Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
hunk space FCOM machine Reforged Superpele body daryl commonwealth khan upgrades riot boom Call marvel NPCs Gear money boomers vault mandalorian Mask ghoul dead Ryse wolfenstein
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 3:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 6:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jaffa_5

jaffa_5

Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:49 am

Pancapples wrote:
Honestly? As few celebrities as possible. I'd like to see more variety in the NPCs, and not having everyone in the wasteland use the same twelve voices.

i have to agree the amount of money they spend getting in a celebrity to play one character they could probably get 2/3 good voice actors in who could do multiple characters/voices.

so with that being said i want to see nolan north (voice of drake from uncharted and lots of other games) in a the next fallout. also Tara Strong ( voice of harlie quinn in arkaham games, bubbles in power puff girls, timmy turner in fairly odd parents) as they are both very good at their job and are very versitile.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:58 am

Jennifer Hale, let's get some FemShep in the Wasteland.

David Hayter is another choice, since he's no longer voicing Snake, he should do some Fallout voice acting.
Back to top Go down
fhatton7

fhatton7

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:42 pm

Daniel Day Lewis..... I can dream right?
Back to top Go down
jaffa_5

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:30 pm

fhatton7 wrote:
Daniel Day Lewis..... I can dream right?

I would love to see how he got in to character for a fallout role haha. the fact that he basicly lives as his character for the duration of any movie he's been in makes me want this to happen lol.

Back to top Go down
DisdainedHarmony

DisdainedHarmony

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:53 pm

I'd definitely love to hear Liam Neeson in the Fallout 4. His voice acting for James was pretty excellent. But I'd love to see his role more of an action type of role than his lesser role in Fallout 3. Oh sure it was major yeah, the main character, but his role seemed very blan. Knowing Liam Neeson's movies, he's always in the action role. So if he voice acts for someone in Fallout 4, I'd hope it would be someone who actually fights things most of the time rather than spend time in a memorial.
Back to top Go down
ApexRaptor

ApexRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:57 pm

Vin Diesel, The Rock, Bradley Cooper, or Robert Downy Jr. as a companion. I already have Drag's Riddick companion, so that'll have to do for now.
Back to top Go down
PJChattyman

PJChattyman

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:57 pm

Patrick Stewart. I'd perhaps like to see him as some sort of companion....I could listen to that voice all day. He'd have to say some funny lines or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:37 pm

I have to agree with PJChattyman, Patrick Stewart would be great as the voice of an old coot obsessed with communism, kind of like No-Bark Noonan. But he would need to be a companion or majorly contribute to the main storyline. I would love to see the return off Liam Neeson, and mabye Arnold Schwarzenegger as a major faction leaders.
Back to top Go down
UsernamesMeh

UsernamesMeh

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:39 pm

John Dimaggio - Loved him from multiple games and shows.[Especially Futurama/Gears of War]

Plus most of his work is voice acting so whose better to be in something like another game?
Back to top Go down
kdavis1937

kdavis1937

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:43 pm

Based on all the recent activity with Mad Max and the new movie I'd like to think maybe Tom Hardy would be a good edition. Just as long as he doesnt do his Bane voice haha.
Back to top Go down
vandenburger

vandenburger

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:44 pm

Got to be Clancy Brown. who wouldn't want Kurgen following them around
Back to top Go down
FlamingRangers24

FlamingRangers24

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:36 am

I would love to see Erik Todd Dellums make an appearance in the next Fallout. I just love hearing Three Dog on the radio during my adventures.

Back to top Go down
Rayrayzr

Rayrayzr

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 2:48 am

The name that jumps to mind for me...Brian Cranston. Breaking Bad really showed his range...we started off the journey with the fish out of water Walt...and eventually met his Mr. Hyde, Heisenberg. For a female character, Scarlett Johanson...loved the voice over she did for the movie "Her".
Back to top Go down
Just Add Water

Just Add Water

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 2:56 am

Simon Pegg. I am pretty sure he was in Fable 3

Diegonom

Diegonom

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 7:20 am

Micheal Fassbender could make the perfect android
Idris Elba awesome voice and i'd like to see/hear him in the game
I think Robin Williams would have made a pretty cool character, a man with multiple personality disorder that's crazy (kinda like no bark)
Back to top Go down
Overdone

Overdone

Character sheet
Name: Rayford
Faction: Independent
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:44 am

Peter Cullen, the voice of Optimus Prime. No matter what role he would have, it'd be great.

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:00 am

two words: marky mark Wink

Overdone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:12 am

Would you want his character serious or naw? TongueTril

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:16 am

i would want him to be the main antagonist.

Overdone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:21 am

That would be a fantastic antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4   Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which actor would you like to see in Fallout 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next