Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth marvel space khan boomers FCOM wolfenstein Superpele Gear Call riot body Reforged upgrades money NPCs mandalorian dead vault boom Ryse daryl Mask ghoul hunk machine
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 3:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 6:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
codyhendy

codyhendy

NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Empty
PostSubject: NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.    NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:11 am

Anyone else checking for info daily? Hopefully we see a May release.
Back to top Go down
flamenx01

flamenx01

PostSubject: Re: NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.    NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:24 am

I don't think we will see a May release. When modding someguy does tonnes of work, then burns out, then disappears, then reappears. Currently he is on the disappears phase but he'll probably be back next time he watches an alchestbreach video. I know NVBIII is only waiting on the voice acting and some of the resources added so when he gets back it should be quickly released. (It actually probably would have been released ages ago is his original lot of voice actors had all got back to him)
Back to top Go down
maybenexttime

maybenexttime

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.    NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:44 am

I agree with @flamenx01. In addition some of my team members for the Frontier who also are important team members for NVB3 such as Dragbody and Blooperreel haven't heard from him since Feburary. It's pretty much same to assume, he's off to grid. There is good chance this mod may not finish if FO4 comes out sooner. Maybe he will release what he has now instead of making the community just want. I can't blame him since he did 80% of the work behind NVB3 and has a family to look after.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYtkZcLsMZbIKBe6Z35liA
codyhendy

codyhendy

PostSubject: Re: NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.    NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:31 pm

Thanks for your input guys. Maybe I'm being too optimistic. @maybenexttime congrats on all the hype you're getting for The Frontier. I'm completely amazed by what you guys are doing.
Back to top Go down
Orth

Orth

PostSubject: Re: NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.    NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:33 pm

I still think he'll turn up eventually with NVBIII, he always has had hiatus during the creation process and what particularly makes me think this will get finished is the fact that after Firebase Zulu's fiasco he started focusing the production a lot more effectively.

To me this means, that if he decides to come back to the mod for just a month he's likely to finish the alpha release, and probably the huge support and feedback after that will help get the mod to the full finish.

At least that's my hope since I have been following the series since the begining and I can't wait to kill FUCKING MARKO and seeing Randall soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.    NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:39 pm

I am one who also checks daily. I want to be optimistic for New Vegas Bounties 3 to be realeased too. Hoping after Someguy gets back in the zone he will get it finished and available for download. Would hate to be this close to coming out and have it never realeased. I'm A big Vegas Bounties fan, been putting dragbody's armors in the Someguy Series. So far what I replaced on NPC'S looks awesome.
Let's hope to hear from Someguy soon.

maybenexttime

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.    NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:05 pm

I am pretty sure he will come back this month to update us. It be pretty disappointing if he didn't since a lot of people expect a May release.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYtkZcLsMZbIKBe6Z35liA
f20b10

f20b10

PostSubject: Re: NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.    NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:49 pm

He's probably been having some rl problems that had to be dealt with. Mod authors and artists tend to hit a patch in life that they can't really avoid, so they have to take a small hiatus. Or, y'know, he could be delaing to work on it a tad more. Either way, I'm super excited for it and I can't wait for the story to continue.
Back to top Go down
Tekkers

Tekkers

PostSubject: Re: NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.    NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:28 am

I've yet to play New Vegas Bounties One, I've installed it, but I haven't went through it yet.
I'll get around to it, eventually.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Bill Williamson

Bill Williamson

PostSubject: Where's Somguy2000?   NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:53 am

Does anyone know what happened to someguy2000? Several months ago he was making videos regularly and was finishing his work on NVBIII. Around October of last year he said he was working on the voice acting when his videos and posts stopped. Now I know that life has a way of getting in the way, but does anyone know what exactly he's been up to?

vandenburger

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.    NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:03 am

I've been wondering the same. I've always included his work on every playthrough of NV His bounties, Killer and king of the ring mods not to mention Inheritance and Russell. All outstanding work.
Back to top Go down
Tactical308

Tactical308

PostSubject: Re: NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.    NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:38 am

I've been wondering the same, his mods have always been at the top of my preferred mods. Great modder.

MartinFinnegan

PostSubject: Re: NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.    NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:35 am

And i hope to see NVB3 with a special NVK2 addon. C'mon more Bobby Bass and hobo humour!

usiel

usiel

PostSubject: Re: NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.    NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:56 am

I'm stoked for this mod personally. I know Someguy disappears from time to time to come right back to the mod so I of course wait with anticipation. I am in no way being impatient. The man does good work, and I'll wait. He's doing it for free so I will not complain. I do know one thing, when it's released, it'll be fantastic.

On a personal note I do wish that Doc was a better companion lol.
Back to top Go down
flamenx01

flamenx01

PostSubject: Re: NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.    NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:25 pm

MartinFinnegan wrote:
And i hope to see NVB3 with a special NVK2 addon. C'mon more Bobby Bass and hobo humour!

Someguy is planning a Bobby Bass companion/quest mod called the Ballad of Bobby Bass. He was going to make it last summer after NVK got such a good response but ended up focusing on NVB3. It was to set in the NVB2 canon rather than the NVK canon.

usiel wrote:

On a personal note I do wish that Doc was a better companion lol.

Sadly his voice actor disappeared before he was finished hence why he is partially un-voiced.
Back to top Go down
usiel

usiel

PostSubject: Re: NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.    NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:17 am

Ya that explains quite a bit. Doc seems like such a fleshed out character but his AI just feels, so off in many ways. He's no Bradley, nor Russel, which is such a shame because he is so unique.

On another note, personally I think one of the most anticipated mods for me is Willhaven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.    NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.  Empty

Back to top Go down

NVB III: The anticipation is killing me.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1