Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Once again i need help but for somthing people should like

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
nyaalich

PostSubject: Re: Once again i need help but for somthing people should like   Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:52 am

When you say "write scripts," I'm guessing that you mean writing scripts in the GECK as opposed to writing dialogue scripts, yes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkshadowmark

Location : Walking the line of Sanity and Insanity with Miss. Liddell.

PostSubject: Re: Once again i need help but for somthing people should like   Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:09 am

You might want to take a look at This Mod It's a "Courier's sister" mod. Not really finished, but it might help a little, maybe tear it apart in the geck and see what you can learn.

Last edited by Darkshadowmark on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Once again i need help but for somthing people should like   Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:24 pm

This is an interesting idea. If you are going to go through with it fully, I would suggest giving the player a plethora of dialogue choices with his or her family members.

This isn't just because I want you to work your butt off to make a fun mod, this is because immersion is my first priority in the mods I use. For example I am normally against the legion barbarians, so If my brother was a member of the legion (like one of your brother proposals appears to be) I would want to severely rebuke, maybe even fight with him over it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATAMAHbI4

PostSubject: Re: Once again i need help but for somthing people should like   Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:24 am

In my thoughts, TTW removes family problem very well...
But if someone don't want to use it, or wants alternative version - your choice looks good Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once again i need help but for somthing people should like   Today at 2:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Once again i need help but for somthing people should like

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1