Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Will we see Fallout 4 at E3?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
helljumper4

PostSubject: Re: Will we see Fallout 4 at E3?   Tue 5 May 2015 - 23:08

I honestly hope so,but at the same time I feel a bit edged that we may hear nothing. Still,I've been following development news on the New vegas mod "Fallout:Frontier". Hoping that will come out before Fallout 4 in case they decide to delay Fallout 4 to next year(God forbid.)

Last edited by helljumper4 on Tue 5 May 2015 - 23:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ah Puch

PostSubject: Re: Will we see Fallout 4 at E3?   Tue 5 May 2015 - 23:14

@LeEpicMemeMasterXD wrote:
@ASmartDevin wrote:
I'm thinking with no evidence to back up my suggestion that there would be little to no information on Fallout 4 this E3. Instead some form of large DLC pack for the Elder Scrolls Online. In a best case scenario there may be a teaser trailer for Fallout 4 but not much else.

I will personally storm Bethesda HQ if the only thing they announce is ESO DLC. MAD/10

i will supply the laser RCWs and microfusion cells if it comes to doing such a drastic action!

the kidz bop cover for bring me to life is good music to play hatred to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tesvixen

PostSubject: Re: Will we see Fallout 4 at E3?   Wed 6 May 2015 - 3:58

Until the trend of crappy/outsourced PC ports is broken, I'm not that excited about Fallout 4. Mods or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nunyabusiness.com
TheBucket

PostSubject: Re: Will we see Fallout 4 at E3?   Wed 6 May 2015 - 4:50

I hope it will be announced sometime this year at least. Cant wait to start exploring tetanus infested vaults again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asphyxia

PostSubject: Re: Will we see Fallout 4 at E3?   Wed 6 May 2015 - 5:06

I hope so, and I also hope that Obsidian will be the developer again. I just don't want to see another Fallout 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cybermitch

PostSubject: Re: Will we see Fallout 4 at E3?   Wed 6 May 2015 - 7:28

I believe it will be Fallout 4 that is announced, but I have a feeling it will be the last thing mentioned/announced at their conference, after all, it will be very hard to talk over all the screaming Wink But then again, it could also be the only thing they do announce, to give heaps of time to answering questions about it. Either way, I am very excited and hopeful for it to at least be announced this year Very Happy

I write poetry, lots of it, check out my dA if that's your thing.
Motorcycle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObtainedDust

PostSubject: Re: Will we see Fallout 4 at E3?   Wed 6 May 2015 - 7:42

They would be stupid not to announce it at E3 people are so eager to see an new fallout title and they will make fucking shit loads of money due to the hype surrounding it.

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cybermitch

PostSubject: Re: Will we see Fallout 4 at E3?   Wed 6 May 2015 - 7:45

@ObtainedDust wrote:
They would be stupid not to announce it at E3 people are so eager to see an new fallout title and they will make fucking shit loads of money due to the hype surrounding it.

Agreed, and they know this, so hopefully it will be a game of quality and not quantity. Though if they have been going around Boston and everything, then it should indeed be a game of quality.

I write poetry, lots of it, check out my dA if that's your thing.
Motorcycle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Will we see Fallout 4 at E3?   Wed 6 May 2015 - 7:47

@cybermitch wrote:
@ObtainedDust wrote:

Agreed, and they know this, so hopefully it will be a game of quality and not quantity. Though if they have been going around Boston and everything, then it should indeed be a game of quality.

maybe we should leave quantity to Bethesda and Quality to modders how does that sound guys

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
UsernamesMeh

PostSubject: Re: Will we see Fallout 4 at E3?   Wed 6 May 2015 - 9:16

I'm not holding my breath considering I was thinking their annoucement in the past was going to be Fallout or the continuation storyline of Skyrim but instead being that dreadful MMO[Please don't make anymore bethesda.]

@Tesvixen wrote:
Until the trend of crappy/outsourced PC ports is broken, I'm not that excited about Fallout 4.  Mods or not.

^ This, if it is another Fallout then they can wait another 2 years to announce it. Like GTA V, it took forever to come to PC but it was one of the best ports I've seen in a long time and I'm running an old ass computer lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gartheon

Location : C/Mariana pineda nº6 ,Otivar,Granada,Spain, Europe,Earth planet,Solar system, Milky Way, Universe , Somewheeeere ooover the raaaimbooow¡¡¡¡

PostSubject: Re: Will we see Fallout 4 at E3?   Wed 6 May 2015 - 9:19

@cybermitch wrote:
I believe it will be Fallout 4 that is announced, but I have a feeling it will be the last thing mentioned/announced at their conference, after all, it will be very hard to talk over all the screaming Wink But then again, it could also be the only thing they do announce, to give heaps of time to answering questions about it. Either way, I am very excited and hopeful for it to at least be announced this year Very Happy

Lets pray to Glob grob grod gob for it to happen dude¡ , still, as i said , i think it will delay at least a year more. so maybe the next can happen MAYBE

Gone Fishing  Daddy is busy right now....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dasjelly

PostSubject: Fallout 4 E3 rumors!   Fri 8 May 2015 - 3:26

Hey guys! I've been a bit inactive lately but I had to go on to share this. I'm really excited and can't wait to see what news the future will bring us about FO4. Sorry if this has already been shared, just too happy!

http://www.vg247.com/2015/05/07/fallout-4-demo-e3-2015-rumor/
http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/05/07/fallout-4-rumor-puts-reveal-at-bethesdas-press-conference
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickrica

PostSubject: Re: Will we see Fallout 4 at E3?   Fri 8 May 2015 - 3:51

oh man i cant wait for this now, its a couple days before my birthday, and that would be a good birthday present! lol Wink

PostSubject: Re: Will we see Fallout 4 at E3?   Today at 5:13

Back to top Go down

Will we see Fallout 4 at E3?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2