Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
NPCs FCOM ghoul khan riot Reforged Call machine vault marvel body boom dead Ryse money hunk commonwealth mandalorian Superpele Overhaul Mask wolfenstein Gear boomers daryl Armor
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Get to know eachother - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Get to know eachother

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fsufan23

fsufan23

Get to know eachother - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother   Get to know eachother - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Well im from Denver Colorado then moved to Florida for 6 years now I Live in Charleston WV I play football basketball and baseball just about any sport I can play I love going fishing and hunting in my spare time and absolutely love playin games my favorite game series is Fallout and Im a huge Florida State and Denver Broncos fan

Fade

Fade

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother   Get to know eachother - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:28 pm

I'm batman...

Posts made with humorous context are fine, but they must be of appropriate length(minimum 4 words, at the least). Is Rule 3 of posting and participating on the forums.

I've also noticed you've made other posts of the same or less length as this one.

Am informing you a negative rep has been given from Staff as a result.

Please ensure your future posts are longer. For information on using the forums, please see site's Rules and Guidelines topic,

http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/t622-rules-guidelines

G'day

- Aday

Nero9369

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother   Get to know eachother - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:45 pm

Hey everyone names Aaron, 22 years old, and current Georgia Army Guard member. Been on for about three and a half years now. Not really a lot to say, though I will mention I'm heavy into fitness. I am also an avid shooter, I go to the range, or at least I used to, about twice a week. That's pretty much it, course you can message me at anytime if you want to know more.

TheLastTimelord

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother   Get to know eachother - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:14 pm

How do you do? I'm also trying to get to know some of the people on here as well, and it's cool to see some of the replies on here. Great topic, and great opportunity to shake virtual hands, as it were.

Well, I'm a young father of three lovely monsters, so that limits a lot of my time, resources and energy.

My favorite games and franchises are Fallout, TES, Metal Gear, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, MVC, Injustice, Final Fantasy, Silent Hill, God of War, Tetris, and more that would probably take a while to list.

I, like @Hoppyhead, love comics. Especially Sandman, Daredevil, Deadpool, The Sentry, Lobo, Ultimate Spider-Man (Miles Morales centered), and all Carnage mini-series and appearances. I also love novels, especially Neil Gaiman, George Orwell, Christopher Hitchens, and Kurt Vonnegut.

Doctor Who (as you can probably tell my profile pic) is one of my all-time favorite shows. I love Futurama, The Colbert Report (R.I.P.), Cosmos, and pretty much anything related to biology I can find (and digest).

Aside from this website, I'm currently involved in only two other websites, which are debate related.

I used to spend a great deal of my time skateboarding, and was even sponsored by a local skateshop here in Louisville, and a different one previous to that before it eventually went under. I eventually fell out of it simply due to lack of time and funds. Since modding looked like so fun, and I was jealous being limited to the console versions of my favorite games, and it's cheap, I decided to give it a go. I've been having fun ever since.

I'm a newer modder with basic skills (if that), but I'm trying to learn more, and absorb all I can until I feel confident enough to release something to share with everyone.

My Mods:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother   Get to know eachother - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:45 pm

Hey!

I'm Dlichy. And yes, I do go by that in the Real World as well, though most people pronounce it as "Glitchy" instead of with a "D", but that kind of fits too!

I'm a warm fuzzy blanket of hugs and cuddles. If you've seen me in the chat, I am always a needy little hug machine. It's called being "tactile" and basically means I crave and need physical attention almost constantly, or the internet equivalent of it if that's all I can get. You can tell me if I am annoying or weirding you out though. It won't hurt my feelings, even if I might be a little bit embarrassed about it, and try to change the topic quick to hide that.

Hm, something interesting about me that you wouldn't know. . .

I was engaged at the age of 19. I wasn't in love, but I didn't need to be. I was trying to escape from something and marriage seemed the only way out. It helped that my fiancee could make me laugh constantly. He was a major joker. We never did actually get married, and we very rarely talk now, but sometimes I miss having somebody who could make me laugh so easily.

I have two cats, and I'm also allergic to cats. It's been an uphill battle, but I usually feel fine around them now. Only about once a week do I feel like I'm gonna die, so that's awesome. I wouldn't recommend this if you have potentially-fatal reactions to whatever, of course!

And. . . I'm only 5'4, but I wear boots and present myself at 5'6-5'7. lol!
Back to top Go down
Aliens218 2

Aliens218 2

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother   Get to know eachother - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:57 pm

Why hello there! I'm known as Skyler in-real-life, and I'm known for my "unique personality" as many people call it lol!. I really love Dishonored, and if I could, I'd make F:NV's combat more like Dishonored, and the graphics as-well! Anyways, if you need any help I can try to help you, be it with animals (I'm a veterinarian) or maybe you're just feeling bad! I'm really glad you guys are here, and I'm glad to be here! Really get to know one-another Smile

Ashira

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother   Get to know eachother - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 6:34 pm

Well might as well give this a go, Hey I am Ayumi I am a kiwi ((New Zealand for those who may not know)) I work as a Sale manager in retail and hobby in animation and coding though still learning a lot of that so not really ready for such thing's as modding- though i hope to in the near future...maybe. I also teach retail at a course.Always up for having a good chat and hang out~

ObtainedDust

ObtainedDust

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother   Get to know eachother - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 7:06 am

Hey i'm Alex i ride kangaroos and wrestle crocodiles for a living,Jokes aside i'm currently in year 12 and i'm a massive fan of video games.
Anyway well i have been playing games pretty much since i was 3 years old,My parents were pretty big gamers which is fucking awesome if you ask me.My first console that i did start playing was the PS1,Games like Oddworld were my favorite (Exodus was the one i liked the most).
After playing the PS1 for a while i moved on the the Xbox were i played games like Republic commando and munches odyssey
Then i started playing the PS2 were i spent most of my time on and were i guess i got kind of hooked into gaming,I really enjoyed games like rachet and clank,Jak and dexter,Armored core,Star wars battlefront one and two and the star wars lego games
That is enough about how i got into gaming.I'm a massive fan of star wars.
I love game of thrones
And i'm a massive fan of zombies
Did mention that i slave away at maccas in most of my free time (:
Any way guys hope you learned a little bit about me
Enjoy the rest of your night/day

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother   Get to know eachother - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:26 am

I've moved this topic to the "Welcome" subforum where the introductions are made Wink

As for me
I've been known as Justin Kase and ALEXE before I decided to go as DVAted
started modding in ~2005, spent the better part of 5 years modding GTA SA
became moderator and admin on one of the quickest growing GTA modding communities.
switched over to Fallout. met Maxunit and F3U late 2009, quickly became moderator and admin.

I love deserts, canyons and open-world games.

I love dogs, and all wildlife

Well, that's about all I'm sharing today Smile Cheers

Back to top Go down
Icefalcon

Icefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother   Get to know eachother - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 2:28 pm

So this looks like a cool thread, hope you don't mind another brand new guy pitching in.

I'm Paul, I've been playing games since the days of the old amigas and the Wing Commander series (up to and including 4) are among my all time favourites. (yeah I'm old)

I live in the south of England and spend a lot of my time looking after my two old and not very well doggies.

Other stuff, I'm not married because I've never found a woman daft enough to say yes, but it gives me more time to play games.
The best thing I've seen on TV recently is Agent Carter, I'm fingers crossed it gets a season 2
Back to top Go down
asiantastic

asiantastic

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother   Get to know eachother - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:13 pm

my name is james, i'm a 17 year old from NC, and im an alcoholic
no not really. im a senior in high school, and im not very interesting.

http://funnyproelites.com/
Tiiesa

Tiiesa

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother   Get to know eachother - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:36 pm

I like long walks in the desert and digging shallow graves for people that i get to know... TongueTril

ima jinxy!  thus you've been jinxed!
1984 girly - ohhh van halen!  maybe just a lil girly in the 80's but i love the decade!

i'm eclectic.  i do lots.  they mostly seem to fit together.
capoeira is my fav sport / martial art.  i have 3 kittehs name Blake, Banner and Stark (my avenger kittehs!)

i mostly do IT work and ima a geek and gamer girl.  anything techy and any of these game series:  fallout, mass effect, grand theft auto, splinter cell, rainbow six, saints row, borderlands, star wars, bioshock, deus ex.

i'm a mute.  i can hear well just paralysed vocal cords.  recently i had an aneurysm for some reason which resulted in a bit of memory loss so keep that in mind if i don't remember something.

it usually takes me awhile to get to know people as i'm an introvert but i always say HI and friends and companions are wonderful!  feel free to chat with me!  Joy Dance

PostSubject: Re: Get to know eachother   Get to know eachother - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Get to know eachother

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-