Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

is joel(of last of us),in download o ellie?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oscar1

PostSubject: is joel(of last of us),in download o ellie?   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:03 pm

pardon for my english,i,m new here.in a page of YouTube put this fórum for can download Joel and ellie of last of us,but dont can find.can put the link of this?.thanks.
posdate: what is the best mod for the moment?(full o partial change of game).(for example more gore,o new people o change full cyty)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blivit270

PostSubject: Re: is joel(of last of us),in download o ellie?   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:10 pm

How you doing Oscar Smile glad to welcome you to this site

But about the mods you should read this http://www.gunetwork.org/faq

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zeephillayy

PostSubject: Re: is joel(of last of us),in download o ellie?   Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Oscar, this site is a modding community, not a hub to download mods, and because of this, many of the mods like the one you're looking for are special access. To actually gain access to them, you should hang around and become a part of the community and you'll eventually be promoted to special access.

As Blivit posted above me, you can find any info you need in the FAQ of the site. You can also find information on promotions here:
http://www.gunetwork.org/t1871-promotions-how-to-get-mod-access#

For the future, one of the rules says that you shouldn't ask for links to special access mods. Feel free to browse the public mods but for mods like Joel and Ellie, you're gonna need to become a part of the community and prove you're good for it.

Hope this helped. I know your English is bad, so I'm not sure how much you'll understand.

PostSubject: Re: is joel(of last of us),in download o ellie?   Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:15 pm

thanks for the information,;but for the people not are english is very dificult make all this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is joel(of last of us),in download o ellie?   Today at 10:07 pm

Back to top Go down

is joel(of last of us),in download o ellie?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1