Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boom marvel boomers Superpele commonwealth Gear khan wolfenstein mandalorian space daryl FCOM vault dead Mask machine hunk ghoul riot Reforged Call upgrades Ryse money body NPCs
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gartheon

gartheon

Location : C/Mariana pineda nº6 ,Otivar,Granada,Spain, Europe,Earth planet,Solar system, Milky Way, Universe , Somewheeeere ooover the raaaimbooow¡¡¡¡

Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Empty
PostSubject: Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some...   Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:40 am

NAAAAAH, not really, but im quite interested on learning how to mod ...

Fallout new vegas offers a lot of possibilities , but still , even improving the textures and adding some armors, weapons, or even new npc's , it feels like a little oldfashioned.
Old games are good, i enjoy a lot games like halo 1 ,star wars battlefront 1, kid icarus, zelda, etc... but some games have things that could be better, to make them close to perfection : animations , new movement kinds and improved A.I.'s Movements and intelligence, and ive been thinking about it, since no mods are related to this improvements in fallout, except a couple , which change the stance position but not the movements that are still not fluid enough, i was wondering if i could get some help with some of the best modders on the business , ive seen tons of mods made by people from this site,and i got impressed with the quality , and amount of work done on them.I want to learn, and i joined because if someone can help me to reach objectives such as those, those ones are the modders of this community.

(Seen it when someone began making skyrimlike animations for fallout new vegas, and i want to put my ideas and help them to develop those mods , after learning of course, also, if no mod is made , try to make one,along with qualified people from this site)

Still, im a student and i will try to make it when i get the chance (along with other projects in my life), but im determined to it.

Glad to become a member of this site, and i hope ill find a lot of people to share my points of wiew.

Sorry for my bad english, im spanish , so excuse me if something is hard to understand, ill do my best to improve it.

Gone Fishing  Daddy is busy right now....
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some...   Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:01 am

Welcome to GUNetwork

sorry nobody greeted you yet
welike to make sure everyone feels welcomed Hugging

I hope to see you around some more Wink
Best regards

Back to top Go down
dachiakia

dachiakia

PostSubject: Re: Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some...   Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:05 am

Welcome to GUN friend, we all hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to seein you around c:
Back to top Go down
cybermitch

cybermitch

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some...   Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:04 pm

Welcome gartheon! Nice to see a new face around here Smile GUN network rocks for both the mods and the most awesome community out! I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask someone, this place is filled with the most helpful people you will ever find Very Happy

I write poetry, lots of it, check out my dA if that's your thing.
Motorcycle
Back to top Go down
Jimmithesith

Jimmithesith

PostSubject: Re: Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some...   Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:32 pm

Hey amigo, Welcome

I'm french myself, even though i'm not from Europe.

I can't help you with modding, but i'm certain you'll find the right people 'round here! Very Happy

So long!
Back to top Go down
gartheon

gartheon

Location : C/Mariana pineda nº6 ,Otivar,Granada,Spain, Europe,Earth planet,Solar system, Milky Way, Universe , Somewheeeere ooover the raaaimbooow¡¡¡¡

PostSubject: Re: Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some...   Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:13 pm

cybermitch wrote:
Welcome gartheon! Nice to see a new face around here Smile GUN network rocks for both the mods and the most awesome community out! I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask someone, this place is filled with the most helpful people you will ever find Very Happy
DVAted wrote:
dachiakia wrote:
Jimmithesith wrote:
Thaaaank you everybody for the welcome, dont worry about the delay DVAted, theres no problem about it, seriously Vault boy Smile , and yah cybermitch , i will if i have any question when i start modding ¡¡ thanks for the help and advices¡¡¡

Im glad to be part of this community, to be able to share opinnions and create new ways on gaming ¡

Thank you all¡¡

Gone Fishing  Daddy is busy right now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some...   Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi¡¡¡ im looking for minesweeper mods¡¡¡ hope you have some...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1