Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Your way to improve stability and reduce CTD's of F3,FNV
1.Community patches like Mission Mojave.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
2.NVEC and NVSR fixes.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
3.4GB patch.
42%
 42% [ 11 ]
4.All previous.
46%
 46% [ 12 ]
5.Different from this list.
12%
 12% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Keevs

PostSubject: Re: What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.   Sat May 09, 2015 12:45 am

It's a mod, I think it's called that or fake fullscreen on the nexus! http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41381/? Think this also runs in 4gb mode too if I am not correct, but you need to have 4gb mode installed seperately.

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.   Sat May 09, 2015 12:49 am

nooice! i hope this helps my game with the crazy amount of mods i have, lol Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keevs

PostSubject: Re: What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.   Sat May 09, 2015 12:50 am

Helped me when my mod list went beyond 80 mods a lot, hope it helps you too

CodenameHunk

PostSubject: Re: What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.   Sat May 09, 2015 2:04 pm

Ashoka wrote:
Helped me
My mistake that i haven't tried it before.(I even downloaded it, but haven't install it)
Looks like my crashes went away. Thank you. Thumbs Up

Last edited by CodenameHunk on Sat May 09, 2015 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keevs

PostSubject: Re: What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.   Sat May 09, 2015 2:16 pm

That's great Hunk! Glad it helped!

Roy Batty

PostSubject: Re: What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.   Tue May 12, 2015 6:28 am

FNV4GB, TTWFixes (For TTW), YUP (for NV), NVSR, NVAC, Threaded AI ini tweak, shader package tweak, vorbis 1.3.5 dlls (fixes audio lag and stutter, particularly with USB audio devices).

I'm currently folding in the NVEC error fixes module into TTWFixes as well, so it will be quite the comprehensive bug fix collection when it's done. It also includes fixes from the team for both NV and Fallout 3 bugs not addressed by other mods.

MMUE does a lot of bad stuff with reusing form lists and also it's an esp with a crap ton of navmesh edits which will go stale when you revisit a cell, those kinds of things need to be in an ESM.

Don't use any CTD or "Better performance" mods with NV or especially TTW either, they delete important things.

Also yes, knowing your mods is a must, it takes a little time to learn to make a good merge patch but the results are SO worth it.

FakeFullscreen doesn't work with FNV4GB, so use OneTweak (you can find it on the skyrim nexus), it's an skse/nvse plugin and yes it works with New Vegas.

-RB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CodenameHunk

PostSubject: Re: What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.   Tue May 12, 2015 11:17 am

@Roy Batty wrote:
FakeFullscreen doesn't work with FNV4GB, so use OneTweak (you can find it on the skyrim nexus), it's an skse/nvse plugin and yes it works with New Vegas.
Yeah, i'm already use it. No more problems with FNV.
Too bad that some of NVEC fixes only add in-game bugs.(if you play hardcore mode. That's why i removed it.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.   Today at 9:59 am

Back to top Go down

What can you reccomend for best stability of F3/FNV with mods.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2