Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

A very truthful introduction and why I'm here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJ Bugga Boo

PostSubject: A very truthful introduction and why I'm here   Tue May 05, 2015 5:43 pm

Hello, my name is DJ Bugga Boo

In all honesty, I haven't used a forum in a super long time(Not since I was uhh 12 I think, idk anymore.) so I may be a little slow on how things work.

Before I tell you about who I am and what I do, I want to get the hard stuff out of the way and tell you why I decided to join your forums. In all honesty, I'm here for the mods. It's as simple as that but when I read the forum guidelines I was like "Hmm, maybe I could get back into this granted I won't be able to put a lot of time in it but yea, I can do this again.". Also I wanted to express and share things I enjoy like Movies, Books, Music, Games, Food etc.

Now, Who I am and What I do. As I said before my name is DJ Bugga Boo. Why that name? I really like it and I have a lot of play-on-words variations of my Stock name, Bugboy. Back on topic, I am a very average person and I kinda prefer to stay that way, time is rough is ya' know. I like things and I'm hoping to get into more things like making videos and making an actual blog and website for my charity work. As I said before I won't be able to put in a lot of time on the forum and the reason for that is I'm going through an extensive job search and since it's Spring Time that means Charities are a thing again and I really need some money to buy new equipment also I'm trying to finish the literal 50 RPGs I keep piling of up. For those wondering what kind of Charity work I do while reading this, in my free time I do free DJing for various Charities around New York stat. I don't make my own music aside from freestyle rapping and altering other songs with ridiculous lyrics, I'm more of a Disc Jockey. Aside from that I'm a very gentle and calm person with a kind of Eye-for-an-Eye attitude. I curse like Sailor God and honestly I get a kick out of sick jokes but I won't post any or respond to any due the fact that it's very inappropriate and there is a time and a place for that kind of stuff. By the way, don't bother googling my name, I did it countless times to see if I'm anywhere on the radar but no luck, I mostly have to look and call for some of the work.

I have a Twitter and stuff if you want to follow me there, I'll the put the link in my Signature later I suppose.

Well this was my "I know I forgot a lot to post" introduction and I kinda feel like I said too much and should've stayed on topic but my mind wonders and brings me to various places ya' know.

Thank you for having me despite this introduction, I'm hoping I can get into this again.

Hug and Kisses from DJ Bugga Boo Bunny

Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A very truthful introduction and why I'm here   Tue May 05, 2015 5:46 pm

a very nice introducion dj bugga bo. welcome to gun and i hope you find some things that you like. the people here are very friendly and helpfull i am sure you will find something that intressts you Smile

enjoy your stay..
many greetings
rex

DJ Bugga Boo

PostSubject: Re: A very truthful introduction and why I'm here   Tue May 05, 2015 10:40 pm

Thank you Captain, it will be a pleasure being here

dachiakia

PostSubject: Re: A very truthful introduction and why I'm here   Tue May 05, 2015 10:48 pm

Hi DJ Bugga Boo welcome to GUN I hope you enjoy your time mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very truthful introduction and why I'm here   Today at 2:21 am

Back to top Go down

A very truthful introduction and why I'm here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1