Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
________________
FO MOD MASTER THREAD
TES MOD MASTER THREAD

________________
*Profile Image Guidelines*

________________
_
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Fallout Online?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Would you play a Fallout Online if it were released?
Yes
12%
 12% [ 3 ]
No
44%
 44% [ 11 ]
Maybe
44%
 44% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 25
 

AuthorMessage
ZuExis

avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2015-01-29
Age : 18
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Thu 19 Feb 2015 - 22:47

Unless Fallout had only some sort of Co-Op, I wouldn't play an MMO version of Falout. It'd basically turn into some H1Z1/DayZ type of game, where you run around trying to get equipment, and Dying by other players. It wouldn't give you that isolated atmosphere anymore.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pharah

avatar

Posts : 3387
Join date : 2014-05-13
Age : 23

Character sheet
Name: Aya A7-01
Faction: Futadroids
Level: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Thu 19 Feb 2015 - 23:56

@ZuExis wrote:
Unless Fallout had only some sort of Co-Op, I wouldn't play an MMO version of Falout. It'd basically turn into some H1Z1/DayZ type of game, where you run around trying to get equipment, and Dying by other players. It wouldn't give you that isolated atmosphere anymore.
I can't really imagine even the co-op. I mean, look. You and your friend are both playing the same game but with different mods, and then you go into unique cell (one of your mods, as example) and your friend will be like "Dude, where are you? I don't have this mod, get the hell out of there" XD

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/2168281/
Soju

avatar

Posts : 2255
Join date : 2014-10-19
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Thu 19 Feb 2015 - 23:57

KrizalidBrando wrote:
@ZuExis wrote:
Unless Fallout had only some sort of Co-Op, I wouldn't play an MMO version of Falout. It'd basically turn into some H1Z1/DayZ type of game, where you run around trying to get equipment, and Dying by other players. It wouldn't give you that isolated atmosphere anymore.
I can't really imagine even the co-op. I mean, look. You and your friend are both playing the same game but with different mods, and then you go into unique cell (one of your mods, as example) and your friend will be like "Dude, where are you? I don't have this mod, get the hell out of there" XD

Well they could try and do it like counter-strike, have to have the same exact mods(except in CS you only need the server's required mods, gun skins...etc are exceptions) to play in a server.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pharah

avatar

Posts : 3387
Join date : 2014-05-13
Age : 23

Character sheet
Name: Aya A7-01
Faction: Futadroids
Level: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Thu 19 Feb 2015 - 23:58

alonewolf003 wrote:
KrizalidBrando wrote:
@ZuExis wrote:
Unless Fallout had only some sort of Co-Op, I wouldn't play an MMO version of Falout. It'd basically turn into some H1Z1/DayZ type of game, where you run around trying to get equipment, and Dying by other players. It wouldn't give you that isolated atmosphere anymore.
I can't really imagine even the co-op. I mean, look. You and your friend are both playing the same game but with different mods, and then you go into unique cell (one of your mods, as example) and your friend will be like "Dude, where are you? I don't have this mod, get the hell out of there" XD

Well they could try and do it like counter-strike, have to have the same exact mods(except in CS you only need the server's required mods, gun skins...etc are exceptions) to play in a server.
Poor guy who tries to play with people from VGU then. So many dragbody packs to download XD

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/2168281/
ZuExis

avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2015-01-29
Age : 18
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fri 20 Feb 2015 - 1:20

KrizalidBrando wrote:
alonewolf003 wrote:
KrizalidBrando wrote:
@ZuExis wrote:
Unless Fallout had only some sort of Co-Op, I wouldn't play an MMO version of Falout. It'd basically turn into some H1Z1/DayZ type of game, where you run around trying to get equipment, and Dying by other players. It wouldn't give you that isolated atmosphere anymore.
I can't really imagine even the co-op. I mean, look. You and your friend are both playing the same game but with different mods, and then you go into unique cell (one of your mods, as example) and your friend will be like "Dude, where are you? I don't have this mod, get the hell out of there" XD

Well they could try and do it like counter-strike, have to have the same exact mods(except in CS you only need the server's required mods, gun skins...etc are exceptions) to play in a server.
Poor guy who tries to play with people from VGU then. So many dragbody packs to download XD
Especially if they have a slow connection TongueTril

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tesvixen

avatar

Posts : 3681
Join date : 2014-02-26
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fri 20 Feb 2015 - 1:26

For an online Fallout game mods wouldn't be allowed, I don't imagine. Nothing beyond simple UI tweaks and damage meters and such, anyway.

Notice you don't see Tera armors, Oblivion ports, etc for ES Online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nunyabusiness.com
TheLoneSurvivor

avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fri 20 Feb 2015 - 2:09

I don't think Fallout should have a multiplayer, i think it should just stay singleplayer, personally i dont think it would suit

_________________
"Revelation 21:6. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely." -James Fallout 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daedric_cat

avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2015-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fri 20 Feb 2015 - 2:17

@TheLoneSurvivor wrote:
I don't think Fallout should have a multiplayer, i think it should just stay singleplayer, personally i dont think it would suit

I agree with this. I felt they went back on being staunchly single player when they came out with ESO. I remember when they had announced that there will never be multiplayer for TES.

I really don't want to see this with Fallout.

_________________
Wisdom confers power; power confers right.
-Great House Telvanni
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tesvixen

avatar

Posts : 3681
Join date : 2014-02-26
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fri 20 Feb 2015 - 2:32

@daedric_cat wrote:
@TheLoneSurvivor wrote:
I don't think Fallout should have a multiplayer, i think it should just stay singleplayer, personally i dont think it would suit

I agree with this. I felt they went back on being staunchly single player when they came out with ESO. I remember when they had announced that there will never be multiplayer for TES.

I really don't want to see this with Fallout.

Bethesda did not make ESO. :p It is considered separate from the canonical ES games and was developed by a completely different team of people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nunyabusiness.com
Pharah

avatar

Posts : 3387
Join date : 2014-05-13
Age : 23

Character sheet
Name: Aya A7-01
Faction: Futadroids
Level: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fri 20 Feb 2015 - 2:34

@Tesvixen wrote:
@daedric_cat wrote:
@TheLoneSurvivor wrote:
I don't think Fallout should have a multiplayer, i think it should just stay singleplayer, personally i dont think it would suit

I agree with this. I felt they went back on being staunchly single player when they came out with ESO. I remember when they had announced that there will never be multiplayer for TES.

I really don't want to see this with Fallout.

Bethesda did not make ESO. :p  It is considered separate from the canonical ES games and was developed by a completely different team of people.
... While Michael Kirkbride's drug addict's fantasies about lore were implemented into it. I imagine how happy he was and how mad was Todd about it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/2168281/
daedric_cat

avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2015-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fri 20 Feb 2015 - 2:40

@Tesvixen wrote:
@daedric_cat wrote:
@TheLoneSurvivor wrote:
I don't think Fallout should have a multiplayer, i think it should just stay singleplayer, personally i dont think it would suit

I agree with this. I felt they went back on being staunchly single player when they came out with ESO. I remember when they had announced that there will never be multiplayer for TES.

I really don't want to see this with Fallout.

Bethesda did not make ESO. :p  It is considered separate from the canonical ES games and was developed by a completely different team of people.

Yeah, that was Zenimax. Though I am glad to see that it isn't considered officially canon. Not that it matters, really, and it shouldn't, except for those hardcore lore types who would insist anything announced as official must be observed like a religion. I'm more with Kirkbride, that canon is what you want to be canon- even if it is ESO Smile

_________________
Wisdom confers power; power confers right.
-Great House Telvanni
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daedric_cat

avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2015-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   Fri 20 Feb 2015 - 2:43

KrizalidBrando wrote:
@Tesvixen wrote:
@daedric_cat wrote:
@TheLoneSurvivor wrote:
I don't think Fallout should have a multiplayer, i think it should just stay singleplayer, personally i dont think it would suit

I agree with this. I felt they went back on being staunchly single player when they came out with ESO. I remember when they had announced that there will never be multiplayer for TES.

I really don't want to see this with Fallout.

Bethesda did not make ESO. :p  It is considered separate from the canonical ES games and was developed by a completely different team of people.
... While Michael Kirkbride's drug addict's fantasies about lore were implemented into it. I imagine how happy he was and how mad was Todd about it.

I see what you did t robot altmer queens and all that, yeah.
Going by his own credo, I'm not going with that weirdness.

_________________
Wisdom confers power; power confers right.
-Great House Telvanni
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fallout Online?   

Back to top Go down
 

Fallout Online?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

 Similar topics

-
» 40K Online, Tau Tactica, Spacemap
» Warhammer online infos + RVR screen
» Fallout:NV favorite weapons
» CHLOEROCKS NOW ONLINE!
» warhammer online limited edition

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-