Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel hunk khan space money body FCOM mandalorian Reforged Mask Superpele vault machine ghoul Call boom Gear NPCs wolfenstein dead boomers Ryse riot commonwealth daryl upgrades
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

I use Willow.
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 13 ]
I dont use Willow.
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
I use WOTM.
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap39%Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 37 ]
I dont use WOTM.
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
I use Both!
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap40%Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 38 ]
Total Votes : 94

AuthorMessage
donta1979

donta1979

Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:55 pm

ummm I use my own weapons, unless there is something amazing on the nexus, like say project Nevada now that is amazing. I can only stand looking at so many ar15's/m16's/m4's/shot guns/ak's as it is already.... if your going to create something, do something that has not been done from scratch in the modding community. That is why my DMR stole the spot light on the nexus and it was not released until the last week in the month, no one has seen a Reach likness DMR. That is why I am hyped about my upcoming mod=)

garebear52

garebear52

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:39 pm

Oh I definitely use Weapons of the New Millenia, you can never go wrong with more weapons. I also tend to go on the Nexus and download every weapon mod that piques my interest. Then I merge them into one plug-in by using the xMerge Plugins Script for TES5Edit and FNVEdit. It is a really good tool for keeping your load order down when using a lot of weapon mods. I normally don't use companion mods, but Willow is a dime a dozen; she definitely feels like part of the vanilla game.

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:49 pm

donta1979 wrote:
I can only stand looking at so many ar15's/m16's/m4's/shot guns/ak's as it is already.... if your going to create something, do something that has not been done from scratch in the modding community.

Except a lot of those weapon mods are made from scratch, and by extremely talented people.  

I appreciate a good humblebrag as much as the next person, but what you did is ultimately no different than what the people making AKs and AR15s/etc did - you modeled and textured a weapon someone else (in this case, Bungie) came up with.  The only difference is that your inspiration was a video game - theirs was real life weaponry.

On-topic, I plan to check out Weapons of the Millennia when I get back to NV. I hear good things.
Back to top Go down
noodles1976

noodles1976

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:46 pm

I enjoy WOTM for the quality meshes and textures that were created for it, however I haven't used the weapons all that much. Essentially I used the assets from that mod to make a replacer for some of the vanilla gear, and upped the damage on them to make the game more challenging. Guns have always been a bit nerfed IMO...now everybody in the Wastelands is just as deadly as the Courier, and hauling cool looking gear.

As for Willow, it's certainly the most 'complete' companion mod with all her silly little scavenger side missions and dialogue choices. It's one of a handful of mods that I track on the Nexus for updates, although I had to make an .esp to customize her a little bit...couldn't help myself from tinkering.

So, yeah...I use both. Sort of  Laugh Out Loud 

I see that the OP has released the player home mod already, I'm a bit late to this thread. I'll have to check it out!

@ Tesvixen - WOTM is a very cool, well made mod. You may wish to do like I did and use the assets to make your own .esp...not sure how you play the game, but I didn't care for all the choices that were made with it. Proactive modding for personal use...makes the FO universe so much better.

N~dles

eternallegend

eternallegend

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 3:25 pm

Millenia's stuff is damn good. Pressed the wrong option though :/

- Will "Six"

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
TheBurgerKing14

TheBurgerKing14

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 3:45 pm

I used Millenia's stuff to kill Willow if it counts. She got waaay too annoying.
Back to top Go down
EZ323

EZ323

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:51 pm

I tried to use willow but I couldn't figure out how to get it working. However, I love using Millenia's weapon pack. My favorite weapon is the smith and Wesson Model 10,it just gives that old west feeling i love(also my uncle has one so its fun to shoot it when i go visit him)

daftpeter

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 6:24 pm

I use both of them. Top quality mods that makes the game a much better experience, yet lore friendly.

messuped

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:15 pm

I dont use Willow but i do use WEapons of the Millenia.
I love the realism on that mod, i'm kinda of an audiophile, so i love it even more.
The weapons are quite powerful (recoil, not actual dmg) and the models are very well done.

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:49 am

I just installed Willow today, and have been using the weapons pack for a while. I can't speak about Willow yet, but the weapons from Millenia are always top notch, he does amazing work on any game he works on (Fallout 3, New Vegas, STALKER), so you know a weapon pack from Millenia will be good.
Back to top Go down
Shadowthief

Shadowthief

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:54 am

I use both mods, they are probably two of the must have mods to always use in any playthough!
Back to top Go down
tru3th

tru3th

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:25 am

I used to use willow, but I removed it from my list because despite it's quality I didn't think it fitted in with the kind of gameplay and feel I want for my game. WoTNM is a must have for me though.

https://m.youtube.com/user/slim117shady/feed
starkiller130

starkiller130

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:16 am

I used to use Willow, I use WoTM now. I for one did not get tired of Willow but her quests. As for WoTM, I just use it to supplement Vegas' lack of firearms diversity.
Back to top Go down
midnight1996

midnight1996

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:42 am

i used willow in the past but the quests where to much but i do use Millenias weapons
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
tru3th

tru3th

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:07 am

Raider Queen wrote:
starkiller130 wrote:
I used to use Willow, I use WoTM now. I for one did not get tired of Willow but her quests. As for WoTM, I just use it to supplement Vegas' lack of firearms diversity.

WOTM? mine saying what that is XD

I think he meant wotnm which is weapons of the new mellinia.

https://m.youtube.com/user/slim117shady/feed
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
lexintun

lexintun

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 2:38 pm

Althou Willow is a great companion i generaly prefer traveling with that psycho sniper boone Very Happy and/or REX so i dont use willow But WOTM is a mod no 1 can ignore easily or at least giving it a go i love the WOTM cuz it realy meshes with my army/ranger like style it is 1 of the mods i download 1st when reinstaling NV
Back to top Go down
chrocsichrocs

chrocsichrocs

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:41 pm

I used to use willow but recently i decided she didnt fit the kind of characters i make (bounty hunting opportunistic twats mainly)

As for wotm i use the standalone guns and merge them with a program called FNVPlugin so i can choose which guns i want. You dont get the universal mods though Sad
Back to top Go down
blackblur34

blackblur34

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:23 pm

They are both really great mods, I am currently using them both and I think the Mojave would be a little more dim and a little less diverse without them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next