Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Greetings From the Great White North

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CarlsonsRaiders

PostSubject: Greetings From the Great White North   Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:12 am

I'm not exactly great with these introduction things, but I guess I'll give it a whirl.

I'm John, a 20 year old Fallout fanatic from Canada. The love affair began with Fallout 3 on the Xbox 360, branched back to the older games on PC, and now I'm more or less addicted to New Vegas on PC, which is modded almost beyond recognition.

Quality mods and quality people are two things I value, and it looks like the BGU forums offer both of those in large amounts. I look forward to getting to know you all and enjoying the world of Fallout, gaming and more with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulfr1c

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Great White North   Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:21 am

Welcome to the community John, new members are always welcomed here. I think you'll enjoy your time here very much.

G Vegas Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Great White North   Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:27 am

@CarlsonsRaiders wrote:
I'm not exactly great with these introduction things, but I guess I'll give it a whirl.

I'm John, a 20 year old Fallout fanatic from Canada. The love affair began with Fallout 3 on the Xbox 360, branched back to the older games on PC, and now I'm more or less addicted to New Vegas on PC, which is modded almost beyond recognition.

Quality mods and quality people are two things I value, and it looks like the BGU forums offer both of those in large amounts. I look forward to getting to know you all and enjoying the world of Fallout, gaming and more with you.

Hello John. I just joined myself but I just want to say welcome and that if having a love affair, Fallout would be one of the ways to go lol.  I hope you enjoy the community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LtTripitZ

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Great White North   Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:31 am

Hey Mate Hello Hats Off Nice to meet you and welcome to the comunity! Hope you have an awesome time here Beer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Great White North   Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Appreciate the warm welcome guys, nothing better than an online community that actually feels like one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hect0r

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Great White North   Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:47 pm

Greetings,  welcome to the community friend. :hellobig:
(I'm also new, so guess best way to get to know people is to greet em Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From the Great White North   Today at 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Greetings From the Great White North

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1