Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

I see a brighter modding future between the GUN players and GTA V

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hollowtips18

PostSubject: I see a brighter modding future between the GUN players and GTA V   Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:21 am

Dear GUN,

Since my first time coming to this site on the 2015-01-16, I've took the time to explore some of you guys and girls mods in this site and to be honest i thought when i first came i said to myself, i bet this is another one of them crappy mods from the nexus and when i tried out Dragbody's armor and weapon mods i was amazed. I spent 16 hours searching through this site for my first time. And now when GTA V comes out i can already tell you will be making the best enb's,clothing,weapon and script mods then the gta V modding sites out there! Joy Dance cowboy Keep up the good work guys and girls especially you admins your doing a great job from keeping away those thieves. Thumbs Up

Last edited by DVAted on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : replaced VGU with GUN to avoid confusion)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raze4573

PostSubject: Re: I see a brighter modding future between the GUN players and GTA V   Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:46 am

Amen to that brother, preordered GTA5 and I'm putting some serious faith in this modding community to make the game 1000x more awesome.
Here's hoping that we can at least put our own music in the game...NightRide FM will live on!

Zurab347

PostSubject: Re: I see a brighter modding future between the GUN players and GTA V   Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:08 am

I can't freakin wait. GTA 5 was a let down. I know the community won't disappoint. Now if only R* was more liberal about mods. First mod I hope to see is a real Audi R8. The base is there, now to make it better. Also guns, guns, and you know what even more guns.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I see a brighter modding future between the GUN players and GTA V   Today at 4:38 am

Back to top Go down

I see a brighter modding future between the GUN players and GTA V

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1