Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hollowtips18

PostSubject: When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?   Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:55 pm

Okay,

so Grand Theft Auto 5 for the PC will be coming out tomorrow, and i would like to know when will you be making mods for Grand Theft Auto 5 or what kind of mods are you willing to make in the future? I would love to see this site making the best mods on the vgu site. cowboy cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coyoteyeah

PostSubject: Re: When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?   Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Do we even know all of the features and such of gta5? I mean, mods usually are to fix broken stuff, or add new content. Aint it a bit early to ask for mods before the game is out? TongueTril

Tesvixen

PostSubject: Re: When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?   Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:57 pm

No plans to mod it (or buy it, for that matter) myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nunyabusiness.com
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?   Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:06 pm

@Coyoteyeah wrote:
Do we even know all of the features and such of gta5? I mean, mods usually are to fix broken stuff, or add new content. Aint it a bit early to ask for mods before the game is out? TongueTril

The game has been out for a year and a half and PC just adds Clip Editor, and graphics configurations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlhAFs0OMZmByUo_TV735w
ac.amir

PostSubject: Re: When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?   Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:55 am

@hollowtips18 wrote:
Okay,

so Grand Theft Auto 5 for the PC will be coming out tomorrow, and i would like to know when will you be making mods for Grand Theft Auto 5 or what kind of mods are you willing to make in the future? I would love to see this site making the best mods on the vgu site. cowboy cheers

I think we can do modding as soon because some guys like alexander,GooD-NTS are familar with formats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fabulous22885

PostSubject: Re: When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?   Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:04 am

I think you're gonna have to wait a month or so before people make development tools in order to allow modders to work on the game quickly though I wouldn't be surprised if some professional game modders & developers were already working on mods for the game without the use of tools, happened in GTA IV.

PostSubject: Re: When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?   Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:58 am

The game just came out so I am sure you will have to wait a little bit till mods will be out.
Just wait a little bit and enjoy the Vanilla game without mods.Once you install your first mod the game wont be the same anymore so enjoy it as long as you can Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UsernamesMeh

PostSubject: Re: When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?   Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:26 am

Err.. even if its been out for Xbox/Playstation doesn't mean its gonna pop out within two days because with PC its a different story.. people need the tools first to extract or modify it. I'd say give it two weeks maybe three at most. The GTA PC community has been waiting for it since the fuck up of IV

At least before the first tools or even mod comes out.. who knows maybe the modding community will surprise us all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?   Today at 1:07 am

Back to top Go down

When will you guys and girls make mods for gta 5?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1