Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

FALLOUT 4 Practically [CONFIRMED] apparently {MUST WATCH NEWS}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fhatton7

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 4 Practically [CONFIRMED] apparently {MUST WATCH NEWS}   Tue May 12, 2015 2:08 pm

Yeah I might be incredibly naive, but I think Fallout 4 is happening (finally). It's probably going to overshadow any other game announcement at E3. That's how hyped this game is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cultist

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 4 Practically [CONFIRMED] apparently {MUST WATCH NEWS}   Tue May 12, 2015 2:13 pm

It will be amazing, mainly the fact that I see Bethesda coming up in Steam and trying another move with Paid Mods. It will be fantasticly a "Merde" closed eyes smile

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 4 Practically [CONFIRMED] apparently {MUST WATCH NEWS}   Tue May 12, 2015 3:35 pm

the hype train has been derailed by predator missels shot by Bethesda it wont get repaired in tell Todd Howard yells FO4 and makes out with gabe newell while Pete Hines cries in the back ground then i will be happy

19eccho

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 4 Practically [CONFIRMED] apparently {MUST WATCH NEWS}   Tue May 12, 2015 10:05 pm

Oh, man I really hope that this is the real deal because I've been waiting for this for so, so long and now it seems like it is so close. I'm getting on the hype train although I don't know if I should be because they could be announcing anything at E3 and I don't want to get my hopes up if it doesn't end up being Fallout 4. Some people are actually speculating that it could be The Elder Scrolls 6 but I find that hard to believe, so I guess we will all be trying to figure this out until the actual conference in June.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 4 Practically [CONFIRMED] apparently {MUST WATCH NEWS}   Wed May 13, 2015 11:05 pm

@Cultist wrote:
It will be amazing, mainly the fact that I see Bethesda coming up in Steam and trying another move with Paid Mods. It will be fantasticly a "Merde" closed eyes smile

i have a feeling the paid mods plan ( if being considered ) will come out at release id say maybe a year or two after its launch when the mods have evolved enough to be profitable lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical308

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 4 Practically [CONFIRMED] apparently {MUST WATCH NEWS}   Thu May 14, 2015 12:00 am

I really want to be hyped, but until I see a trailer I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 4 Practically [CONFIRMED] apparently {MUST WATCH NEWS}   Thu May 14, 2015 9:56 pm

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/fallout.4.accidentally.confirmed.by.employee.of.guillermo.del.toros.cg.studio/53925.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkMdb05gZyc

her some info if it true i think im dead or in shock
plz tell me what you guys think i mean my god 5 years 5 YEARS!

i mean it could still be fake you never know

EDIT:
i merged your topic "Fallout 4 confirmed?" with this one as it serves the same purpose Smile

best regards

falloutveteran20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pixelint37

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 4 Practically [CONFIRMED] apparently {MUST WATCH NEWS}   Thu May 14, 2015 10:29 pm

Well crap... I wanted to find out at E3 but I am still in shock and at least Bethasda can count higher than Valve!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sentience

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 4 Practically [CONFIRMED] apparently {MUST WATCH NEWS}   Thu May 14, 2015 10:32 pm

There was a topic very similar to this people have been posting on for almost a week now, you can find it HERE. Just thought I'd let you know in case you wanted to link your videos to that page instead. Thumbs Up

Check Me Out @ The Nexus: SKYZOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phooey

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 4 Practically [CONFIRMED] apparently {MUST WATCH NEWS}   Sat May 16, 2015 10:20 am

Maybe I shouldn't be getting my hopes up but I can't help it. Yes, I am hyped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeStraBa

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 4 Practically [CONFIRMED] apparently {MUST WATCH NEWS}   Sat May 16, 2015 11:57 am

We ALL hope it is true, pls FO4 ;-;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eetterinakki

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 4 Practically [CONFIRMED] apparently {MUST WATCH NEWS}   Sat May 16, 2015 3:10 pm

I actually hope it doesn't come out yet for a while.

Why? Because my system cannot handle next-gen games, let alone with mods. I'm a selfish prick. Also I'm going to miss New Vegas, I'm still not done with this game dammit!

Anyway, it's probably not going to come out "soon", so I've got plenty of time to buy a new system and finish my mods. Maybe I'll finally manage to finish New Vegas too instead of suffering commitment issues and beginning a new playthrough. Maybe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
alonewolf003

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 4 Practically [CONFIRMED] apparently {MUST WATCH NEWS}   Mon May 25, 2015 2:03 am

https://youtu.be/V0MpuiYJkuI?t=21m35s

At 21:35 *wink*

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 4 Practically [CONFIRMED] apparently {MUST WATCH NEWS}   Mon May 25, 2015 2:38 am

I thought Three-dawg's tweets + scouts witnessed in the east were already great indications of "practically confirmed" anyhow.

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 4 Practically [CONFIRMED] apparently {MUST WATCH NEWS}   Mon May 25, 2015 10:03 am

HMM!!! -Beard scratching intensifies- Honestly,I do hope it's true myself. I've lost track now of long I been waiting for news on the next fallout game!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nkorea

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 4 Practically [CONFIRMED] apparently {MUST WATCH NEWS}   Wed May 27, 2015 7:16 pm

I saw that earlier today, and flipped out. In the good way, of course. I do feel bad for the trouble that the 3D artist will get for breaking the NDA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT 4 Practically [CONFIRMED] apparently {MUST WATCH NEWS}   Today at 1:06 am

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT 4 Practically [CONFIRMED] apparently {MUST WATCH NEWS}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2