Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth NPCs machine boomers body money space boom Mask ghoul vault FCOM upgrades wolfenstein Call hunk Gear Reforged marvel khan riot Ryse dead mandalorian daryl Superpele
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BritishBoyStar

BritishBoyStar

Character sheet
Name: Mason Blake
Faction: Vault Dweller
Level: 32

Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:27 pm

IF!! I am right in my theory that Fallout 4 will continue the story of Fallout 3 (in the same type of way that Fallout NV did for F1 and F2) I think it is safe to say YESS!!! Very Happy!! since I will more than likely be going back and fourth checking things Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sonichu_fanboy

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:47 pm

I would like to see F4 take place in the commonwealth. They wouldn't hype some place you can't visit ingame unless it would be in the sequel or DLC. MIT is awesome

DanLloyd

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:09 pm

Fallout 3 would be a nope, I'd probably re-visit it one day but that's about it. F:NV would be a maybe though.
It just depends how good the next game will be, I really do hope (and believe) that it will be so good that I wont even feel the need to play anything, I'm dying for an announcement Vault Shades
Back to top Go down
kdavis1937

kdavis1937

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:21 pm

Im sure I might get a craving to visit the capital wasteland someday. But I feel with the modding community of skyrim, Fallout 4's mods will be just as amazing so I feel ill be stuck on whatever new adventure for sometime.
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:16 am

New Vegas has mods that are at the same level of skyrims good mods but fallout 3 lacks the goods so i would only go back to DC though TTW

Coyoteyeah

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:06 am

I am guessing most fans will still play the games now and then. I mean, look at Baldurs Gate, people still take out their old disc's and install those old classics.

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:13 am

Coyoteyeah wrote:
I am guessing most fans will still play the games now and then. I mean, look at Baldurs Gate, people still take out their old disc's and install those old classics.

hows baulders gate compared to Fallout 1 and 2 my friend cause i heard their exactly like bethesda Fallout and Elder Scrolls games

Coyoteyeah

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:28 am

AussieShepherd117 wrote:

hows baulders gate compared to Fallout 1 and 2 my friend cause i heard their exactly like bethesda Fallout and Elder Scrolls games

You should totally play them. I mean, the combat is turn based/ pause based just like f1&2. Most of the quests got different outcomes, depending on how you handle them.

The only difference is the setting, i mean, fallouts dystopian setting vs Baldurs gate's fantasy setting.
Back to top Go down
Sonichu_fanboy

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:30 am

And BG is made by bioware, who went on to make Dragon age and mass effect. I would say they know how to make a decent RPG

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:37 am

yeah i figure it would be the same same with with how bethesda does they games the fantasy gnere and scifi always have to have the same gameplay screnario

but yeah i just looked it up not really my taste to be honust reason why i enjoy Skyrim alot is the fighting style is really amazing

anf Fallout 1 and 2 always had wacky over the top deaths and humor like the cop who blows hiself up over some woman.

Coyoteyeah

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:43 am

AussieShepherd117 wrote:

Fallout 1 and 2 always had wacky over the top deaths and humor like the cop who blows hiself up over some woman.

Dude, Baldurs Gate is kinda wacky to! One of your companions get's his powers directly from satan, and you have to help him doing satan's will.
The bg series is worth playing just for the story.
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:58 am

that reminds me of that daedra prince who loves getting drunk and gives you a staff for goodwill

i think i might take your advice but i wont get around it for awhile still havnt gotten around to finishing fallout 2 yet to much things to do like its predassor

FryingTengu

FryingTengu

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:41 am

Yes, both Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Just because I never buy games when there first released. Also I would want to see if it would be worth actually buying. It'll be most likely yes, but I'd rather play it safe. Also I like to wait till a game I want goes on sale on steam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:57 am

Because fallout 3 is my favorite pc game i have have many mods for him and my fallout nv
Back to top Go down
WyvernPrincess

WyvernPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:09 am

I love fallout 3. I love DC and seeing and exploring is just so special to me. I also enjoy the story line more than Fallout New Vegas. I must have played Fallout 3 multiple times and still haven't found everything special in the game on my own. Each play through always has something I haven't found before. Honestly though it's about what Fallout 4 brings to the table too. Story, locations, Characters, and optimization is very important to me. In my opinion New Vegas had some of the worst acting, like Benny, so bad.
Back to top Go down
Brigamer

Brigamer

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:26 am

I definitely will only because as much as I love playing New Vegas there are times when I feel nostalgic and will load up Fallout 3 or Fallout 2 (Working on trying to get copies of the older games) and have a blast with it. I mainly do this to prevent burn outs and also to see how have the series has come so far. So yes, I'll still play Fallout 3 when 4 comes out partly for nostalgic's stake and partly for the evolution of the game engine.

SuperDemonBoy15

Character sheet
Name: Crowder
Faction: FOJ
Level: 7812

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:19 pm

Hell yes, Mainly because of the loot and side quests i haven't been able to complete, and i love the dlcs more than any other dlc in any other game, the story line is worth repeating and mods man just i can keep getting the good mods, even though i play TTW but i can convert the mods, im only missing out on the mods that requires FOSE,but in overall Fallout 3 is just a good game that needed usable iron sights, and hey hopefully we mite get a "tale of three wastelands" closed eyes smile

Try out my other Realism overhaul for New Vegas!

FNV-PROJECT REALISM
Back to top Go down
cordelionreaver

cordelionreaver

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:25 pm

I have barely touched Fallout 3 since New Vegas came out. So when Fallout 4 comes out, with a improved engine and hopefully a competent story and world design. I don't see any reason why I would play Fallout 3 again.
Back to top Go down
opencasketbuffet

opencasketbuffet

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:38 pm

Always. I'll find myself going back to it constantly - it being my first Fallout. I enjoy its atmosphere and even to this day I'm finding new things in the game. (I take things very slowly, heh.) That's always fun. I do really look forward to 4 though. Though I do find myself playing New Vegas more than anything.
Back to top Go down
jurmoonen

jurmoonen

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 2:04 pm

I don't think i wil be playing fallout 3 anymore when fallout 4 comes out. I rarely play it any more because the mods aren't that great in comparison with fallout new vegas and its age is realy showing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next