Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BeetleJuice

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:11 pm

I'll probably still try and go back and play through it again. But I've got like 600 hours or more if you count on console as well as PC. And the graphics and gameplay are showing their age. Even with enb, and texture mods I think I will probably only play through it again maybe once or twice.

sigmaceti

Character sheet
Name: Shepard
Faction: NCR
Level: 32

PostSubject: Fallout 3, NV and 4   Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:42 pm

Hello there, I guess most of u know that Fallout 4 is coming so I whose wandering what will happen with Fallout 3 and New Vegas community, will it die out or will u support those first two games, will modders make mods for them, will youtubers create videos, will this affect VGU, will those that claim that Fallout 3 or New Vegas is best game ever and that arrival of Fallout 4 will not change that, will u even play Fallout 4 and most important question is what is ur opinion on Fallout 4 so far?

In Dedicato Imperatum Ultra Articulo Mortis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devinfallout

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:47 pm

Hey man, i'm not an Admin but we already have a Bethseda/E3 section. Maybe you could post this inquiry there? (My sincere apologies if i'm not able to say this, i'm not trying to act like an admin, just help out)

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:48 pm

There will be most likely still peopel playing the game but the modding community for the older games is going to shrink and the community will go most likely to the new game.

Vgu i honestly dont know , i guess the topics wont be deleted i suppose Waving Smiley

And about my opinion , there are other topics for that already on gun.

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
liljonesy04

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:53 pm

The arrival of a new game doesnt mean the end of an older one. People still play Oblivion and even morrowind after Skyrim. I also know some people who still play Fallout 1&2. And people will still make mods for older games, its not like the games fall off the face of the earth never to be heard of again. People love to play old games for the memories and nostalgia. And my opinion on Fallout 4 is that they have released a lot of new stuff with it to make gameplay last even longer (even never ending).

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarhead505

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:53 am

i will but not as much as i do now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thugpog95

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:36 am

For me ill be playing more of new vegas just because of the mods I have on there, ill wait a bit for mods to come to fallout 4 and see how it works for the xbox one,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
400ninjaman

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:41 am

ill be playing new vegas for awhile until ENB stuff comes out for fallout 4 there just too nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VaultBoi

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:00 am

You should ask if we will ever stop playing Fallout 3 Laugh Out Loud
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baba10110

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:32 am

Although I have hundreds of hours of game on FO3, I will continue to play to FO3 because I haven't yet installed all excellent mods existing in this game and I want to begin a story with ENB that I've never installed on this game.

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:58 am

I would still play Fallout 3 and New Vegas here and there, however mostly just for nostalgia and to relive some of my favorite mods for those games. However I probably won't be playing 3 and NV as much as Fallout 4 considering that Fallout 4 is the newer one.

Same thing happened with Skyrim, I still play Morrowind and Oblivion here and there for nostalgia, but I mostly play Skyrim because it's the newer one, and more up to date.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
meowjar

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:30 pm

I won't be playing fallout 3 or new vegas when fallout 4 comes out, well at least not for the first 10 months. I wanna be fully immersed in the new game so I dont see the point in playing any other fallout except fallout 4 TongueTril

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:49 pm

I will defenitely play the games after the launch. It´s always nice to look back and see the roots of the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:51 pm

Offcourse these games are awesome and thanks to mod have given me so many great memoiries wont stop playing them.

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MomoTheTerminator

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:06 pm

the previous games will remain in our hearts, and if the need rises we will play them again!

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:30 pm

I still play fallout 1 for Christ's sake. of course i'll still play 3!

chrocsichrocs

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:24 pm

Probably will "end" my TTW playthrough before fallout 4 comes out, but i'll keep it on my Pc just for all the mods i have yet to try out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:52 pm

As much as a love Fallout 3 and everything it has to offer, i don't think i'll be returning to the Capital Wasteland, at least not anytime soon. I've played through it so much and Fallout 4 is certainly going to have even more to offer. They've already said it's essentially at least as big as Skyrim's game world if not bigger, so just think of all of the places to explore!

diazbd

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:32 pm

yes maybe if i can not play fallout 4 in high or medum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
overnightspade

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:18 pm

yea atleast until i buy a new graphics card
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Today at 7:59 am

Back to top Go down

Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next