Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

What's your favourite vanilla weapon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cybermitch

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Tue May 05, 2015 10:17 am

Fallout NV, Lucky, Sawed off Shotgun and the Ranger Sequoia and for Fallout 3 the Sawed off Shotgun as well, the MIRV, and with Point Lookout the double barreled shotgun.

I write poetry, lots of it, check out my dA if that's your thing.
Motorcycle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TigerNine

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Tue May 05, 2015 10:33 am

the Hunting rifle is so OP and looks badass

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Tue May 05, 2015 11:00 am

The combat shotgun was like my signature vanilla weapon form Fallout. Because of Desmond Lockheart.. OP, blows stuff up with bloody mess Very Happy

Last edited by Mr. Crepsley on Tue May 05, 2015 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funyonses

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Tue May 05, 2015 11:09 am

Easily, EASILY the medicine stick. OP to such an extent that I used it for killing deathclaws, mainly because it took 2 ~ 3 shots to the face, and 1 shot for essentially everyone else in the game except for people with power armor but nobody really had power armor except for me, and for relatively cheap bullets that were common, it was my go-to.

If I was going for weapons I like the look of the most, it'd be the Mysterious Magnum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asphyxia

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Tue May 05, 2015 7:15 pm

Paciencia, definetly. The overall design and the fact that you need patience to aim so you make the shots count just makes it my favorite.
Always liked the idea of a rifle with a flag wrapped around the stock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJChattyman

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Tue May 05, 2015 7:36 pm

Fallout 3: Chinese assault rifle. Just because it sounded and felt like it could seriously do some damage. And it did.
Fallout new vegas: "That Gun" and "Bumper Sword" "That gun" because of the reload sound. It just sounds awesome and "Bumper sword" because it really fits legion characters. use "player.setscale 1.06" and you're taller than most people and can weild a huge sword to crush people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
f20b10

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Tue May 05, 2015 7:49 pm

In New Vegas, hands down, the .45 Auto Pistol. I have no idea why either. I just fell in love with using it. Second to that would be the Anti Material Rifle. It was perfect for me for taking out Deathclaws with explosive ammo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gartheon

Location : C/Mariana pineda nº6 ,Otivar,Granada,Spain, Europe,Earth planet,Solar system, Milky Way, Universe , Somewheeeere ooover the raaaimbooow¡¡¡¡

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Tue May 05, 2015 10:52 pm

I really love the 12'7 pistol silenced, its my favourite because of the rate of fire, damage, precission and of course, the ability to stay stealthy when blowing up almost every kind of enemy head from a close to medium distance

Gone Fishing  Daddy is busy right now....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gartheon

Location : C/Mariana pineda nº6 ,Otivar,Granada,Spain, Europe,Earth planet,Solar system, Milky Way, Universe , Somewheeeere ooover the raaaimbooow¡¡¡¡

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Tue May 05, 2015 10:52 pm

I really love the 12'7 pistol silenced, its my favourite because of the rate of fire, damage, precission and of course, the ability to stay stealthy when blowing up almost every kind of enemy head from a close to medium distance

Gone Fishing  Daddy is busy right now....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nurwhal

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Wed May 06, 2015 5:31 am

I love the single shotgun. Don't know why, as it's not a great weapon. There's something so satisfying about running up to someone and blowing their head off.

Dmitri2033

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Wed May 06, 2015 5:34 am

Marksman carbine. So versatile, and ammo is so common. Take a deathclaw by surprise and it'll never reach you. Not to mention its one sexy looking gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fa11outWo1f

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Wed May 06, 2015 5:36 am

The Fatman is my favorite vanilla weapon, who doesn't love nuclear destruction TongueTril
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mpac28

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Wed May 06, 2015 7:42 am

My favorite weapon has to be the Chinese Assault Rifle from Fallout 3. Who doesn't want to fight those commies with their own weapons? (also 5.56 ammo isn't too hard to find)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
helljumper4

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Wed May 06, 2015 8:44 am

I'd have to go with the Ranger sequoia. I did get a re-texture mod for it cause I rather not have reminder's it's of NCR Origin. (Going for a Desert Ranger playthrough)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FryingTengu

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Thu May 07, 2015 9:01 am

The Flamer, Even though I rarely will ever use it. I still find it to be my favorite weapon.

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Thu May 07, 2015 10:32 am

That Gun. I was going to say the sturdy caravan shotgun, but it's a POP weapon and it's more situational, whereas once I get my hands on That Gun it becomes my go-to pistol pretty much for the rest of the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archangel-DA

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Thu May 07, 2015 11:28 am

Plasma rifle, seriously. I know that probably sounds a little too simple, but I just love turning things into piles of goo.

Alex10006

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Thu May 07, 2015 11:38 am

Wazer Wifle from fallout 3 i love the kid that gives it to you i now feel bad about laughing at a fake kids speech inpedament... i know i slaughtered that word

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Thu May 07, 2015 12:03 pm

F1:Power fist
F tactics:Power fist again
F2:Ion rifle
F3:Eugene
FNV:Maria

Just Add Water

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Thu May 07, 2015 12:08 pm

the one and only classic bolt action hunting rifle. stay classy.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite vanilla weapon?   Today at 9:19 pm

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite vanilla weapon?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next