Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Fallout 4GB help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
laird000

PostSubject: Fallout 4GB help   Tue May 05, 2015 4:14 pm

Hi guys, I recently Reinstallled the 4GB patch for fallout new vegas and when it launches, it launches The normal Fallout launcher and im wondering if there is a way to fix it, Thanks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJChattyman

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4GB help   Tue May 05, 2015 4:25 pm

Did you drop it into your Root folder? if so you might have the same issue I had. Create a shotcut and dump this into the "Target" box. Put the shortcut on your desktop.
"G:\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\fnv4gb.exe" -exe "G:\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\FalloutNV.exe"

Obviously change your HDD letter if it's on another drive. I had the issue of using 4gb to launch it and it just ran the normal version without NVSE. The line above this should work. All of it goes into the Target box. Worked for me.
Right click shortcut > propeties > "Target:"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4GB help   Tue May 05, 2015 4:27 pm

Open Steam first, then open 4GB, at least that's how I do it.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4GB help   Tue May 05, 2015 4:28 pm

@mpaz96 wrote:
Open Steam first, then open 4GB, at least that's how I do it.
It's what I did aswell but I still had issues with it running NVSE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laird000

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4GB help   Tue May 05, 2015 4:33 pm

@PJChattyman wrote:
Did you drop it into your Root folder? if so you might have the same issue I had. Create a shotcut and dump this into the "Target" box. Put the shortcut on your desktop.
"G:\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\fnv4gb.exe" -exe "G:\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\FalloutNV.exe"

Obviously change your HDD letter if it's on another drive. I had the issue of using 4gb to launch it and it just ran the normal version without NVSE. The line above this should work. All of it goes into the Target box. Worked for me.

I did this and changed the HDD Letter but it just says '' C:/Program specified in the target box does not exist''

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJChattyman

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4GB help   Tue May 05, 2015 4:34 pm

@laird000 wrote:
@PJChattyman wrote:

I did this and changed the HDD Letter but it just says '' C:/Program specified in the target box does not exist''

Hm. One moment. I'll try to pull out the link the guy on Nexus sent me that helped me fix mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJChattyman

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4GB help   Tue May 05, 2015 4:37 pm

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/251916-4gb-fallout-new-vegas/page-138#entry9732361

There ya go. Just follow his guide and it should work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laird000

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4GB help   Tue May 05, 2015 4:38 pm

@PJChattyman wrote:
@laird000 wrote:
@PJChattyman wrote:

Hm. One moment. I'll try to pull out the link the guy on Nexus sent me that helped me fix mine.

Alright! thanks PJ

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4GB help   Today at 10:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4GB help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1