Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
money NPCs Reforged Mask marvel wolfenstein machine body boomers khan vault mandalorian Gear ghoul riot dead boom Overhaul FCOM Call Ryse hunk commonwealth daryl Armor Superpele
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout Online? - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout Online?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Would you play a Fallout Online if it were released?
Yes
Fallout Online? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Fallout Online? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
No
Fallout Online? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%Fallout Online? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 11 ]
Maybe
Fallout Online? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%Fallout Online? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage

Fallout Online? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fallout Online? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:47 pm

Unless Fallout had only some sort of Co-Op, I wouldn't play an MMO version of Falout. It'd basically turn into some H1Z1/DayZ type of game, where you run around trying to get equipment, and Dying by other players. It wouldn't give you that isolated atmosphere anymore.
Back to top Go down
Pharah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fallout Online? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:56 pm

ZuExis wrote:
Unless Fallout had only some sort of Co-Op, I wouldn't play an MMO version of Falout. It'd basically turn into some H1Z1/DayZ type of game, where you run around trying to get equipment, and Dying by other players. It wouldn't give you that isolated atmosphere anymore.
I can't really imagine even the co-op. I mean, look. You and your friend are both playing the same game but with different mods, and then you go into unique cell (one of your mods, as example) and your friend will be like "Dude, where are you? I don't have this mod, get the hell out of there" XD
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fallout Online? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:57 pm

KrizalidBrando wrote:
ZuExis wrote:
I can't really imagine even the co-op. I mean, look. You and your friend are both playing the same game but with different mods, and then you go into unique cell (one of your mods, as example) and your friend will be like "Dude, where are you? I don't have this mod, get the hell out of there" XD

Well they could try and do it like counter-strike, have to have the same exact mods(except in CS you only need the server's required mods, gun skins...etc are exceptions) to play in a server.

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fallout Online? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:58 pm

alonewolf003 wrote:
KrizalidBrando wrote:
ZuExis wrote:

Well they could try and do it like counter-strike, have to have the same exact mods(except in CS you only need the server's required mods, gun skins...etc are exceptions) to play in a server.
Poor guy who tries to play with people from VGU then. So many dragbody packs to download XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fallout Online? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:20 pm

KrizalidBrando wrote:
alonewolf003 wrote:
KrizalidBrando wrote:
ZuExis wrote:

Poor guy who tries to play with people from VGU then. So many dragbody packs to download XD
Especially if they have a slow connection TongueTril
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fallout Online? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:26 pm

For an online Fallout game mods wouldn't be allowed, I don't imagine. Nothing beyond simple UI tweaks and damage meters and such, anyway.

Notice you don't see Tera armors, Oblivion ports, etc for ES Online.
Back to top Go down
TheLoneSurvivor

TheLoneSurvivor

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fallout Online? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:09 pm

I don't think Fallout should have a multiplayer, i think it should just stay singleplayer, personally i dont think it would suit

daedric_cat

daedric_cat

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fallout Online? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:17 pm

TheLoneSurvivor wrote:
I don't think Fallout should have a multiplayer, i think it should just stay singleplayer, personally i dont think it would suit

I agree with this. I felt they went back on being staunchly single player when they came out with ESO. I remember when they had announced that there will never be multiplayer for TES.

I really don't want to see this with Fallout.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fallout Online? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:32 pm

daedric_cat wrote:
TheLoneSurvivor wrote:

I agree with this. I felt they went back on being staunchly single player when they came out with ESO. I remember when they had announced that there will never be multiplayer for TES.

Bethesda did not make ESO. :p It is considered separate from the canonical ES games and was developed by a completely different team of people.
Back to top Go down
Pharah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fallout Online? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:34 pm

Tesvixen wrote:
daedric_cat wrote:
TheLoneSurvivor wrote:

Bethesda did not make ESO. :p  It is considered separate from the canonical ES games and was developed by a completely different team of people.
... While Michael Kirkbride's drug addict's fantasies about lore were implemented into it. I imagine how happy he was and how mad was Todd about it.
Fallout Online? - Page 2 300px-Michael_Kirkbride
Back to top Go down
daedric_cat

daedric_cat

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fallout Online? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Tesvixen wrote:
daedric_cat wrote:
TheLoneSurvivor wrote:

Bethesda did not make ESO. :p  It is considered separate from the canonical ES games and was developed by a completely different team of people.

Yeah, that was Zenimax. Though I am glad to see that it isn't considered officially canon. Not that it matters, really, and it shouldn't, except for those hardcore lore types who would insist anything announced as official must be observed like a religion. I'm more with Kirkbride, that canon is what you want to be canon- even if it is ESO Smile

daedric_cat

daedric_cat

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fallout Online? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:43 pm

KrizalidBrando wrote:
Tesvixen wrote:
daedric_cat wrote:
TheLoneSurvivor wrote:

... While Michael Kirkbride's drug addict's fantasies about lore were implemented into it. I imagine how happy he was and how mad was Todd about it.
Fallout Online? - Page 2 300px-Michael_Kirkbride

I see what you did t robot altmer queens and all that, yeah.
Going by his own credo, I'm not going with that weirdness.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fallout Online? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout Online?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2