Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

FO MOD MASTER THREAD
TES MOD MASTER THREAD
________________



Contests Ended!
Good Luck!

________________
*Profile Image Guidelines*
SovrnAds
March 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar
Share | 
 

 Hey everyone. *Does small wave while sitting in a chair*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
helljumper4

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2015-03-03
Age : 24
Location : Classified

PostSubject: Hey everyone. *Does small wave while sitting in a chair*   Wed May 06, 2015 3:09 am

Well it's about time I start making myself active. Been here maybe two months or so,but never said much other than check out the interesting public mods. The whole Forum thing is kinda a new territory for me.

Anyways, my name is Wolf.

I write stories. Tell stories. Learned and experienced a lot. I'm an uncle,a big brother,and a little brother to my siblings. ....well talk to me,if you want to know more. You decide how you shall personally label me.

Found out about this place a while back after seeing very amazing mods that typical were not on Nexus. Though I also roam on Armaholic(I think that's the name might have look at it again) also as I play Arma III when i'm not playing Fallout or Elderscroll games like Skyrim.

That about sums me up, I usually chime into conversations rather than start them. Unless I have something I want to really talk about.

_________________
Paws first into Hell!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoVet20

avatar

Posts : 3807
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 22
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone. *Does small wave while sitting in a chair*   Wed May 06, 2015 3:21 am

welcome to GUN pal hope you enjoy your stay and make a few friends along the way Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vandenburger

avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2015-01-18
Age : 34
Location : Wales, UK

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone. *Does small wave while sitting in a chair*   Wed May 06, 2015 3:22 am

Lots of new faces recently non the less welcome to the community matey hope ya have a great time with us
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmithesith

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 21
Location : Sallabery-de-Valleyfield, Québec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone. *Does small wave while sitting in a chair*   Wed May 06, 2015 3:25 am

@vandenburger wrote:
Lots of new faces recently non the less welcome to the community matey hope ya have a great time with us

That may be due to Alchestbreach mentioning GUN in alot of his recent videos.
Hell, i came here thanks to him Very Happy

But still, i'm new, he's new, everyone's new, let's have a new-d party! TongueTril

.........

Or not...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
radiationnut

avatar

Posts : 200
Join date : 2015-04-08
Age : 24
Location : Oklahoma, US

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone. *Does small wave while sitting in a chair*   Wed May 06, 2015 3:26 am

Hello there bud! Welcome to the community.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vandenburger

avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2015-01-18
Age : 34
Location : Wales, UK

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone. *Does small wave while sitting in a chair*   Wed May 06, 2015 3:40 am

Yeah Alchestbreach and NCRvet got me onto this site with previews of the epic work of the guys n gals here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PurplexPMP

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-04-25
Age : 26
Location : 'Murica

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone. *Does small wave while sitting in a chair*   Wed May 06, 2015 3:49 am

Well hello there Welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmithesith

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-05-06
Age : 21
Location : Sallabery-de-Valleyfield, Québec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone. *Does small wave while sitting in a chair*   Wed May 06, 2015 1:33 pm

Hey, man! Welcome

I'm eager to see one of your stories in the fanfic section! TongueTril

If you want to talk nerdy, just chat me up! Very Happy

So long!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cybermitch

avatar

Posts : 163
Join date : 2014-08-01
Age : 26
Location : Ash lands

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone. *Does small wave while sitting in a chair*   Wed May 06, 2015 1:47 pm

Welcome Wolf! GUN is an awesome place to be, with fantastic mods and the most awesome community you will ever come across. I hope you enjoy your stay here and the great company. If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask someone, so many helpful people here.

Again, welcome my friend!

_________________
:hellobig:
I spend my time watching youtube, playing mods for Fallout 3 and NV as well as Skyrim.
I also spend my time living and breathing, and drinking that sweet glass of life.
I write poetry, lots of it, check out my dA if that's your thing.
Motorcycle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gartheon

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 20
Location : C/Mariana pineda nº6 ,Otivar,Granada,Spain, Europe,Earth planet,Solar system, Milky Way, Universe , Somewheeeere ooover the raaaimbooow¡¡¡¡

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone. *Does small wave while sitting in a chair*   Wed May 06, 2015 2:23 pm

I like the greeting, easy to make, simple and direct hahahaha, welcome to this "brotherhood" bro, hope you enjoy the ride on the gun¡

_________________
Machine Gunner                     Bicycle                   Tommy Gun



Gone Fishing  Daddy is busy right now....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helljumper4

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2015-03-03
Age : 24
Location : Classified

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone. *Does small wave while sitting in a chair*   Wed May 06, 2015 2:51 pm

Thanks,Everyone! And truth be said I first learned of this place when I cane across an armor mod in picture in Nexus. I thought it seemed strange cause it wasn't from those parts then I fif a bit of investigating and stumbled upon this place. Course,I soon read the rules and agreed completely about the screenshot business and mods from here when it comes to Nexus especially.

No less I also came here again later after the Author of the Mk117 armor mod was located here to,so I was eager to see if his other work was here too. It's an amazing mod that I'm tracking personally at the moment,due to it's relation to the ODST. (Hence my name for as long as I recall having it for years.)

I'm rambling though. Point is I'm interesting to see what people have made here especcialy,I;d love to try it out in Elderscrolls or Fallout!

_________________
Paws first into Hell!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gartheon

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2015-05-04
Age : 20
Location : C/Mariana pineda nº6 ,Otivar,Granada,Spain, Europe,Earth planet,Solar system, Milky Way, Universe , Somewheeeere ooover the raaaimbooow¡¡¡¡

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone. *Does small wave while sitting in a chair*   Wed May 06, 2015 3:03 pm

@helljumper4 wrote:
Thanks,Everyone! And truth be said I first learned of this place when I cane across an armor mod in picture in Nexus. I thought it seemed strange cause it wasn't from those parts then I fif a bit of investigating and stumbled upon this place. Course,I soon read the rules and agreed completely about the screenshot business and mods from here when it comes to Nexus especially.

No less I also came here again later after the Author of the Mk117 armor mod was located here to,so I was eager to see if his other work was here too. It's an amazing mod that I'm tracking personally at the moment,due to it's relation to the ODST. (Hence my name for as long as I recall having it for years.)

I'm rambling though. Point is I'm interesting to see what people have made here especcialy,I;d love to try it out in Elderscrolls or Fallout!


I do love odsts, theyre the best of the human race, a group of commandos , not like the spartans, but human beings that try to get to the top by themselves.I love the moment on halo 3 odst when they drop and rookie gets unconscious for 7 hours, damn, that scene is very human, showing you the fragility and how things can change in a second from a planned scheme to a mess which leads to improvisation.

Also it has the best soundtrack ever

_________________
Machine Gunner                     Bicycle                   Tommy Gun



Gone Fishing  Daddy is busy right now....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helljumper4

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2015-03-03
Age : 24
Location : Classified

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone. *Does small wave while sitting in a chair*   Wed May 06, 2015 4:42 pm

@gartheon wrote:
@helljumper4 wrote:
Thanks,Everyone! And truth be said I first learned of this place when I cane across an armor mod in picture in Nexus. I thought it seemed strange cause it wasn't from those parts then I fif a bit of investigating and stumbled upon this place. Course,I soon read the rules and agreed completely about the screenshot business and mods from here when it comes to Nexus especially.

No less I also came here again later after the Author of the Mk117 armor mod was located here to,so I was eager to see if his other work was here too. It's an amazing mod that I'm tracking personally at the moment,due to it's relation to the ODST. (Hence my name for as long as I recall having it for years.)

I'm rambling though. Point is I'm interesting to see what people have made here especcialy,I;d love to try it out in Elderscrolls or Fallout!


I do love odsts, theyre the best of the human race, a group of commandos , not like the spartans, but human beings that try to get to the top by themselves.I love the moment on halo 3 odst when they drop and rookie gets unconscious for 7 hours, damn, that scene is very human, showing you the fragility and how things can change in a second from a planned scheme to a mess which leads to improvisation.

Also it has the best soundtrack ever

I completely agree with they are not augmented superhumans. Just soldier who go through very intense training to hone there skills to where they are. If you asked me know if I play Halo still, I will unfortunately say no. I do not like Halo anymore (not for a long time). Do I like the ODST as separate thing? Yes!.

_________________
Paws first into Hell!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gedor

avatar

Posts : 334
Join date : 2015-02-16
Age : 25
Location : Croatia

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone. *Does small wave while sitting in a chair*   Thu May 07, 2015 12:32 pm

Hello Wolf and welcome to GUN,place with best mods and even better community, hope you enjoy your stay, and of course have fun with all great mods this community has to offer

Cya around Welcome

_________________
My Achievements:
 
MMORPG, FPS, RPG, RTS Geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/gedoracroable
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone. *Does small wave while sitting in a chair*   Thu May 07, 2015 1:11 pm

Hi Wolf welcome to the family man Welcome
Back to top Go down
 

Hey everyone. *Does small wave while sitting in a chair*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» MARVEL LEGENDS ARES WAVE IN AUSTRALIA
» damnself's SMALL collection of YOUTH-ful jerseys (Added 19/12/11 - DIY my blank jersey)
» A small parchment
» Beaten2.ctg small book ^_^
» Wave Serpent - Eldar Allies Help

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-