Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
FCOM Ryse Superpele hunk dead space marvel vault body boom boomers upgrades commonwealth Mask ghoul NPCs money riot mandalorian wolfenstein khan daryl Reforged Gear Call machine
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 12:14 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 3:23 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:13 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:56 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:51 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:57 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:44 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:03 am

» schorched enclave officer
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:43 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:59 am

» Late Introduction
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:59 pm

» Greetings!
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:31 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:18 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:20 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:22 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:31 pm

» hi i'm new person
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:30 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:45 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:48 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:07 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SpaceLord21

SpaceLord21

Character sheet
Name: the Madgod
Faction: Daedric Princes
Level: 999

What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 7:20 pm

Both, I like variation in my game. I have some male characters and some female.

What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 This_is_useless_star_wars
Back to top Go down
Siahisc00l

Siahisc00l

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 3:32 am

When I first start I just be a default male, I only change my character's look mid to late game.

Zxcvbnmaustin

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 5:30 am

In FO3, I have never once made a female character. Idk why. In NV, it's about half and half.
Back to top Go down
Rubarbsm

Rubarbsm

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 5:43 am

I usually roll with a male but if I see a sweet armor mod that I want to use is gender locked then I reroll as a female. For example the Vindictus armors ported to Skyrim, gotta look good while roaming.

story of my life
Back to top Go down
BITBUT

BITBUT

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:13 am

Usually both and this applies for most games, for the males its usually my lore friendly and the "hero" of the Fallout story.For the females I usually try to differ their story from my male save, most of the time its more interesting than my male save.I tend to keep my female not have slooty armors or give em some nude mods.
Back to top Go down
obsidian929

obsidian929

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 4:58 pm

really?? is this even... even a question?? we all play as unicorns for 1.
or a super mutant cause seriously deep down inside, we all wanted to be in the Masters army cowboy

"You brought 2 too many.."

What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Hero_o10
Back to top Go down
kazeem

kazeem

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 8:09 pm

Definitively more aesthetic to play as female...But this time I forced myself(very hard) to play male.

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 8:43 pm

Male, I usually like to role play as myself.
Back to top Go down
ninodeawesome

ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 8:54 pm

I always see what the options's for the female are but almost always play as a guy, like @ZuExis roleplay as my self

Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 11:08 pm

My first play through was a Male and finished the game pretty quick and then I've been doing female characters since then. I tried to make a male again mainly because a lot of the ports here on GUN are male only but was satisfied with it and just played female again. More aesthetically pleasing to look at.

I once asked why so many people play females in EVE Online, one person pointed out they would rather be looking at the rear of a female instead of a male. This is when they started doing station interiors and you could walk around with your character.

I don't do any of the slooty/nude crap so I'm not really being pervy about.

ShanghaiBatz

ShanghaiBatz

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 11:30 pm

I've tried to play female characters but I always end up choosing male, I just find it really hard to roleplay and relate to a female character.
Back to top Go down
mixtape69

mixtape69

Character sheet
Name: Wewus Laddus
Faction: New Vegas Strip
Level: 420

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 11:31 pm

I tend to play as either gender in fallout.

Plus it really shows just how much of a sandbox the game is and how strong the replay value is. Play as a male one playthrough, start a new game as a female, etc.

Tactical308

Tactical308

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 11:39 pm

I usially have 1 male and 1 female character that I play as

SixShooter

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 5:20 am

I play male in pretty much every game where I'm given the choice. Don't get me wrong, I'll play a female if that's the only option, no real issue. But in games where you get a choice about your character I prefer to have them represent me as much as possible. Personal thing I guess

Doggo

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 5:34 am

Male, I really dislike playing as women. Not because I hate women, I just like playing as someone who resembles me as closely as possible. So whenever I make a character, I make tan skin but not black/african (american). And I choose the british voice in dragon age. In fallout 4 I had a huge immersion issue because I couldnt be me, every time my character spoke I remembered that I'm not a migrant from a crumbled europe, I'm a humble suburban dad. Still like the voice though, just wish it wasn't the main character.
Back to top Go down
nichoice

nichoice

Character sheet
Faction: Myself
Level: >9000

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 11:29 am

I always play males, I think the only games I have ever played females was FNV and Skyrim. Not that I don't like a bit of eye candy, its just like many of you I tend to play RPGs moreso then any other genre and I can't exactly immerse myself as a female as a guy.

Back to top Go down
JJHughes

JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 3:22 pm

I usually play male, But with fallout 4 I played female, this was because i absolutely love the voice actor not only because the male voice actor felt underwhelming but she voiced Ada wong from resident evil 6, say what you will about that game but i found her campaign to be the most interesting and enjoyable
Back to top Go down
lordniti2

lordniti2

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 6:36 pm

I always play male its kinda hard for me to immerse myself into a female role as a guy when it comes to fallout but I can make some exceptions in other games

LuckyFatCat

Character sheet
Name: Troy Ballard
Faction: The Highest Bidder
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 4:16 am

Fallout 3 and New Vegas? Male almost exclusively, as I couldn't really be too bothered with fidgeting with the janky sliders of the character creator back then.

Fallout 4...I have both Male and Female as they have little back stories.

"Nate" being in the army gets played as a brutish sort of individual in my first playthrough; shoot first and ask later mentality. Not a very charismatic individual. XD

"Nora" who has the degree in law gets played as a smooth talker who lacks weapon based perks in favor of perks that allow for as much of a diplomatic approach as possible.

Make for fairly unique play styles. Smile

codyhendy

codyhendy

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 10:33 am

I always play male, I think it feels a bit strange playing as a female in RPG's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next