Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
________________
FO MOD MASTER THREAD
TES MOD MASTER THREAD

________________
*Profile Image Guidelines*

________________
_
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
taeyang911

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2015-02-21

PostSubject: Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group!   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:42 pm

I'm a returning player of Fallout 3& NV and I still find them as fun as I played them 2 years ago!
If I may, I want to ask a question regarding the Sprint Mod, I recently installed TTW and started my game at vault 101, but Sprinting Mod and grenade hotkey didn't kick in, does anyone know why? I started my game with nvse and they worked before I had TTW installed

Thank you all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gav07Gaming

avatar

Posts : 1114
Join date : 2014-12-27
Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group!   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:49 pm

I'm pretty sure it doesn't start until you leave the vault

Also for a friendly reminder, next time put this in the Fallout section Joy Dance cowboy :hellobig:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taeyang911

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2015-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group!   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:13 pm

gav07NewVegas wrote:
I'm pretty sure it doesn't start until you leave the vault

Also for a friendly reminder, next time put this in the Fallout section Joy Dance cowboy :hellobig:

I've already left the vault but still doesn't work Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gav07Gaming

avatar

Posts : 1114
Join date : 2014-12-27
Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group!   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:14 pm

@taeyang911 wrote:
gav07NewVegas wrote:
I'm pretty sure it doesn't start until you leave the vault

Also for a friendly reminder, next time put this in the Fallout section Joy Dance cowboy :hellobig:

I've already left the vault but still doesn't work Sad

I have tale of two wastelands but no other mods so I haven't looked into compatibility patches but I've heard that there are patches on the TTW site
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group!   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:20 pm

Hey friend you have to search here for patches : http://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/official-ttw-modding-tutorials
he other solution is uninstall the TTW
Or look in the nexus for an update for Sprinting Mod
Or unnistal the sprinting mod and install the mod again with that : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/640/? compatible with Fallout: New Vegas and Fallout 3
Back to top Go down
taeyang911

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2015-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group!   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:56 pm

gav07NewVegas wrote:
@taeyang911 wrote:
gav07NewVegas wrote:
I'm pretty sure it doesn't start until you leave the vault

Also for a friendly reminder, next time put this in the Fallout section Joy Dance cowboy :hellobig:

I've already left the vault but still doesn't work Sad

I have tale of two wastelands but no other mods so I haven't looked into compatibility patches but I've heard that there are patches on the TTW site

thanks for the advice, I looked at their website but no solution only recommending project
neveda, I intend to keep the game as original as possible so I dont want a mod like project neveda that changes too many features, although some are awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group!   

Back to top Go down
 

Hi all! I'm so excited to join this group!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» looking to join a group
» Strumpy Looking to join B Group
» Characters join squads
» Join My Flockdraw
» i want join hellbound

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-