just retell the main story of the Courier, over and over again, with different couriers. Because as some tidbits in the game suggest, the Courier has certainly been around, and wasn't just poofed into existence in Doc Mitchell's boring old bedroom [and/or armory, if you have a lot of Millennia's weapons installed.]

So every couple of months, I pack up on a bunch of mods to take assets from, select a new race, and whip into action. For example right now my newbie courier will have the bloodied garbs from Dragbody's NCR Overhaul mod, along with assets from the Daryl Dixon and Riddick Companions, Nivea's Spice of Life, Dragbody's VGU Sampler packs, and a bunch of other nicknacks I found over the years. Right now only thing I'm waiting for is that beefy new crossbow MrRadioactive is working on, with Hitman47101's animations, because that just looked too good to skip.

But I'm rambling.

This here my simple introduction, for a lack of a better title.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
Tekkers

Tekkers

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:18 pm

Welcome Sunny D, I'm also quite a fan of roleplaying, I love it.
Don't know if you've ever heard of a shitty site called habbo', but I always used to roleplay there.
Not the best place to start, I know, but I started to roleplay on forums and to be honest, I loved it.
Like you, I also roleplay on fallout new vegas, I love the roleplayers alternate starting mod, it's perfect if you want your character to have an interesting story line.

I've sent you a friend request, nice to see a fellow roleplayer!

Anyway, welcome to the site Sunny D, I hope you have a fun time whilst here!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
19eccho

19eccho

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:54 pm

Welcome to the network! I look forward to seeing you around the forums and if you need anything feel free to ask! Happy Modding!
Back to top Go down
sunday12321

sunday12321

Character sheet
Faction: Independent [ex. NCR, ex. Legion, ex. US Army Remnants - Yuma Provers Tribe]

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:59 pm

One can never have too many friends, I say!

Can't say I've ever been on Habbo, but I was never too big on forum RPs. Just feel like I need the visual stimulation while I write, too, so I always stuck to MMOs. I sometimes used to also RP on Skype.

I'm quite familiar with the RPer's Alternate Starting Mod, and it's one of my favorites. Though I usually don't use it, since I have my starting equipment all planned in advance, so I usually just start in Doc Mitchell's, and then just start from there. Though I might do a storyline starting with the Alternate Start, after I finish the one I'm working on now.

Thanks again for the warm welcome, God Squad, and I most certainly will!

Peace.

...And just as I was about to post that, 19Eccho just posted here!

Thanks, mate. Just saw the tattoos you made for the Breeze mod. Again, great work, I loved them.

Thanks for the warm welcome, and happy modding for you as well!
Back to top Go down
Tactical308

Tactical308

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:15 am

Welcome to GUN Sunny! Just joined recently and this community has been really nice, looking forward to seeing you on the forums, have a good day!

sunday12321

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:18 am

Thanks for the warm welcome and a warm welcome to you as well! Looking forward to seeing you on the forums too, and looking forward to showing my face around the forums more :3
Back to top Go down
Alex10006

Alex10006

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:04 am

hello welcome to the commuinty we arent a cod/minecraft fourm so you dont have to see kids say they knocked up your mum and or had relations i hope you in joy it hear

sunday12321

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:26 am

Hehe, that's good to hear. Honestly I never played online Minecraft or online CoD, or any CoD after the first Modern Warfare installation. Just not my thing. Only games I consistently play were WoW, Champions Online, and these days just FO:NV. I did play a couple of other games like FarCry3, the Blood Dragon extension of it, the Tomb Raider game, and a couple of racing games and GTA San Andreas. I run on a rather low capability rig, and usually don't spend a lot of time gaming.

Regardless, thank you for the warm welcome, I certainly am enjoying this community so far, and I hope my stay with this community will be as enjoyable to others as it is to me.
Back to top Go down
blueylucky38

blueylucky38

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:00 am

Hey sunny and welcome, nice to see you man I hope you have a great day and enjoy it here on the forums nice seeing you again and thanks for reading PEACE Vault boy Smile

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:36 am

Welcome to GUN sunny, great to have you here!
Back to top Go down
sunday12321

sunday12321

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:42 pm

Thank you, Husky and Lucky! Nice to be seen, and certainly good to be here! So far I am having a blast stalking the forums.
Back to top Go down
ApexRaptor

ApexRaptor

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:52 pm

Welcome friend! Be sure to check out the chatbox sometime soon, and you might find me there. Otherwise, stay for the community, and the modz will come to you.
Back to top Go down
sunday12321

sunday12321

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:29 pm

Well, if there's one thing I learned from biology class, and too much national geographic, is that I should always listen to the Apex. And that raptors are BAMF's all the way. ...Well, those are two things.

Either way, thank you for the warm welcome, ApexRaptor! And I will be sure to check out the chatbox as well. I usually don't have much time to be on the forums in a single sitting, so I usually just poke my head in every now and then to see what's new for me to look at.
Back to top Go down
Nurwhal

Nurwhal

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:05 pm

Welcome to GUN Sunny, have fun!

sunday12321

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptyThu May 14, 2015 4:29 am

Nurwhal, Nurwhal, living in the ocean, causing a commotion, because you are so awesome~

Thanks, mate!
Back to top Go down
matticus4205

matticus4205

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptyThu May 14, 2015 4:31 am

Welcome to Gun man, glad to see a fellow writer on here. Smile

sunday12321

sunday12321

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:01 pm

Glad to be seen, thank you! Looking forward to unleash my writings on the unsuspecting forums!

...Or I will, at least, once my wifi stops being an a-hole and I can download some mods I want to toss in my playthrough.
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptyThu May 14, 2015 4:16 pm

Definitely not rambling -- I love a lengthy introduction! You seem like a nice guy with a good personality. Well from me to you I have to say welcome to the GUN Sunday!
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
sunday12321

sunday12321

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:29 am

And from me to you I have to say thank you, Gav! Glad to have left a positive first impression
Back to top Go down
djadamson

djadamson

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:08 am

Hello sunday12321 and welcome to GUN, have fun here :hellobig:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.   A simple introduction, for lack of a better title. Empty

Back to top Go down

A simple introduction, for lack of a better title.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next