Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Character pose incorrect for the armour they're wearing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PJChattyman

PostSubject: Character pose incorrect for the armour they're wearing?   Fri May 08, 2015 5:03 pm

Hey. I've started a new character through the Alternate RPer start. And when I spawned in Goodsprings I put on my armour. And hunting rifle. However this is the stance I'm getting from him. The rifle is upside down. As if he is wearing Power Armour. The rifle it'self is seperated from his back. His arms are spaced out. I did use the console command on an alt character to save I used "Save Scientist" That toon wears power armour. I'm just wondering if that affected the new character. Or if there is a way of fixing it?

Screenshots:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
happysheep

PostSubject: Re: Character pose incorrect for the armour they're wearing?   Fri May 08, 2015 5:27 pm

If this only occurs when you equip that particular armour then it's likely it has been set as power armour in the GECK. You'll need to go into the GECK and deselect the power armour option for it.
Spoiler:

If it's like this even without armour or with all armours, then I've not seen this before and would wait for someone else to come and help you.
Sorry if this was some useless advice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJChattyman

PostSubject: Re: Character pose incorrect for the armour they're wearing?   Fri May 08, 2015 6:09 pm

Checked it but it's not ticked as Power Armour. It was on multiple armours (I didnt stay on FNV long enough to find out if it was all of them. but I tested the Armoured Vault 13 Jumpsuit and the Lightweight Leather armour. But thanks for the help anyhow. +1 rep from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHulksCousin

PostSubject: Re: Character pose incorrect for the armour they're wearing?   Fri May 08, 2015 6:38 pm

Some modded armors are marked as power armor yet when unequiped keep your character in the power armor pose.

If you've installed any armor mods recently, try uninstalling them and then testing your game. If that doesn't fix it i don't know what it could be.

PJChattyman

PostSubject: Re: Character pose incorrect for the armour they're wearing?   Sat May 09, 2015 8:23 am

It fixed it'self. I just restarted the game. If I had to guess I'd say it was my other character who was wearing power armour..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character pose incorrect for the armour they're wearing?   Today at 6:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Character pose incorrect for the armour they're wearing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1