Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
khan Ryse NPCs machine Mask boomers Superpele hunk mandalorian Reforged ghoul vault dead Call marvel body commonwealth Gear space wolfenstein boom upgrades riot daryl money FCOM
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
19eccho

19eccho

Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:15 am

Deathclaws are the absolute worst. At lower levels they insta kill and its not until about level 15 that they actually become less of a threat to the player. I remember my first run in with them in Fallout 3, I yelled and ran as fast as I can but I'm sure you all know how much help that was. I was too scared to fight any until about 20 more hours into the game when the main quest demanded that I go into a ruin full of them.
Back to top Go down
helljumper4

helljumper4

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:26 am

I want go with death claws,but it's really close with Cazadores too...I'm gonna have to say it's a tie with both. With Cazadores it drive's me insane. That they are non stop with poisoning, which even with anti venom turn's into a spam fest(Even with hot keys) and same goes for death claws with the ability to completely ignore armor. Only for the sake of Fallout Canon I leave them in the game.

Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXYz0tcdq9CByo3cb12BFg9Bi9mj99mqbXfFVrjOovHCeBpVlt
Back to top Go down
Alex10006

Alex10006

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:21 am

cazadors any level any DT your dead i hate those bugers if there was a mod to remove them whould be amazing you know what that will be my first mod

Overdone

Character sheet
Name: Rayford
Faction: Independent
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:35 am

I hated the hick enemies from Point Lookout. I also hate cazadors.

codyhendy

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:46 am

helljumper4 wrote:
I want go with death claws,but it's really close with Cazadores too...I'm gonna have to say it's a tie with both. With Cazadores it drive's me insane. That they are non stop with poisoning, which even with anti venom turn's into a spam fest(Even with hot keys) and same goes for death claws with the ability to completely ignore armor. Only for the sake of Fallout Canon I leave them in the game.

Have you tried the Cazaclaws mod?
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/58606/?
Back to top Go down
FryingTengu

FryingTengu

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:03 pm

I would say Cazadors (for obvious reasons), and Ghouls. Since I recently installed Monster mod, Ghouls are starting to get very annoying. Its worse if I run into a group of them. Since now with the mod installed they can still come back to life even if you blow off their heads.
Back to top Go down
Orth

Orth

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:16 pm

Hmm, a long time ago I would have said Deatchclaws or cazadors, but after some TTW action, I can tell, without a doubt, that my most hated enemies are Super Mutat Overlords, who oneshot you with their stupid laser shotgun and take a full mag to the head for them to chill out.

And let's not forget our friends the tunnelers, after playing the Russel mod I'll never see them the same again, maybe it was a glitch but I had to fight like 30 of them at the same time and they one shoot you. I ended up hurting myself with excesive use of explosive devices, but I prevailed haha.
Back to top Go down
Overdone

Overdone

Character sheet
Name: Rayford
Faction: Independent
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:14 pm

I'm really disappointed with myself for forgetting the tunnelers :T

User1950

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:15 pm

Deathclaws first,always ripped claws behind your head!
and also the mutant overlords!hard to kill them and they're fast and accurate.
But with my modded weapons,armor and plenty of companions,they stand down quick!
(no,i never go alone in the waste!)
Back to top Go down
GeStraBa

GeStraBa

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:25 pm

Uh I fucking hate the bloatflies, motherfucking bloatflies.. seriously, I died a couple times after getting out of Vault 108 by those shits
Back to top Go down
DarkPharoah

DarkPharoah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:22 pm

Definitely cazadors they are annoying and i cant stand how strong their poison is. It gets me all the time and everytime i run into one i never have enough stims so its usually a short fight.

havocm

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:35 pm

Fiends, especially Cook Cook, Violet and Motor Runner because their are evil, and their kill and prey on the weak.
Back to top Go down
altoangelo

altoangelo

Character sheet
Name: -undefined-
Faction: Paragon
Level: -undefined-

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:54 pm

Legion Mostly, but also NCR,and the jackals

SupaDupaFee

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:42 pm

I hate the legion. because theyre hostile towards me and take slaves. THEY SUCK!
Back to top Go down
VeRo_

VeRo_

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 12:15 am

I cannot stand Bloat flies. They are the most annoying things in the game

tehuitzaldebamf

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 12:17 am

Gotta say that the worst enemies so far are the feral ghoul reavers, their massive amounts of hitpoints and the damage they cause can devastate you if you're up against more than one.
Back to top Go down
Sierran

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 12:38 am

NCR Assassins, The Legionnaire Assassins are a complete joke compared to them.

Tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:12 am

@Sierran

I totally disagree with you there.
I always thought the Legionnaire Assassins were overpowered, because they took like fifty billion shots to kill. Why is this?
How could some sword wielding monkeys take on some courier legend with a mini-gun?

And those darn death-, wait, I enjoyed killing deathclaws.

Had to be Cazadors, man, screw them!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
patriotickevin

patriotickevin

Character sheet
Name: Kevin
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 17.76

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:37 am

Cazadores hands down, I can deal with the bullets and lasers, but when I'm playing with no hud and I get stung I have no idea what the decay rate is so I'm just wasting stims.

ElChango312

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:01 am

hate feral ghouls, especially their dumb jump attack, makes it hard to shoot them right especially with my terrible accuracy. Shots fired
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next