Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine money mandalorian wolfenstein riot Superpele ghoul Ryse upgrades hunk Reforged dead Call body space marvel commonwealth Mask vault boomers NPCs Gear boom daryl FCOM khan
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 3:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 6:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hollowtips18

hollowtips18

Character sheet
Name: Courier 7
Faction: NCR
Level: 38

When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Empty
PostSubject: When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?   When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:55 am

Okay,

so Grand Theft Auto 5 for the PC will be coming out tomorrow, and i would like to know when will you be making mods for Grand Theft Auto 5 or what kind of mods are you willing to make in the future? I would love to see this site making the best mods on the vgu site. cowboy cheers
Back to top Go down
Coyoteyeah

PostSubject: Re: When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?   When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:40 am

Do we even know all of the features and such of gta5? I mean, mods usually are to fix broken stuff, or add new content. Aint it a bit early to ask for mods before the game is out? TongueTril

PostSubject: Re: When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?   When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:57 am

No plans to mod it (or buy it, for that matter) myself.
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?   When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:06 am

Coyoteyeah wrote:
Do we even know all of the features and such of gta5? I mean, mods usually are to fix broken stuff, or add new content. Aint it a bit early to ask for mods before the game is out? TongueTril

The game has been out for a year and a half and PC just adds Clip Editor, and graphics configurations.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
ac.amir

ac.amir

PostSubject: Re: When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?   When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:55 am

hollowtips18 wrote:
Okay,

so Grand Theft Auto 5 for the PC will be coming out tomorrow, and i would like to know when will you be making mods for Grand Theft Auto 5 or what kind of mods are you willing to make in the future? I would love to see this site making the best mods on the vgu site. cowboy cheers

I think we can do modding as soon because some guys like alexander,GooD-NTS are familar with formats.
Back to top Go down
fabulous22885

fabulous22885

PostSubject: Re: When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?   When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:04 am

I think you're gonna have to wait a month or so before people make development tools in order to allow modders to work on the game quickly though I wouldn't be surprised if some professional game modders & developers were already working on mods for the game without the use of tools, happened in GTA IV.

PostSubject: Re: When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?   When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:58 pm

The game just came out so I am sure you will have to wait a little bit till mods will be out.
Just wait a little bit and enjoy the Vanilla game without mods.Once you install your first mod the game wont be the same anymore so enjoy it as long as you can Wink
Back to top Go down
UsernamesMeh

UsernamesMeh

PostSubject: Re: When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?   When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:26 pm

Err.. even if its been out for Xbox/Playstation doesn't mean its gonna pop out within two days because with PC its a different story.. people need the tools first to extract or modify it. I'd say give it two weeks maybe three at most. The GTA PC community has been waiting for it since the fuck up of IV

At least before the first tools or even mod comes out.. who knows maybe the modding community will surprise us all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?   When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5? Empty

Back to top Go down

When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1