Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele riot boom FCOM commonwealth body mandalorian vault Mask Call khan dead daryl Overhaul Armor ghoul NPCs marvel Reforged Ryse hunk Gear money boomers wolfenstein machine
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What is the right side ? - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What is the right side ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MrObamatron

MrObamatron

What is the right side ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the right side ?   What is the right side ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:21 pm

I stick with the independent Vegas. The NCR is power hungry, the Legion are total jerks, the BoS are selfish but really I just like throwing the general off the damn Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: What is the right side ?   What is the right side ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:30 pm

MrObamatron wrote:
I stick with the independent Vegas. The NCR is power hungry, the Legion are total jerks, the BoS are selfish but really I just like throwing the general off the damn Very Happy

this alone is a wonderful reason to play New Vegas
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
Zurab347

Zurab347

PostSubject: Re: What is the right side ?   What is the right side ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:13 am

NCR. Due only because they are bring society back to what it was before the bombs. The Legion I have sided with them once or twice because they base themselves after the Romans and they ruled the known world at the time, that can be accomplished again. The BoS are better than the Enclave but still way down on the totem pole of factions I trust. Independent doesn't seem to do any good because based off what the endings slides say Yes Man is the one in charge and I hate that fucker, and his overpowered army of robot minions.

fhatton7

fhatton7

PostSubject: Re: What is the right side ?   What is the right side ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 7:57 pm

Every choice is a gray area. Some mods actually make some of the choices more convincing by changing the severity of the fiend problem or the raider problem in general. Personally I always end up with House. Yes, he's an asshole, yes he is a micromanager that over charges people who want to indulge in the perks of the Vegas Strip but he's a long term kind of guy. He's thinking about colonizing the stars and jumpstarting Human technological progression.. He's obviously the smartest human being in the Fallout universe. If you character has an Intelligence of 10, House's is 20, he's just on a completely different level than anyone. If anyone can get Humanity back on the right track, it's him. He's the only reason there is a Freeside/Vegas to inhabit so I think his claim over the city is better than a slaver nation or a corrupt democratic republic. He also doesn't care what anyone is doing in their private lives. People can govern themselves as long as they don't directly interfere with the Strip. Seems reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Moshkoe

Moshkoe

PostSubject: Re: What is the right side ?   What is the right side ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:37 pm

Zurab347 wrote:
NCR. Due only because they are bring society back to what it was before the bombs. The Legion I have sided with them once or twice because they base themselves after the Romans and they ruled the known world at the time, that can be accomplished again. The BoS are better than the Enclave but still way down on the totem pole of factions I trust. Independent doesn't seem to do any good because based off what the endings slides say Yes Man is the one in charge and I hate that fucker, and his overpowered army of robot minions.  

The pre-war world blew itself to pieces. Do we really want to help a government that promises to bring it back? Those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it, and such.

I always went House or Independent. The Legion has a good idea, but they're just raiders with a fancy uniform.
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: What is the right side ?   What is the right side ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:49 pm

Which side,which side hmmmm....cant choose oh wait I actually got a side MY SIDE!Yep thats right fella there is no '''their'' side only YOUR side becasue one there can be only one side and that is YOUR side.
Back to top Go down
happysheep

happysheep

PostSubject: Re: What is the right side ?   What is the right side ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:20 am

I'm with fhatton on this, House is just a freak of nature in terms of intelligence. The Legion will go the way of ancient Rome, NCR is just a repeat of pre-war society, Independence is anarchy.
"Give me 20 years, and I'll reignite the high technology development sectors. 50 years, and I'll have people in orbit. 100 years, and my colony ships will be heading for the stars, to search for planets unpolluted by the wrath and folly of a bygone generation." - That's the biggest decider for me though, otherwise I'd probably just go independent for shits and giggles.
Back to top Go down
vandenburger

vandenburger

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is the right side ?   What is the right side ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:26 am

independant usually. Sometimes I like to play a downright bar steward and just murder everything that moves
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: What is the right side ?   What is the right side ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:13 am

i would say yourself is much more beneficial all you gotta do is start a private army consists of Ex NCR soldiers and BOS knights then you gotta wack the mr House.

ask me this RiseFenix what would Big Boss do he started his own faction didnt want to be controlled by anyone.

Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is the right side ?   What is the right side ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:14 am

I use the NCR for their missions etc to get caps as i progress, but by the end I break off into my own faction

Back to top Go down
LightTofu

LightTofu

Character sheet
Name: Haruka
Faction: Raider
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: What is the right side ?   What is the right side ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:54 am

I think choosing Independent Vegas is the right side, in my opinion.
The other major factions just want to take control of all New Vegas, and keep expanding. I think choosing your own faction just keeps away invaders from it.
Back to top Go down
DisdainedHarmony

DisdainedHarmony

PostSubject: Re: What is the right side ?   What is the right side ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:05 pm

I chose to go with Mr. House. I feel as if he's the only one here that plays fairly and isn't some faction constantly complaining about having not enough men or is a slave group. I never really liked any of the factions other than the BoS only for their armor. All the other factions are either power hungry or want to murder everything. Also, with Mr. House alive you can still turn in snow globes and advance through the main quest. That's a plus right there.
Back to top Go down
Archangel-DA

Archangel-DA

PostSubject: Re: What is the right side ?   What is the right side ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:05 pm

Mybe this will help

What Fallout faction are you?

BlackZeroVB

PostSubject: Re: What is the right side ?   What is the right side ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:08 pm

Go with the one you think is right: whether that is Caesar, NCR, House, or none of the above. This game really empowers the player to make their own way through the storyline rather than relying on a concrete good vs evil framework to guide them down a particular path. Do quests for all of them and see which ones you like best, if any of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the right side ?   What is the right side ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the right side ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2