Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

New and in need of help navigating this site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
0banon

PostSubject: New and in need of help navigating this site   Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:19 pm

I'm not 100% sure where to post this, and funnily enough, that's exactly why I'm making this post.
I have no idea how to navigate this site, and am finding it hard to work my way around. After my previous post, where you all welcomed me, and linked me to some basic info on rules, etiquette, etc, i decided I'd start off by posting a screenshot or two of my modded game so far, only I couldnt work out how... I'm not sure if I don't have access, am not allowed to do that yet until I reach a certain rank, or what, but as far as contributing anything to the forums go, I don't seem to be able to do any more than just make comments at the moment. Is this right? Or am I blind, and just can't see where the 'submit' or 'new topic' buttons are?
I'll be honest, my initial impressions of this place is that it's really not user — or rather, noob — friendly, and am finding it hard to contribute in any way.
Anyone care to direct me, or give me a virtual tour?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gedor

PostSubject: Re: New and in need of help navigating this site   Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:10 am

U can't post links or pictures or anything for 7 days, you can read all about that here http://www.gunetwork.org/t7-psa-7-day-restriction-on-posting-links

If u wanna download mods, go to http://www.gunetwork.org scroll down and select game u want, go into public release and see if there u can find something interesting

After few days browsing forum and threads u will get used to it, and yea reading all guidelines and rules can help you alot

MMORPG, FPS, RPG, RTS Geek

Last edited by Gedor on Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/gedoracroable
0banon

PostSubject: Re: New and in need of help navigating this site   Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:43 pm

Ahhhk that might explain it.

The second link you provided doesn't work for me, and just brings me to a blank plage. I'm gu essing its not available to me yet. Thanks anyway though. I'll just keep browsing for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and in need of help navigating this site   Today at 11:20 am

Back to top Go down

New and in need of help navigating this site

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1