Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
ghoul marvel wolfenstein FCOM space Superpele riot Call Reforged mandalorian Mask hunk Ryse upgrades dead body machine vault NPCs commonwealth money khan boom daryl boomers Gear
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 9:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:29 am

» Greetings!
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:01 am

» hi i'm new person
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
taeyang911

taeyang911

Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Empty
PostSubject: Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group!   Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:42 pm

I'm a returning player of Fallout 3& NV and I still find them as fun as I played them 2 years ago!
If I may, I want to ask a question regarding the Sprint Mod, I recently installed TTW and started my game at vault 101, but Sprinting Mod and grenade hotkey didn't kick in, does anyone know why? I started my game with nvse and they worked before I had TTW installed

Thank you all!
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group!   Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:49 pm

I'm pretty sure it doesn't start until you leave the vault

Also for a friendly reminder, next time put this in the Fallout section Joy Dance cowboy :hellobig:
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
taeyang911

taeyang911

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group!   Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 12:13 am

gav07NewVegas wrote:

Also for a friendly reminder, next time put this in the Fallout section Joy Dance cowboy :hellobig:

I've already left the vault but still doesn't work Sad
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group!   Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 12:14 am

taeyang911 wrote:
gav07NewVegas wrote:

I have tale of two wastelands but no other mods so I haven't looked into compatibility patches but I've heard that there are patches on the TTW site
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group!   Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 1:20 am

Hey friend you have to search here for patches : http://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/official-ttw-modding-tutorials
he other solution is uninstall the TTW
Or look in the nexus for an update for Sprinting Mod
Or unnistal the sprinting mod and install the mod again with that : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/640/? compatible with Fallout: New Vegas and Fallout 3
Back to top Go down
taeyang911

taeyang911

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group!   Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 1:56 am

gav07NewVegas wrote:
taeyang911 wrote:
gav07NewVegas wrote:

I have tale of two wastelands but no other mods so I haven't looked into compatibility patches but I've heard that there are patches on the TTW site

thanks for the advice, I looked at their website but no solution only recommending project
neveda, I intend to keep the game as original as possible so I dont want a mod like project neveda that changes too many features, although some are awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group!   Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1