Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

FO MOD MASTER THREAD
TES MOD MASTER THREAD

Contests Ended!
Winners Posted!

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Share | 

Really should have made this sooner. HI!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkshadowmark

Location : Walking the line of Sanity and Insanity with Miss. Liddell.

PostSubject: Really should have made this sooner. HI!   Tue May 13, 2014 7:40 pm

Yeah, hey there. (Currently in tired mode, forgive me.)

I'm Darkshadowmark and I'm horrible with these things. I was a member on the old site and happened to be active...every now and then, in random bursts.

To keep it short and sweet, I love Fallout and is the whole reason why I joined the Underground back when it was just "Fallout Underground." But add on a love for Trigun and Alice: Madness returns and you have me.

Just to spark a conversation and not let this be as awkward as I think it is, does anybody have any good tips for Oblivion converting? I've been dying to port This mod (Link goes to lover's lab) for the longest time and I want to try my hand at it myself.

PostSubject: Re: Really should have made this sooner. HI!   Tue May 13, 2014 8:46 pm

Welcome Darkshadowmark!

Its good to officially meet you, I'm sure you'll continue to enjoy your time here.  Smile 

Sorry i don't know anything about converting oblivion stuff, I've never used it before but you could give this a try: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/11380/?

And perhaps this Tutorial may help: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/963/?

Sorry i couldn't be more helpful.

See you around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdayDr1en

PostSubject: Re: Really should have made this sooner. HI!   Wed May 14, 2014 1:10 am

@Darkshadowmark wrote:
Yeah, hey there. (Currently in tired mode, forgive me.)

I'm Darkshadowmark and I'm horrible with these things. I was a member on the old site and happened to be active...every now and then, in random bursts.

To keep it short and sweet, I love Fallout and is the whole reason why I joined the Underground back when it was just "Fallout Underground." But add on a love for Trigun and Alice: Madness returns and you have me.

Just to spark a conversation and not let this be as awkward as I think it is, does anybody have any good tips for Oblivion converting? I've been dying to port This mod (Link goes to lover's lab) for the longest time and I want to try my hand at it myself.

In random bursts ? Funny.. I often am active with random bursts. Only, not here, but in public are- yeah I'll stop right there. Welcome to the new VGU, Dark. :O

Location : Walking the line of Sanity and Insanity with Miss. Liddell.

PostSubject: Re: Really should have made this sooner. HI!   Wed May 14, 2014 1:42 am

@hitman47101 wrote:
Welcome Darkshadowmark!

Its good to officially meet you, I'm sure you'll continue to enjoy your time here.  Smile 

Sorry i don't know anything about converting oblivion stuff, I've never used it before but you could give this a try: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/11380/?  

And perhaps this Tutorial may help: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/963/?

Sorry i couldn't be more helpful.

See you around.

Bwaaah. Blender. Horrible with Blender. Guess I should learn.

Thanks you guys!

PostSubject: Re: Really should have made this sooner. HI!   Wed May 14, 2014 1:11 pm

Welcome back to VGU!

It's nice meeting you and I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Really should have made this sooner. HI!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1