Info Panel

Calendar Calendar

Your opening cenimatic for Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your opening cenimatic for Fallout 4?

Post by ZombieRedNeck on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:07 am

With all this talk of E3 and Fallout 4, I want to dip into the minds of the commuinity and ask how you would open the next fallout game and with which song?
As everything is hear/say at the moment, I would say its safe to play on your imagination's at this point. So anywhere in the US is fair game. Come up with a story, a character, or anything you think would be important to the story your hoping we get.
By the way, i dont know if this is already a post or not, but I just decided to challenge my luck and post this.
Have fun with this okay?
ZombieRedNeck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your opening cenimatic for Fallout 4?

Post by Soju on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:40 am

A white light with the words " <Insert timeline Fallout 4 will be set in here>, <Insert state's name>" then faaaaade into the snowy weather with some Brotherhood of Steel(or Enclave, or whatever group with the good tech) dragging a person (you) to <somewhere>, then cuts out to another cinematic scene showing some histories and stuff and how you got to be, then wakes up in a cyropod (like the scripts that were told to be leaked on kotaku, unconfirmed whether real or not), and so on. closed eyes smile

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top