Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

_
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Fallout OCD?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ulfr1c

PostSubject: Re: Fallout OCD?   Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:44 am

Posts like this make me feel like im playing the game wrong, with Skyrim and Fallout NV i never really try to play a certain character, i just build up important stats and always have the best current Weapons + Armor i can afford. I always just redo when i feel like i've burnt out this playthourgh, so i start another lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamenx01

PostSubject: Re: Fallout OCD?   Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:04 am

@Ulfr1c wrote:
Posts like this make me feel like im playing the game wrong, with Skyrim and Fallout NV i never really try to play a certain character, i just build up important stats and always have the best current Weapons + Armor i can afford. I always just redo when i feel like i've burnt out this playthourgh, so i start another lol.

There is nothing wrong with playing like that but it can sometime be more fun trying to roleplay a character as it can lead to different situations that you would not normally get. One way you can add spice to fallout new vegas is to never level up speech and see how much harder to keep everyone alive. If you want to see some good example of character roleplaying check out Gopher's lets plays (particularly his fallout new vegas playthrough and his second skyrim playthrough)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
opencasketbuffet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout OCD?   Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:10 am

@Ulfr1c wrote:

Like flamen said. Don't worry brother that's not our intention here. I'm sure we can all agree that there is no 'right' way to play this game, only your way. I can respect that mindset all the same. I wish I was like that to be quite frank. Only restarting the game when there is nothing left to do and you're burnt out. Instead of  the alternative, making it all the way to Boulder City and realizing breeze's body replacer didn't load properly. I'm gonna give myself a stomach ulcer one of these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panther

Character sheet
Name: Revan
Faction: N7
Level: ∞

PostSubject: Re: Fallout OCD?   Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:16 am

@Ulfr1c wrote:

Sometimes the same thing happens to me, I just get really burned out of playthroughs. My current playthrough I am in the process of trying to make my "main", as well as to not get burned out. Kind of sick of the fact I don't really have a particular new vegas character that I can call my main, just a multitude that I toss aside and start with a new one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxoftheRocks

PostSubject: Re: Fallout OCD?   Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:45 am

Absolutely. A sudden crash, possibly from lack of sufficient memory, completely ruins my will to carry on in a playthrough.
I honestly thought I was the only one experiencing this phenomena, but now that I think about it, it's just text book perfectionism and/or OCD, just a curse a lot of us have to live with haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TizerisT

PostSubject: Re: Fallout OCD?   Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:54 am

Don't think I would run past a red missing mesh sign though. Unless it's a reaaaally good mod that's causing it, the mod would have to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout OCD?   

Back to top Go down

Fallout OCD?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2