Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:27 pm

@diazbd wrote:
yes maybe if i can not play fallout 4 in high or medum

I feel like this is going to be an issue for a lot of people. But, if someone on Xbox or PS4 can play without any issues then i would assume most of us who have a 600 series gtx graphics card or newer (sorry, i do not know squat about AMD graphics cards) will be able to play on at least high settings. Maybe not ultra, but at least high with decent framerate. I know that for me personally, if i cannot play on ultra settings, i will be ditching my GTX 780 and getting one of the higher end 900 series. Anyone else have some thoughts on this?

Fury

Character sheet
Name: Nispet
Faction: Cerberus (Enclave)
Level: 65

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:50 pm

Better question is why would I stop? I still play games that are outdated in their series like Oblivion and Morrowind, Fallout 3 is going to without a doubt still be played due to the fact that I just love the game itself. As for its sister/brother game NV... yeah, I got rid of that long ago and have not looked back since.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rcaohm

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:57 pm

The answer is Yes. The game still fun to play or mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UsernamesMeh

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:20 pm

Probably, just because a new sequel or prequel comes out doesn't mean one won't stop watching a previous movie for example. I still play brotherhood tactics.. plus one and two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vandenburger

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:00 pm

Yeah I definately will I cannot abandon a game that I love so much even if a newer shinier version has come out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrackBabyJoe

Character sheet
Name: Trajan
Faction: Caesar's Legion
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:45 pm

i still play fallout 1 2 and tactics they are the holy trinity of gaming no game will ever come close to them well fallout 1 and 2 anyway tactics is just for the nostalgia and as much as i hope fallout 4 will regain fallouts glory i know it will sadly fall short just like the game that tarnished the holy name of fallout fallout 3 so in short no i will not be playing fallout 3

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Today at 11:39 am

Back to top Go down

Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6