Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
dead marvel khan vault Gear body commonwealth ghoul daryl wolfenstein NPCs Ryse machine Reforged Call riot FCOM Superpele boom hunk upgrades money Mask space mandalorian boomers
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
To those who play TTW - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

To those who play TTW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roy Batty

Roy Batty

To those who play TTW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To those who play TTW   To those who play TTW - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:47 am

Tesvixen: Provided you haven't cleaned the official files with FO3Edit, TTW will not alter or mess with your FO3 install in any way (I still play FO3 too). If you cleaned the files, you'll need to get unaltered ones because the installer won't work with them. It only reads stuff from the FO3 directory, it creates a manual or fomod install package from the original files in a location you provide. You also need an unpatched original Fallout3.exe, as the installer verifies this as an anti-piracy measure and to verify that FO3 installation path is correct.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those who play TTW   To those who play TTW - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 7:22 am

If you do encounter bugs with TTW and mods, deactivate mods until you find the problem, download FNVEdit and the TTW conversion script, launch FNVEdit, right click the menu, click "Select None," then select Tale of Two Wastelands and the mod along with any mods that aren't from Bethesda that are required to run the mod. From there, right click them one at a time, select "add masters" and add Tale of Two Wastelands, Fallout 3, and all of Fallout 3's DLCs, press ctrl+S and save all of the changes. Reopen FNVEdit and open the previously changed mods, right click them one at a time and click "sort masters," then select all of the mods and right click, select "apply script" and find the TTW conversion script. Let the script do its thing, when it's done, save. Now, reactivate the mods, run BOSS, and launch the game. If you still have issues, and haven't already, look if there's a compatibility patch for the mod. If none of that works, the mod may not be compatible.

That same method works for converting FO3 mods to be usable with TTW.
Back to top Go down
pizzamonster94

pizzamonster94

PostSubject: Re: To those who play TTW   To those who play TTW - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:49 am

Dio Brando wrote:
JohnKimble wrote:
For some odd reason my TTW game starts out in the Mojave. I guess it's somewhat convenient since i won't have to deal with the custom race problems starting out in the vault.
TTW's FAQ:
Quote :

You need to make an edit to your .INI files so that you start the game properly.  This is normally done by the .fomod when it is installed but sometimes for some reason a manual edit is necessary:

The files you're looking for are C:\Users\YourName\Documents\My Games\FalloutNV\Fallout.ini and C:\Users\YourName\Documents\My Games\FalloutNV\FalloutPrefs.ini
You may also want to make the changes in FalloutDefault.ini in the game folder as well, if you use the normal game launcher for some reason.  Using that launcher overwrites Fallout.ini with the values in FalloutDefault.ini every time it's run.
Make these changes:
SCharGenQuest = 001FFFF8
sIntroMovie = (yes this one is blank on purpose, it needs to be blank)
bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles = 1

I Did, but it still doesn't change.

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: To those who play TTW   To those who play TTW - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 1:07 pm

@pizzamonster94

a bit strange to reply over a year later closed eyes smile

but i used fallout TTW for around 2 yrs before fallout 4 arrived and id often delete any mods (as suggested by the TTW crators) and id delete both ini files for FONV i hope this helps but it may not as i used a pretty old version of TTW at the time but it still may be applicable
Back to top Go down
pizzamonster94

pizzamonster94

PostSubject: Re: To those who play TTW   To those who play TTW - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:09 pm

ok i fixed the issues...the guy didn't tell that i have to edit both Fallout.ini AND FalloutPrefs.ini Wink

Or at least i hope its fixed...i'll find out as i reach the train to Mojave Smile

Speaking of Fo3 / NV i noticed recently ( before using TTW) that LR references in its ESM FO3 objects...like all of them more or less...the thing that pisses me off is that since copyright clearly states i cannot put anything that's not in the original vanilla NV unless I Made it...the fact of seing the assets from FO3 ( Which shares the main game shell engne,assets overall characteristics and all that) cannot be used without risking breaking copyright..they just teased us with LR...what a bunch of jackasses

Saintxandrews

PostSubject: Re: To those who play TTW   To those who play TTW - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:02 pm

TTW is the best. i was just like u concerned about compatibility with mods etc. but its combatible with all mods. even fallout 3 mods. i would not worry. i play ttw almost every week and its the fallout experience i had always wanted.
Back to top Go down
pizzamonster94

pizzamonster94

PostSubject: Re: To those who play TTW   To those who play TTW - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 7:33 am

i have another problem...seems like at the firing range with the BB gun...there appears no Radroach, i mean i just shoot endlessly wothout the event happening...how is it possible? i dno't even havestrange mods installed

Roy Batty

PostSubject: Re: To those who play TTW   To those who play TTW - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 8:50 am

There's a companion mod which messes with the main quest or if you are using readius. If you're having issues *uninstall* all your mods before doing vault 101, or download one of the many save files that are right before you go through the door to the wasteland. You can rebuild your character and change their appearance before going through the door.
Back to top Go down
exromand

exromand

PostSubject: Re: To those who play TTW   To those who play TTW - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 12:03 pm

the only issue i ever really had was using a custom race. i no there are fixes but its the only issue ive ever had. also monster mod 10b is NOT compatible no clue why but version 10a works perfectly with ttw

and pizzamonster you should have a clean game up untill your about to enter the wasteland. many things can mess up the prologue. even when i unchecked everything i stall had issues. take everything out of ur data folder excpt vanilla and ttw esps and bsa's. get to right before u can rebuild ur guy and leave the vault and make a save. keep this save allways use it as ur mother file for all future playthroughs and if you need to test out a new mod etc
Back to top Go down
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: To those who play TTW   To those who play TTW - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 12:50 pm

One issue I am having is rivet city turning on me because the market is always saying I am trespassing. I mean, what the hell? Like even during the day, I am trespassing in some regard. People have died man. None of which by my hand. My companions on the other hand are a different story.
Back to top Go down
exromand

exromand

PostSubject: Re: To those who play TTW   To those who play TTW - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 4:29 pm

try going thru the other door in the midship deck and yea make sure its buisness hrs. thats a bug in fallout 3 as well
Back to top Go down
Ehlengast

Ehlengast

PostSubject: Re: To those who play TTW   To those who play TTW - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 2:59 pm

I played TTW for over 100hours and played through all DLC's and the main story of both games. My first playthrough I didn't encounter any bugs etc. and had a great experience. My second playthrough had like 2min long loading screens when I died, so I stopped playing it (couldn't fix it with starting new game and load save etc.) But without that, it's really amazing what the team did there Wink

Back to top Go down
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: To those who play TTW   To those who play TTW - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 5:51 pm

@exromand I tried going there during business hours and all but nothing happened. I was still going to be trespassing if I entered.
Back to top Go down
exromand

exromand

PostSubject: Re: To those who play TTW   To those who play TTW - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 8:18 pm

try sleeping for 3 game days. thats the zone reset. then try going thru the stair well. also if your trying to go thru a owned door try sneaking before you enter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To those who play TTW   To those who play TTW - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To those who play TTW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2