Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellwalker1221

PostSubject: Death Claws...yea...death claws "cries"   Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:36 pm

Death Claws...yea...Death Claws "cries"
Those dame things have killed me so many times that if I got a dime for every time got hacked I'd have just a few short of a million. The worst part about Death Claws is how often yoy forget that we're you see one often you miss it's jackass of a cusion who nails you from behind. Sad ...I hate Death Claws... "cries"

Spork Of Doom

Location : Virgo Supercluster, Local Galactic Group, Milkyway Galaxy, Solar Interstellar Neigborhood, Solar System, Earth, Canada, Yukon, Whitehose

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:40 pm

Damn Cazadors and Night Stalkers from New Vegas. F those F'ers lol

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:47 pm

Dead Money speakers. Or Reavers. Reavers are nasty too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:50 pm

@Hellwalker1221 wrote:
Those dame things have killed me so many times that if I got a dime for every time got hacked I'd have just a few short of a million. The worst part about Death Claws is how often yoy forget that we're you see one often you miss it's jackass of a cusion who nails you from behind. Sad ...I hate Death Claws... "cries"

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/58606/?

*insert evil laugh here*
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlhAFs0OMZmByUo_TV735w
Spork Of Doom

Location : Virgo Supercluster, Local Galactic Group, Milkyway Galaxy, Solar Interstellar Neigborhood, Solar System, Earth, Canada, Yukon, Whitehose

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:52 pm

gav07NewVegas wrote:
@Hellwalker1221 wrote:

*insert evil laugh here*

Well thats a whole lot of nope there. hahaha But cool. lol Machine Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:03 pm

I think the centaurs are spooky and disgusting.I hate the sound the make when they are wobbling around and the tentacle thingies in there mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellwalker1221

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:06 pm

gav07NewVegas wrote:
@Hellwalker1221 wrote:

*insert evil laugh here*
The gods of gaming reserve seat in gaming hell for the e creation of awsome/horrific abominations...such as that." "Losses all faith in humanity"

Smart_S

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:44 pm

Mothership Zeta, the abominations. Sound and look scarry as S**T. I hate the part of the DLC when they appear...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfox66

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:21 pm

I hate the deathclaws , they can kill you faster than any of the ennemies . I hate them , now I take a rocket launcher every times I see one to make sure I kill it before it gets to close .

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:13 am

Violet, Driver Dephi and Cook Cook.. In that order. True scum. The ledger that belonged to Saint James and Dermot was quite the read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:57 am

when i play fallout new Vegas i always go into the G.E.C.K and give my favorite armor 100% poison resistance im sure most people already know why but for those who don't say cass-o-door very fast and you'll have the answer lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CelticWarlord

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:33 pm

I too, hate Cazadores, even more so than Caesar himself. They're like the Cliffracers of the Fallout universe.

Luftwaffle

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:38 pm

Not a recent enemy but the wanamingos (think I'm spelling that right) always creeped me out. Probably just because they remind me of the alien films but the devs really managed to get the alien feel in the game whenever the wanamingos were coming.

THERE WILL BE RIOTING IN THE STREETS AND WE'LL ALL ROW DOWN IT ON A TIDE OF LIQUIDIZED PENSIONER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:44 pm

geez why does everyone hate the cazadores so much? they so easy to kill grab a shotgun end of story people

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:55 pm

@AussieShepherd117 wrote:
geez why does everyone hate the cazadores so much? they  so easy to kill grab a shotgun end of story people
Really?Tried it with the single shotgun and it seems like it doesn't work.Any suggestions scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:10 pm

@snowglobecollector wrote:
@AussieShepherd117 wrote:
geez why does everyone hate the cazadores so much? they  so easy to kill grab a shotgun end of story people
Really?Tried it with the single shotgun and it seems like it doesn't work.Any suggestions scratch
a single shotgunn works for me easily its the death claws that have pinned to the wall

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackZeroVB

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:51 pm

Any of the feral ghoul enemies. These guys make it personal. Some how, despite my best efforts, at least one always lands a hit on me before I can kill them. I keep trying to kill them without getting a scratch, but these guys always manage to get in one lucky hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guerilla

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:58 pm

Cazaclaws and Cazadores. Nasty creatures

Deathclaws are fine people, nothing solves issues in terms of diplomacy better than .50 cal of armor piercing rounds.
And probably legionary assassins above them all, they tend to appear exactly when it's not needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fury

Character sheet
Name: Nispet
Faction: Cerberus (Enclave)
Level: 65

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:09 pm

For Fallout 3 it would have to be the Reaver Ghouls, Albino Rad-Scorps. and the Super Mutant Overlords.

For NV; Nightkin, Alpha Deathclaws and any of the Geckos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
try1909

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:34 pm

For Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas it would be the deathclaws, always a holy s**t moment when such a beast is running towards you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.   Today at 6:55 am

Back to top Go down

Your most hated hostile enemy in Fallout.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next